Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: A Quiet Place - Bob's Lair

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time
    02:27 AM

Re: A Quiet Place - Bob's Lair

Quote Originally Posted by bobmielke View Post
    I'm showing up at 7 when they open the doors. If they don't have any of the flash drives advertised I'm going to get grumpy. LOL
    I don't blame you
    Life is just to short for drama.

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time
    12:27 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    I don't blame you
    I was right Odie. I got there at 7 and they only had 5 of those drives in stock. I bought 2.

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

August 25, 2011 - I did it. I finished the fourth book in a series by Jason Letts called Powerless. I just downloaded #5 on my computers iPad and Kindle. I now can read it anywhere. I must admit I'm addicted to this series of book, written for teens but with a great plot and cast of characters. I haven't read this much in 40 years or more.

I took care of business today. It started with a morning oil & filter change for my Piaggio BV250 scooter. It was so much cheaper than expected that I called my Smart car dealership and took my Smartie in for an oil & filter change as well. I'm set to go for at least a year on both vehicles. Good thing too because I have very little money left in savings and the end of the month is still a week away. I get $268 worth of pension checks on the first of September. That will have to last me until my Social Security check on the 14th. Times are tight but I can make it. Life is good.

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

August 26, 2011 - A new day, filled with wonder and excitement. I started it by framing one of my recent photographs of the Evergreen Balloon Festival. I think it will look good in my virtual hotel room.

Nothing planned for today. It's supposed to be another hot one for my area. It's been hitting 90 F and above on several occasions this past two weeks. Anything over 80 is too hot for me. I've been spending half the daylight hours sheltered in my tiny air conditioned studio apartment. I tend to be a morning person anyway. Have a good day all!

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time
    02:27 AM

beautiful!
    Life is just to short for drama.

Local Date
    06-05-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    September 05, 2011 - Labor Day. No particular plans except to stay off the major highways. On a 90 mile scooter ride this weekend there was literally a 30 mile traffic jam heading to the coast. Fortunately I'm an early bird so I was heading the opposite direction. There wasn't another vehicle to be seen going East.

I may just venture out long enough to grab some breakfast and do a bit of grocery shopping. My clue that it needs doing is the lonely Britta water pitcher sitting by itself in my refrigerator. I generally need to go shopping every 3 days of so as I never buy much since I like fresh food.

I tried Glucerna raisin bran cereal for diabetics this week and must admit it's good. The problem I ran into is the super high fiber content. I had incredible gas and was a real regular fella for days. Maybe smaller portions are called for. Oh well, it will all work out in the end. Have a great day all and stay safe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10