Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: who locked me out from not becoking a supreme member?

Local Date
    02-27-2020
    Local Time
    11:44 PM

Re: who locked me out from not becoking a supreme member?

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    If anyone knows anything about this could they add it to the thread for me please.

What on earth does "I would like to thank you as you made the final decision to lift my ban" mean? Either you're playing to the gallery and pretending the moderators have been privately heavy-handed with you or you're even more confused than you were yesterday.
    I have no idea what's going on here, thank you very much.
    I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.
    Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.

Local Date
    02-27-2020
    Local Time
    09:44 PM

Well, call me an insensitive B but I have to admit I'm kind of enjoying some of the Norm Crosby-ish malapropisms. "[H]oping they now this will never japan again" is freaking awesome!

Premium Member
    Local Date
    02-27-2020
    Local Time

The best i can decipher what Odie has typed is she thinks she was banned, but my guess is she probably had difficulty connecting to the internet in general, thus the problem with paypal as well.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Local Date
    02-27-2020
    Local Time

spot, I just noticed you deleted your post, now why is it, I can no longer I can delete mine? Is it somewhere in another thread or did you open up a thread on your own which I cannot find as others members are trying to do the same?

I quite imagine you submitting all of my own posts to Bryn, Chris and whoever else own this domain?

perhaps I should..,

and I do remember you saying when I come back under no continuations' was I to 'contact us'

perhaps I should.

Your are not the only admin who owns this domain, so I will wait and hear what Chris, Bryn, and other admins say after Bryn reads my email.

You had no legal rights set up in legal writing here.

I already told everyone I should have read them, but as usual, I can no longer find it....just like other members who are getting frustrated trying, and if you look at Snooze's post, he cannot find them either, and I quoted him and said they're everywhere.

I paid US83.22 to NUCOM.CO and this time I will provide my MasterCard Numbers to them, as I seldom pay that much money to paypal.

If you delete this post again as someone has in the past, I will simply use email.
    Life is just to short for drama.

Local Date
    02-28-2020
    Local Time
    04:44 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    spot, I just noticed you deleted your post, now why is it, I can no longer I can delete mine? Is it somewhere in another thread or did you open up a thread on your own which I cannot find as others members are trying to do the same?

I quite imagine you submitting all of my own posts to Bryn, Chris and whoever else own this domain?

perhaps I should..,

and I do remember you saying when I come back under no continuations' was I to 'contact us'

perhaps I should.

Your are not the only admin who owns this domain, so I will wait and hear what Chris, Bryn, and other admins say after Bryn reads my email.

I already told everyone I should have read them, but as usual, I can no longer find it....just like other members who are getting frustrated trying, and if you look at Snooze's post, he cannot find them either, and I quoted him and said they're everywhere.

I paid US83.22 to NUCOM.CO and this time I will provide my MasterCard Numbers to them, as I seldom pay that much money to paypal.

If you delete this post again as someone has in the past, I will simply use email.
    No one has deleted anything Odie, I think you are getting confused and having problems with navigating around the site. I'm sure Bryn will be around later tonight to look at your email.

Banned
    Local Date
    02-28-2020
    Local Time

perhaps I should..,

perhaps I should.

Odie, I see you are writing with more clarity today. Did you have your cateract operation?
    It must be a relief for you now.

Local Date
    02-28-2020
    Local Time

Odie, just as a thought - if you're clicking "New Posts" perhaps you've forgotten that once you've opened a thread it will then disappear from that thread list until someone else adds to it. Are you mistaking that for deletions?

Nobody's deleting posts or threads, neither you nor me. I don't own this domain, Bryn does. Bryn's the owner. There are no other owners. I'm the admin. There are no other admins. Chris is a supporting member. You're a registered member. Anyone clicking "Contact Us" ends up at the moment in Bryn's email folder.

Registered members, for the time being until this is all blown over, can't delete even their own posts. That answers "why is it, I can no longer I can delete mine".

The legal bits are at the bottom right of every FG screen, where they've been since the site started. The links point to Forum Rules - ForumGarden and Forumgarden Privacy Policy - "as usual, I can no longer find it" is a comment on your current navigation skills, not on the site content.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    02-27-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Odie, I see you are writing with more clarity today. Did you have your cateract operation?
    It must be a relief for you now.

Thank you oscar!

Charlie, who just rented my garage for his furniture asked me to type him up a letter saying he had paid me in full for 3 months rent, I tried but it was taking much to long, so he went into various settings and now I can blow it up as highww I want! It's at 150 now, so I can see clearly the rain has falled.

now even though everyone says I can access everything, when I click on a smiley icon, it doesn't show....they only show in certain threads.

also, there are three letters now that won't show up, so I have to buy a new keyboard.

Even after spraying and using a q-tip.

so when I go onto a website, I cannot log on if it has those letters in the three mail accounts I have those letters on

I also have sticky keyboards buttons an so it takes me forever to type something small

So if you know what settings to go into, please let me know

thanks again for your help & caring.

Is Peter feeling better?
    Life is just to short for drama.

Banned
    Local Date
    02-28-2020
    Local Time

Is Pete feeling better?
    No. In a lot of pain. Pain relief Is becoming Ineffective but despite that he maintains a cheery disposition.

Local Date
    02-28-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    I go away for a quiet weekend and come back to this - what's the world coming to?

For a start, it is unacceptable that any member should delete a thread containing posts by other members. I've no objection to continuing to allow subscribing members to close their own threads to further posts if that is something that is still wanted by the members and I've no objection to members being able to delete their own posts during a cooling down period but for any member to be able to delete another member's posts is a complete no-no.

Having said that, I am satisfied that Odie did not do so deliberately and I am equally certain that, if she did, it is my fault that she was able to.

So, to Odie's subscription. The fact that it was still running although it should have expired in March is none of Odie's doing - she's just lucky :-)

That it was suspended because of this is unfortunate but had to happen given the circumstances.

As a gesture of goodwill I've re-instated it for one month.

Can we get back to normal now.

On second thoughts, maybe I should define normal before I ask that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast