+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Euro Salad Situation.

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    11:06 AM

Euro Salad Situation.

Not to make light of the situation but is the E-Coli outbreak in Europe as bad as it is being reported over here? Has everyone stopped eating fresh veggies? They don't seem to be able to pinpoint the culprit but every time they suggest a possibility it costs more farmers more money.

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    05:06 PM

Re: Euro Salad Situation.

There's a place where one's at risk of the outbreak so far, it's called Germany. Victims who have it outside of Germany caught it there.

The German spin-merchants lied through their teeth and said the source was Spain. The Spanish lost $300 million in unsellable greenery and feel miffed because it was untrue. The Germans have backtracked.

It'll go worldwide unless someone invents a new way to eradicate fresh strains of bugs, nobody's succeeded in that so far. The good news is that cooking your food and washing your hands before eating renders it harmless. Eating uncooked food is suicidal anyway, so there's no change really.

We can draw a lesson I expect - boycott anything that started life in Germany, though every self-respecting Englishman's already been doing that since 1914.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    There's a place where one's at risk of the outbreak so far, it's called Germany. Victims who have it outside of Germany caught it there.

The German spin-merchants lied through their teeth and said the source was Spain. The Spanish lost $300 million in unsellable greenery and feel miffed because it was untrue. The Germans have backtracked.

It'll go worldwide unless someone invents a new way to eradicate fresh strains of bugs, nobody's succeeded in that so far. The good news is that cooking your food and washing your hands before eating renders it harmless. Eating uncooked food is suicidal anyway, so there's no change really.

We can draw a lesson I expect - boycott anything that started life in Germany, though every self-respecting Englishman's already been doing that since 1914.
    So you eat no fresh vegetables at all?

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by YZGI View Post
    So you eat no fresh vegetables at all?
    Lots. Boiled, steamed, poached or roast.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Lots. Boiled, steamed, poached or roast.
    Wow, I cant imagine not eating my fresh garden grown tomatoes raw, or my spinach, not too mention Salads in gerneral.

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by YZGI View Post
    Wow, I cant imagine not eating my fresh garden grown tomatoes raw, or my spinach, not too mention Salads in gerneral.
    Rac****s will have weed all over them while you're not looking, you do know that?

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Rac****s will have weed all over them while you're not looking, you do know that?
    A little weed never hurt anyone.

San Diego, California (Native born and raised)
    Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    10:06 AM

I'm very concerned as the "Women's Soccer World Cup" starts in 2 weeks and my family is headed to Germany along with 26 women's team to include England. Most of the games are totally sold out at this point. I hope they get to the bottom of this our it will be a diet of pretzels and beer at this point the only safe thing to drink and eat.
    List of qualified teamsAFC (3)
    Australia
    Japan
    North Korea
    CAF (2)
    Equatorial Guinea
    Nigeria
    CONCACAF (3)
    Canada
    Mexico
    United States†
    CONMEBOL (2)
    Brazil
    Colombia
    OFC (1)
    New Zealand
    UEFA (5)
    England
    France
    Germany (hosts)
    Norway
    Sweden
    ALOHA!!
    MOTTO TO LIVE BY:
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.
    WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by CARLA View Post
    I'm very concerned as the "Women's Soccer World Cup" starts in 2 weeks and my family is headed to Germany along with 26 women's team to include England. Most of the games are totally sold out at this point. I hope they get to the bottom of this our it will be a diet of pretzels and beer at this point the only safe thing to drink and eat.
    List of qualified teamsAFC (3)
    Australia
    Japan
    North Korea
    CAF (2)
    Equatorial Guinea
    Nigeria
    CONCACAF (3)
    Canada
    Mexico
    United States†
    CONMEBOL (2)
    Brazil
    Colombia
    OFC (1)
    New Zealand
    UEFA (5)
    England
    France
    Germany (hosts)
    Norway
    Sweden
    Ya might want to watch the pretzels. I would think boiled cabbage would work.

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    10:06 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    Oh Great! Now we've actually given the kids of the world an excuse "NOT" to eat their veggies. I can see them all now, crying their little eyes out, afraid to die rather than eat their veggies and DIE!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast