Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: ForumGarden ownership

Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time
    10:37 PM

Re: ForumGarden ownership

Quote Originally Posted by G#Gill View Post
    You have no business to change what I have written and pass it off as a quote by me !
    As far as I can see there are no typing errors done by me, so you must be referring to your own bad typing.
    The reported post (reported by you) is listed in 'Forums' and you can check up on it yourself.
    The other item you mentioned has nothing whatsoever to do with you. That matter is closed, so just mind your own business and leave me alone. That is the second time I have asked you to leave me alone - I won't ask again.

'The reported post (reported by you) is listed in 'Forums' and you can check up on it yourself.'

you asked me to look and I did.

There are only 2 reported posts I have made and nothing is there.

Banned
    Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time
    05:37 AM

Ah Bryn! This thread is all to do with you and very little to do with me. However, apart from adding my very sincere congratulations, I would just like to say this:

Since my umpteenth reincarnation and return to Forum Garden a few months ago, I have spent most of my time here lurking and hoping to find that perhaps by some miracle, FG had once again returned to a time when it was "swell," ie during 2008 or thereabouts. I do so dwell in the past ... always have and always will.

So when I logged in just now and read this thread, I felt an odd tug of an emotion somewhat akin to dj vu, but not quite. It was more like a sense of anticipation that perhaps that miracle I spoke of, might just be around the corner. This feeling was reinforced when I read the exchanges between Odie & Gill on this self same thread. Made me feel as if nothing had changed at all!

So let the good times roll!!

Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time
    03:37 AM

They are, one imagines, much like the steady thump of a distant wind-farm which induces headaches in the sensitive and fades into the background for everyone else. Short of suing the management for loss of amenity I'm not sure what anyone can do about it. By all means make suggestions.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time
    03:37 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
    Wow, seven years hey, I arrived here three months after start up then disappeared for a few months but when I was able to return I found a great supportive community on these boards so thank you to Tombstone for providing a forum where I found support during an incredibly difficult period of my life.
    Those early years were the best ever at FG, great members where serious threads took place alongside all sorts of fun and games in Bothwells Pub. What happened to Bothwell anyway...
    There were arguments, and very heated debates but they didn't involve gangs of people taking sides, the two main antagonists were left to get on with it
    I know that recently the site became more fraught with people ganging up on one another and poor Tombstone has had to act as some sort of mediator between grown adults who really should know how to behave better.
    I never would have met a lovely lady called Theia had it not been for FG, posting alongside each other for months eventually we realised that we lived within 20 mins of each other. We organised a meeting and have been firm friends ever since, I even dragged Theia off with me to the first ever FG meet in London and we giggled like schoolgirls all the way at the insane idea that we were off to meet a bunch of strangers in a strange place to us We had a back up plan though, if these people did seem odd and weird we'd stick firmly together, leave as soon as we could and find a hotel to escape to Thankfully we never had to, our hosts who offered to put us up were wonderful as were all the members we met.

For me personally it's a huge THANK YOU to you Tombstone for creating a great place where real and great friendships have been made. I too hope you will continue to post here
    I totally agree with eveything that Betty has said.

So glad you didn't find us to be 'odd & weird' at the 1st 'meetup'. I often think about that weekend and what a wonderful time we had with such great people. xx
    A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home

Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by jones jones View Post
    Ah Bryn! This thread is all to do with you and very little to do with me. However, apart from adding my very sincere congratulations, I would just like to say this:

Since my umpteenth reincarnation and return to Forum Garden a few months ago, I have spent most of my time here lurking and hoping to find that perhaps by some miracle, FG had once again returned to a time when it was "swell," ie during 2008 or thereabouts. I do so dwell in the past ... always have and always will.

So when I logged in just now and read this thread, I felt an odd tug of an emotion somewhat akin to dj vu, but not quite. It was more like a sense of anticipation that perhaps that miracle I spoke of, might just be around the corner. This feeling was reinforced when I read the exchanges between Odie & Gill on this self same thread. Made me feel as if nothing had changed at all!

So let the good times roll!!

Things have changed with Gill and myself, so the forum is still the same.

welcome back!~

Banned
    Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time

Thanx honey!

Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time

Thanx honey!
    your welcome hunny bunny!

I know we never knew each other very well, but its good to have you back on board

Banned
    Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    your welcome hunny bunny!

I know we never knew each other very well, but its good to have you back on board
    Of course it is sweetie ... Like 'ol Jj said ... the good times are gonna roll!

Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Of course it is sweetie ... Like 'ol Jj said ... the good times are gonna roll!

Attached Images  

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5