Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I Believe in Reincarnation.

Banned
    Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time
    01:45 PM

I Believe in Reincarnation.

Something absolutely marvellous happened today; well actually nothing happened in the sense that “something happened”, but I received an answer to a question that has been bothering me for most of my life.

Subconsciously I knew that there had to be some reason for my obsession with twins, which I have always called my “Gemini Factor.” Only I could never explain it.

This morning I started re-reading a book called “Journey through Time – A Guide to Reincarnation and Your Immortal Soul by Soozi (don’t you just love the spelling?) Holbeche. I read it once before but something, don’t ask me what, made me decide to read it again

As I always do when I read, I made notes and here are some things I jotted down. “I was one of twins in my last life. I see past & present at the same time & consider them as a single entity. Adam was not a single man but a race of men. Twin soul … twin flame. Do not knock nails into trees … it hurts them!” (Where did that come from?)

Okay, I won’t bore you with any more of my jottings so now comes the revelation. I quote from Page 191:

“A six-year old child, when asked to describe his conception, drew lots of little circular-shaped blobs attached to balloons that floated from the sky to earth, until they converged in a mass around the roof of a house, which he said was his. When questioned further, the little boy said: “They all want to come in, but there’s no room. My friend came first to look out for me and keep a space for me in case I lost my way.” The child turned out to be a second-born twin!!!!!

Suddenly the veil was lifted & I found myself grinning so broadly that my mouth hurt! Here was the answer at last to the question that had vexed me almost from day one … Here before me was the answer!

While awaiting my last reincarnation, I must have befriended a woman/girl child’s soul or life force. We agreed to be reincarnated as twins so that we would be together in our next life, but somehow and I cannot explain how, only I entered the womb of the woman we chose as our mother.

It is without a doubt the answer I have been seeking to my “Gemini Factor.” Now for the first time in my entire life I know what happened to cause this and it has made me so happy! I cannot adequately describe the amazing feeling that flooded over me as I came to this awesome conclusion.

Now I have so much to research, especially something called “The Akashi or Akasha Records. But that’s another story.

Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time
    11:45 AM

Re: I Believe in Reincarnation.

Do you also believe in future lives? Serious quesrtion I am not being facetious.

Banned
    Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time

I cetainly do. Every incarnation I make was once a "future life." However one can generally only recall past lives.

Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by jones jones View Post
    I cetainly do. Every incarnation I make was once a "future life." However one can generally only recall past lives.
    Thing is if you can recall past lives there is no reason why you should not also be ble to recall future lives as well is there? Especially, I wouls suggest, for those who profess a belief in predestination.

It's a convenient cop out to claim you can only renenber the past. Are the past lives linear or do they go round in a circle in which case you must inevitably catch up with yourself and the past becaimes the future.

Banned
    Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time

This has the appearance of one of those "lose lose" question/answer games gmc. The title of my thread is "I Believe In Reincarnation." I shall leave the future to the future ... it gets here too soon anyway. In any event I am far more interested in the past.

Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by jones jones View Post
    This has the appearance of one of those "lose lose" question/answer games gmc. The title of my thread is "I Believe In Reincarnation." I shall leave the future to the future ... it gets here too soon anyway. In any event I am far more interested in the past.
    Not really it's one of those questions you can't really answer I just wanted to know your take on it. In a discussion it is not necessary to "win" to be able to discuss something like this, unless someone religious gets involved and starts insisting they have the answer. (predestination is something that has exercised religious iorders for some time) Just because there is no definitive answer doesn't mean it is less interesting. It makes no sense to me that you can satisfy yourself that there are past lives and believe in reincarnation but at the same time profess to believe there must be future lives as well but dismiss the puzzle by stating you can generally only remember past lives. One is as intriguing as the other. Other people believe in prescience but conveniently only ever realise what they were predicting after the event, which rather renders the prediction redundant.

Just as some claim regression to a past life there are those who under hypnosis who seem to be in a future life. It is sopmeting I have only recently come across and personally I take that with a bucket of salt but on the other hand past life regression seems interesting. So why not future as well?

Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time
    12:45 PM

Oh how times change..... if I remember correctly in your last life you didn’t believe in reincarnation…

Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time
    05:45 AM

Too bad you are wrong. The Eternal God gave us the facts, and man's thoughts do not change them. The fact thqat the demon's of satan do infest men though, does cause man to make false statements, and hold incorrect beliefs.

Banned
    Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time

Would you like to join the Gyp Church? Sort of get in on the ground floor so to speak. I may even consider giving you a special rate.

Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time
    05:45 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    Facts are facts, and you are not coming back in a new life but only the one you have now, one way or the other, so get over it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast