Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The arcade is malfunctioning !!!!!!

Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    03:32 PM

The arcade is malfunctioning !!!!!!

When a game is completed and the player presses the 'submit' button, they are taken straight to the 'Forum' front page !!!!!!!! The score is not recorded, thus producing several frustrated members, particularly when they have got the 'High Score' in a game.

This problem has been on-going for several days now, so is it not going to be sorted out?
    As far as I can remember, this problem has not occurred before and seems to have become apparent when certain changes have been made lately, like having a moderator gofur ? Or starting a thread for infraction discussions ?

Please try to repair the arcade.
    I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Premium Member
    Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    10:32 AM

Re: The arcade is malfunctioning !!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by G#Gill View Post
    When a game is completed and the player presses the 'submit' button, they are taken straight to the 'Forum' front page !!!!!!!! The score is not recorded, thus producing several frustrated members, particularly when they have got the 'High Score' in a game.

This problem has been on-going for several days now, so is it not going to be sorted out?
    As far as I can remember, this problem has not occurred before and seems to have become apparent when certain changes have been made lately, like having a moderator gofur ? Or starting a thread for infraction discussions ?

Please try to repair the arcade.
    Sure it had. Back in June 2010 after the site was updated. TS was notified back then and repaired the problem with the arcade.

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/pr...ck-scores.html

Arcade withdrawal must be just as tuff for some as stopping smoking is for others.

Have patience. It'll be fixed again, one day!

Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time

I did say 'as far as I can remember', which is obviously not as far as I thought ! Thank you for the reminder, though. I have still got a smoke-free home and that is 12 weeks now ! But truly I am not addicted to the arcade here, but I do know of some members who will be missing it, and being tardy in repairing whatever has gone wrong is not very kind, is it?

Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time

It appears that the arcade is still unuseable ?

Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time

Quite frankly I don't really think those that can sort this problem out, care much about doing anything about it ! The arcade has been out of action for a week, so what is the point of having a facility if it cannot be used ???? Sorry but it seems that, well I've said it all before, so I will shut up.

San Diego, California (Native born and raised)
    Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    07:32 AM

Quite Frankly you are wrong Gill everyone is aware and attempting to figure the problem out. It's not a matter of life or death and will be fixed as soon as possible. We are aware and working on it and will advise all when its up and running.

In the interim you may see it go down totally until the problem is resolved, just a heads up. Thank you,..
    ALOHA!!
    MOTTO TO LIVE BY:
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.
    WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Premium Member
    Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    10:32 AM

Quote Originally Posted by G#Gill View Post
    I did say 'as far as I can remember', which is obviously not as far as I thought ! Thank you for the reminder, though. I have still got a smoke-free home and that is 12 weeks now ! But truly I am not addicted to the arcade here, but I do know of some members who will be missing it, and being tardy in repairing whatever has gone wrong is not very kind, is it?
    Good on you for your smoke free home and sticking with it!

Without the arcade working, just think of the RL things that can be accomplished, until it's repaired.

And, if some members are missing it that badly, have them use the "contact us" button and make a report. Those still go directly to TS.

Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CARLA View Post
    Quite Frankly you are wrong Gill everyone is aware and attempting to figure the problem out. It's not a matter of life or death and will be fixed as soon as possible. We are aware and working on it and will advise all when its up and running.

In the interim you may see it go down totally until the problem is resolved, just a heads up. Thank you,..

I was just thinking of other members who enjoy the arcade. I, personally, can take it or leave it. I feel a little concerned because when the arcade had a hiccup before, it only took a couple of days to sort it ! I had forgotten that the arcade went down a while ago, but Mustang reminded me.

Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
    Good on you for your smoke free home and sticking with it!

Without the arcade working, just think of the RL things that can be accomplished, until it's repaired.

And, if some members are missing it that badly, have them use the "contact us" button and make a report. Those still go directly to TS.
    I believe that some members have already done this ! But so far no reaction.

Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Oh gawd................................... my son and hubby are now intermittently saying 'The arcade is malfunctioning !' followed by much laughter. My hubby even said it in a 'Dalek' voice !

YouTube - Doctor Who Classic Scene Re-Creation: Genesis of the Daleks-The Daleks exterminate Davros

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast