+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ForumGarden ownership

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    03:13 AM

Re: ForumGarden ownership

I thought it seemed a little more British around here this morning..

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    09:13 AM

Quote Originally Posted by YZGI View Post
    I thought it seemed a little more British around here this morning..
    Damn, is it July already? I knew I should have changed me kecks when the evenings got longer.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    02:13 AM

Fascinating. Well...change comes to all things. I still think that forums are better than facebook.

I think, therefore I post chonsigirl's Avatar
    Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    04:13 AM

Thank you TS for all you have done for us, I will miss you greatly.

Kudos to you Bryn for taking over, it couldn't be a better person than you to run the FG ship.

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Congratulations to Bryn, ownership has gone to the best person for the job !

Thank you Tombstone and Anastrophe for producing such a classy forum and nurturing it into probably the best site of its kind on the internet. The site that many others try, but fail, to be like.

However, any site is only as good as its members, and FG had one or two iffy members over time who managed to upset the applecart, and cause some regular contributors to leave, despite the best efforts of the moderators. Now if anybody can turn around this site and have it running like it used to be a few years ago, Bryn will be that person I'm sure. All the very best to you Bryn Mawr.
    I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by G#Gill View Post
    Congratulations to Bryn, ownership has gone to the best person for the job !

Thank you Tombstone and Anastrophe for producing such a classy forum and nurturing it into probably the best site of its kind on the internet. The site that many others try, but fail, to be like.

However, any site is only as good as its members,and cause some regular contributors to leave, despite the best efforts of the mode and one or two iffy FG had members over time who managed to upset the applecart, rators. Now if anybody can turn around this site and have it running like it used to be a few years ago, Bryn will be that person I'm sure. All the very best to you Bryn Mawr.

'However, any site is only as good as its members,and caused some regular contributors to leave, and one or two iffy FG had members over time who managed to upset the applecart.'

funny how every time you post now, it ends up with negativity.

you remember the expression, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it?

Premium Member
    Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    07:13 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_ View Post
    Fascinating. Well...change comes to all things. I still think that forums are better than facebook.
    bite your tongue boy!!! FB is brilliant.... and I shall prove it.!!! YOu have a kind of vaccum with forums because it only attracts a one minded sense of human beings .Facebook however has a multiple base of humans in which to confer ...You learn a lot by being on that site .

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    'However, any site is only as good as its members,and caused some regular contributors to leave, and one or two iffy FG had members over time who managed to upset the applecart.'

funny how every time you post now, it ends up with negativity.

you remember the expression, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it?
    What I said was the truth. Am I not allowed to speak the truth now ? Why try to hide what is there for all to see? Oh and by the way, if you insist on quoting me kindly quote precisely what I have written, in the order I have written it or do not quote me - it can change the meaning of what I am trying to say, and that is not fair is it ? It can also rebound back against you.

Also, why do you attack me every time I post ? No wonder I hardly ever post anything now ! You were quick enough to jump in with a sarcastic comment at me on a 'Reported Post' thread a couple of weeks ago. That thread was nothing to do with you anyway. Please leave me alone.

Perhaps you should abide by what you said in your last sentence in your post No.26 in the 'Forum Garden Ownership' thread.
    I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    10:13 PM

Great job Tombstone-----------Thanks muchly & Bryn--------------Congrats and best of luck.

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by G#Gill View Post
    What I said was the truth. Am I not allowed to speak the truth now ? Why try to hide what is there for all to see? Oh and by the way, if you insist on quoting me kindly quote precisely what I have written, in the order I have written it or do not quote me - it can change the meaning of what I am trying to say, and that is not fair is it ? It can also rebound back against you.

Also, why do you attack me every time I post ? No wonder I hardly ever post anything now ! You were quick enough to jump in with a sarcastic comment at me on a 'Reported Post' thread a couple of weeks ago. That thread was nothing to do with you anyway. Please leave me alone.

Perhaps you should abide by what you said in your last sentence in your post No.26 in the 'Forum Garden Ownership' thread.
    I changed your quote as it had a lot of typing errors.

There have been quite a few times you have posted here complaining, no one wants to hear that, so don't give excuses why you don't post here much.

Every time your here posting, you either bring up past members who have left, but not in a nice way, yes, Gill many have left as I talk to them daily on facebook, and other forums but unlike you, we don't gossip about other members.

You put spot through hell trying to prove to you Jazzy was a liar. That was just a tad over the top

and what reported post was this that I replied sarcastically?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast