Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: moved and soooo much more

Local Date
    03-28-2020
    Local Time
    10:01 PM

moved and soooo much more

Hi all, haven't been here in ages. sooo much has happen. you all know. i lost my husband over a year ago now. well let's see. i have moved from La. to IN. where i was born and raised. then in may. i met the most wonderful man. well i am happy to say. we are engaged. he is also a widower. sooooo now we are looking for OUR home now. In TN. in the Knoxville area. we have decided not to live together. to do the right thing. he will make a honest woman out of me first. he is kinda old fashioned. which is refreshing. life can be funny. never know where it is going to take you??

Banned
    Local Date
    03-29-2020
    Local Time
    06:01 AM

Re: moved and soooo much more

Quote Originally Posted by southern yankee View Post
    Hi all, haven't been here in ages. sooo much has happen. you all know. i lost my husband over a year ago now. well let's see. i have moved from La. to IN. where i was born and raised. then in may. i met the most wonderful man. well i am happy to say. we are engaged. he is also a widower. sooooo now we are looking for OUR home now. In TN. in the Knoxville area. we have decided not to live together. to do the right thing. he will make a honest woman out of me first. he is kinda old fashioned. which is refreshing. life can be funny. never know where it is going to take you??

You have been through so much so I am delighted you have met a new man. It's so good to see you post positive changes In your life after the sadness two years ago. I think It Is a lesson to many that we never know what is round the corner amid all the despair.

Local Date
    03-28-2020
    Local Time

yes, but i just want other widows and widowers to know. life can be good again. but if u sit on your hands. it won't be

Banned
    Local Date
    03-29-2020
    Local Time
    06:01 AM

yes, but i just want other widows and widowers to know. life can be good again. but if u sit on your hands. it won't be
    For my own situation with my husband, these are welcome words.

Local Date
    03-28-2020
    Local Time

not easy, i know. but i met my sweety on a dating site. i know to some this is something they would never do. but if u don't try every avenue out there. how will you know??

Local Date
    03-29-2020
    Local Time
    01:01 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    As said to you on facebook and via emails, you have done and beyond in just over a year, by loosing your husband, making decisions, been through some pretty rough times afterwardsn, yet you also made a fabulous decision to up and move with your friends help back to your own hometown, where everybody knows your name.

Then several months later you were indeed fortunate to meet a nice caring, understanding and loving man who you are now engaged to and have set a wedding date.

Congratulation Darlene, my wonderful friend!
    Life is just to short for drama.

+ Reply to Thread