Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 462 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 ... LastLast
Results 4,341 to 4,350 of 4611

Thread: Science Disproves Evolution

  1. #4341
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,477
    Local Date
    05-27-2020
    Local Time
    11:53 PM

    Re: Science Disproves Evolution

    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    xfrod the constant denial of the well demonstrated facts the continue to fight the reality of the facts of evolution. That is from the wanna bees. These people simply do not trust in God.
    Evolution is NOT a fact. It is a faith based theory. Ever heard of the missing link? It's still missing. I trust in the God of the Bible, not a false god.

  2. #4342
    Senior Member FourPart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    6,350
    Local Date
    05-28-2020
    Local Time
    04:53 AM

    Re: Science Disproves Evolution

    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Evolution is NOT a fact. It is a faith based theory. Ever heard of the missing link? It's still missing. I trust in the God of the Bible, not a false god.
    EVERY living thing is a Missing Link. It is the link between its ancestor & its descendants. When you get a smooth gradient from White to Black you get all different levels of Grey, but at what point does it suddenly change from one to the other. The same goes for colours. There is no such thing as the hard line of a rainbow. The changes are gradual over millions of years.

    As for dating methods, Science doesn't just use one single dating method. They use many other totally different methods, all of which corroborate each other. As for your argument about "5 year old rocks", are you saying those rocks came from nothing? Or did they come from molten rocks that were millions of years old? Dating methods are based on the molecular level. When a sculptor makes a statue, the statue is new, but it doesn't make the marble it is carved from any younger.

  3. #4343
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,477
    Local Date
    05-27-2020
    Local Time
    11:53 PM

    Re: Science Disproves Evolution

    Quote Originally Posted by FourPart View Post
    EVERY living thing is a Missing Link. It is the link between its ancestor & its descendants. When you get a smooth gradient from White to Black you get all different levels of Grey, but at what point does it suddenly change from one to the other. The same goes for colours. There is no such thing as the hard line of a rainbow. The changes are gradual over millions of years.

    As for dating methods, Science doesn't just use one single dating method. They use many other totally different methods, all of which corroborate each other. As for your argument about "5 year old rocks", are you saying those rocks came from nothing? Or did they come from molten rocks that were millions of years old? Dating methods are based on the molecular level. When a sculptor makes a statue, the statue is new, but it doesn't make the marble it is carved from any younger.
    Wrong. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Evolutionists themselves will say that many species haven't changed in hundreds of millions of years. Therefore, there should be some sort of evidence that there was an intermediate species, but there isn't. So your rainbow analogy doesn't fly.

    The dating methods don't work either, it's been demonstrated time and time again. That's why they date rocks known to be a few years old to be 500,000 to 2.5 million years old , rocks known to be 50 years old to be 3.5 million of years old and rocks known to be 100 years old to be 1.5 billion years old.

    When I talk about 10 year old rock, not 5 year old rock, I am talking about newly formed rock that came from a volcano erupting such as Mt. St. Helens in the 1980s. Those rocks were dated to be millions of years old by the evolutionists themselves using whatever dating methods they wanted.

  4. #4344
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,477
    Local Date
    05-27-2020
    Local Time
    11:53 PM

    Re: Science Disproves Evolution

    Can someone explain how Abiogenesis is feasibly even possible?

  5. #4345
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Gabriola Island BC
    Posts
    5,676
    Local Date
    05-27-2020
    Local Time
    08:53 PM

    Re: Science Disproves Evolution

    More ignorance from fundamentalism.

  6. #4346
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Gabriola Island BC
    Posts
    5,676
    Local Date
    05-27-2020
    Local Time
    08:53 PM

    Re: Science Disproves Evolution

    All religions are culturally based and thus are valid for the religions they are created by

  7. #4347
    Senior Member FourPart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    6,350
    Local Date
    05-28-2020
    Local Time
    04:53 AM

    Re: Science Disproves Evolution

    Quote Originally Posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
    Wrong. You can't have your cake and eat it too. Evolutionists themselves will say that many species haven't changed in hundreds of millions of years. Therefore, there should be some sort of evidence that there was an intermediate species, but there isn't. So your rainbow analogy doesn't fly.

    The dating methods don't work either, it's been demonstrated time and time again. That's why they date rocks known to be a few years old to be 500,000 to 2.5 million years old , rocks known to be 50 years old to be 3.5 million of years old and rocks known to be 100 years old to be 1.5 billion years old.

    When I talk about 10 year old rock, not 5 year old rock, I am talking about newly formed rock that came from a volcano erupting such as Mt. St. Helens in the 1980s. Those rocks were dated to be millions of years old by the evolutionists themselves using whatever dating methods they wanted.
    I can't believe you're actually using the oldest argument against Evolution going. The ultimate demonstration of ignorance of how Evolution works - that there are still species around that haven't changed. When Creationists can't define a 'kind' they usually come back to some fallacious claim about dogs giving birth to cats (when, in actual fact, cats were around first). They come up with the argument saying that if Apes are our ancestors then why are there still Apes, yet they still accept that all dogs are descended from wolves. Well the simple answer to that is to ask why there are still wolves?

    Evolution is not a linear A is replaced by B, which is replaced by C, etc. The line of A can continue on & on to modern day, but slight changes lead to a sub set of B, which can continue to the line of B. The A line can also evolve into another subset of C, D & E, etc, and all the other lines can also branch off into their own subsets. Each initial branching the difference between A & B would be virtually indistinguishable, but over time & multiple generations & continuously varying branches eventually you get to the point where branch Z to the power of 'n' is totally unrecogniseable from its ancestor, A - or any of its other cousins.

    Every single living being on earth (or any other planet, for that matter) is a transitional species. The only exception being total clones. The fact that there are changes through generations proves the existence of Evolution.

  8. #4348
    Senior Member FourPart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Southampton
    Posts
    6,350
    Local Date
    05-28-2020
    Local Time
    04:53 AM

    Re: Science Disproves Evolution

    https//youtu.be/_r0zpk0lPFU

  9. #4349
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,477
    Local Date
    05-27-2020
    Local Time
    11:53 PM

    Re: Science Disproves Evolution

    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    More ignorance from fundamentalism.
    See you can't explain it so you just resort to name calling. That doesn't really explain it now does it?

  10. #4350
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,477
    Local Date
    05-27-2020
    Local Time
    11:53 PM

    Re: Science Disproves Evolution

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
    All religions are culturally based and thus are valid for the religions they are created by
    Christianity is not culturally based. It's God based.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 435 of 462 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Evolution
    By spot in forum Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 05:12 PM
  2. Normal Science is Lamp-Post Science
    By coberst in forum Philosophy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 01:43 PM
  3. Evolution
    By SnoozeControl in forum People
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2006, 03:48 PM
  4. Evolution
    By SnoozeControl in forum Just For The Fun Of It
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 09:39 PM
  5. Did you know that evolution....
    By metalstorm in forum Did You Know?
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-28-2004, 06:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts