Page 5 of 441 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Science Disproves Evolution

Local Date
    11-19-2019
    Local Time
    11:08 AM

Re: Science Disproves Evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Pahu View Post
    The universe cannot be infinitely old or all useable energy would have been lost already (entropy). This has not occurred. Therefore, the universe is not infinitely old. Therefore, the universe had a beginning and since the universe is everything that exists, could it exist before it existed? Something cannot bring itself into existence. Therefore, something brought it into existence. What brought the universe into existence? It would have to be greater than the universe and be a sufficient cause to it.

All things that came into existence were caused to exist. You cannot have an infinite regression of causes (otherwise an infinity of time has been crossed which is impossible because an infinity cannot be crossed). Therefore, logically, there must be a single uncaused cause that did not come into existence.
    You're speaking off of the premise that everyone in the known Universe accepts that everything within it is readily discovered and equally as understood, how rude.

Science project theories Mr. Pahu, not a Dr. Suess novel, which I might add is as equally as foreign to me as the name "Pahu", I'm curious what origin is that named derived from...

Anyway, let's place about us a theory that answers your question.

Let's say that space is pragmatically defined as Hydrogen. What we end with is a substance that is equal to exact infinitesimally accompanied by a never ending supply of "energy" as you equate it. Where's your proof that the Universe will ever run out of Hydrogen?

Local Date
    11-19-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by K.Snyder View Post
    You're speaking off of the premise that everyone in the known Universe accepts that everything within it is readily discovered and equally as understood, how rude.

Science project theories Mr. Pahu, not a Dr. Suess novel, which I might add is as equally as foreign to me as the name "Pahu", I'm curious what origin is that named derived from...
    When I was in the Marines, we were sitting around talking when I announced, for some unknown reason, that my name was now kalahawahapahu. After that they nicknamed me Pahu. I had been to Hawaii and I think that may be where I got the idea, after seeing a statue of King Kamehameha, the first king of Hawaii.

Anyway, let's place about us a theory that answers your question.

Let's say that space is pragmatically defined as Hydrogen. What we end with is a substance that is equal to exact infinitesimally accompanied by a never ending supply of "energy" as you equate it. Where's your proof that the Universe will ever run out of Hydrogen?
    Why would I want to try and prove that, and what does that have to do with answering my "question"? What question?
    Truth Frees! Evolution is evidence free speculation masquerading as science.

Local Date
    11-19-2019
    Local Time
    09:08 AM

The universe cannot be infinitely old or all useable energy would have been lost already (entropy). This has not occurred. Therefore, the universe is not infinitely old. Therefore, the universe had a beginning and since the universe is everything that exists, could it exist before it existed? Something cannot bring itself into existence. Therefore, something brought it into existence. What brought the universe into existence? It would have to be greater than the universe and be a sufficient cause to it.

All things that came into existence were caused to exist. You cannot have an infinite regression of causes (otherwise an infinity of time has been crossed which is impossible because an infinity cannot be crossed). Therefore, logically, there must be a single uncaused cause that did not come into existence.
    You've just blown two large holes in your argument:

(1) some irreducibly complex systems are uncaused
    (2) some things are not bound by the laws of thermodynamics

Otherwise, God's mind must be irreducibly complex (must be created), and cannot exist forever without completely consuming some power source (entropy).

Local Date
    11-19-2019
    Local Time

Why would I want to try and prove that, and what does that have to do with answering my "question"? What question?
    Your going to play that card now. Your going to make unproven statements be that they are your opinions or that you believe them to be fact. These unproven statements that come out of your post God has Revealed his/her existence, This disproves Evolutionism, or this Proves Creationism. All these statements are a commanding way of asking questions.

What about Dinosaurs, Mammoths, Sabertooth Tigers, Ect...,?
    How Did God reveal itself?
    To whom did God reveal it's existence too?
    Why to only those people?
    Does God exist?
    If he Does is that proof for creationism, or evolution?
    If he Doesn't is that proof for creationsim of evolution?

We could go on and on, but that is just a few so I guess one of the ways K.Snyder wishes you to prove to him God Exist, proving creationism, thus disproving Evolutionism; is by proving that the universe will never run out of Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, or what ever it is a God may be defined as being made up of.

Local Date
    11-19-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by littleCJelkton View Post
    Your going to play that card now. Your going to make unproven statements be that they are your opinions or that you believe them to be fact. These unproven statements that come out of your post God has Revealed his/her existence, This disproves Evolutionism, or this Proves Creationism. All these statements are a commanding way of asking questions.

What about Dinosaurs, Mammoths, Sabertooth Tigers, Ect...,?
    How Did God reveal itself?
    To whom did God reveal it's existence too?
    Why to only those people?
    Does God exist?
    If he Does is that proof for creationism, or evolution?
    If he Doesn't is that proof for creationsim of evolution?

We could go on and on, but that is just a few so I guess one of the ways K.Snyder wishes you to prove to him God Exist, proving creationism, thus disproving Evolutionism; is by proving that the universe will never run out of Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, or what ever it is a God may be defined as being made up of.
    You ask a lot of questions based on your preconceive assertions. I will answer one of them: "Does God exist?"

When we set out to explain why and how something happens, we must use the evidence, facts and experience available to us if we are to arrive at a logical conclusion. Using available evidence, experience, facts, observation and experimentation, we know that the universe had a beginning and that before that beginning there was no universe and therefore there was nothing. We know this because of the Law of Causality (for every cause there is an effect and for every effect there is a cause). Based on this law, we can use the following logic:

1. The universe exists.
    2. The universe had a beginning.
    3. Before the beginning of the universe, there was no universe.
    4. Since there was no universe, there was nothing.
    5. Since the universe does exist, it came from nothing.
    6. Nothing comes from nothing by any natural cause.
    7. Therefore the cause of the universe is supernatural.
    8. Life exists.
    9. Life always comes from pre-existing life of the same kind (the Law of Biogenesis).
    10. Life cannot come from nonliving matter by any natural cause.
    11. Since life does exist, the cause of life is supernatural.

Many people with a naturalistic worldview assume everything can be explained by natural causes. From the beginning, they reject the possibility of a supernatural cause. Because of this they are left with no scientifically valid answers to the question of how the universe could come from nothing, which is impossible by any natural cause of which we are aware. Many answers have been proposed that go beyond the realm of known evidence, experience, facts, observation and experimentation and therefore enter the realm of fiction.

The same logic applies to life. Using available evidence, experience, facts, observation and experimentation, we know that life only comes from pre-existing life of the same kind.

“Spontaneous generation (the emergence of life from nonliving matter) has never been observed. All observations have shown that life comes only from life. This has been observed so consistently it is called the Law of Biogenesis. Evolution conflicts with this scientific law by claiming that life came from nonliving matter through natural processes” (From In the Beginning by Walt Brown, Ph.D. page 5). [http://www.creationscience.com/]

Life never comes from non-living matter by any natural cause of which we are aware.

Now that we have seen proof that God exists, using logic based on known evidence, experience, facts, observation and experimentation, we need to see if He has revealed Himself to us. In the Holy Bible there are hundreds of prophecies given by God who is speaking in the first person. In both Bible and secular history we find that those prophecies have been accurately fulfilled. No other writing on earth comes close to doing this! Only God can accurately reveal the future, ergo, He is the author of the Holy Bible. Within the pages of the Holy Bible He reveals His nature, our nature, His relationship to us, our need for salvation and His plan of salvation for us.

The reason the universe and life cannot come from nothing by any natural cause, but can come from a supernatural cause is because God is the self-existent creator of everything and everyone. He is not subject to His creation. He created it and sustains it. It is a mistake to judge God by human standards and human perspectives. God reveals that He is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent.

If you are interested in more detailed proof, read, “Evidence that Demands a Verdict” by Josh McDowell.

[From “Reincarnation in the Bible?” ]Reincarnation in the Bible? - iUniverse

Premium Member
    Local Date
    11-19-2019
    Local Time
    10:08 AM
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Premium Member
    Local Date
    11-19-2019
    Local Time

Find that page number yet, Pahu?
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    11-19-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    Find that page number yet, Pahu?
    If you read the book, you will find what you are seeking.

Local Date
    11-19-2019
    Local Time
    04:08 PM

One of the problems with the human logic is the concept of infinity. There is absolutely no conclusive proof that the universe had a beginning. The Big Bang, as it's referred to, may only relate to our little bit of the universe.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    11-19-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    If you read the book, you will find what you are seeking.
    What I've been seeking is for you to substantiate your claims, which you haven't done in the slightest.

So, its not there, in the book, I know it's not because it's common knowledge Behe has never proved his assertion, while others have actually done the experiments and have disproved Behe's claims. And you haven't read the book, have you.

We're done, Pahu, you've sufficiently shown yourself to be a creationist troll.
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 441 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast