Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: who locked me out from not becoking a supreme member?

Local Date
    12-12-2019
    Local Time
    11:50 PM

Re: who locked me out from not becoking a supreme member?

Quote Originally Posted by Accountable View Post
    What?? Odie is Betty McGlown?
    Very good. I had to look it up but I'm impressed.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    12-12-2019
    Local Time
    06:50 PM

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    There Is two sides to this.

I received a private message from Odie earlier today saying that she was going to delete the post she made to Pam. I said that would be a good step to take.

Odie has failing eyesight and In hindsight she maybe should have waited until Spot or Bryn was around before trying to do It herself. Certainly In hindsight with her eyesight so blurred, It would have been better to message Bryn first.

I believe that is a fair and balanced view of the situation.

At no time did Odie say she was going to delete the entire thread and my guess Is that because her post was the first on the thread, she thought she was only deleting her post and she had no Idea the entire thread would disappear.

The thread was reinstated fairly quickly so no real harm done.

and I did delete my own thread as a supporting member, it is one of the perks.

yes, my eyes have a cateract and I can not see when a word comes up to even try to make out the word as my eyes are to blurry to even make out a work.

Bryn's thread was locked up 5 min. later, after I finished reading it.

thank you oscar.
    __________________________________________________ ______

It is a genuine mistake.

yes, my eyes have a cateract and I can not see when a word comes up to even try to make out the word as my eyes are to blurry to even make out a work.

Bryn's thread was locked up 5 minutes later, after I finished reading it.

as you can the board is still acting up on me as when I changed the word above,it miss-spelled the word and in a few other posts I dif.

again, thank you.
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Life is just to short for drama.

Local Date
    12-12-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Odie View Post
    If you hold down the control key and press the Plus sign five times, Odie, does that make the ForumGarden page easier for you to read?

You can go back to your normal screen view by holding down the control key and pressing the Minus sign five times.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    12-12-2019
    Local Time
    04:50 PM

Bryn's thread was locked up 5 mutates later, after I finished reading it.
    I'm sorry for laughing but that really tickles me.

Local Date
    12-12-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeAgain View Post
    I'm sorry for laughing but that really tickles me.
    I did lock it up after 5 minutes

Local Date
    12-12-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post

At the start of the year we revised various of the rights on site. One was to allow users to delete their own threads. What makes you think that thread was yours, Odie? You just happened to be the first poster in a thread split. The fact that the system allowed you to delete the thread doesn't at all mean you were authorised to do so.

The potential damage to the message base of anyone other than moderators deleting a thread is too much to allow irresponsible subscribers to behave this way. Accordingly I've removed the right from all subscribers as of today.

Wise move.
    I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.
    Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.

Local Date
    12-12-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by flopstock View Post
    Wise move.

thank you flopstock

Local Date
    12-12-2019
    Local Time

thank you flopstock
    I was just now allowed to come back here.....after you hit the delete-ban button, everything froze....so I emailed Bryn explaining things so whenever he reads my email he will switch it back on, after that will try again to become a supp. member and lock my thread if I can, as for some reason the past few days ebay paypal is not acceptation my user ID or passwrod, so I had to phone them, leave a message to call me back with new ones.

I would like to thank you as you made the final decision to lift my ban.

and I promise I will never be a smart-ass or snide to anyone again.

Having forumgarden back means so much to me.

thank you again so very much!

Local Date
    12-12-2019
    Local Time

I was just now allowed to come back here.....after you hit the delete-ban button, everything froze....
    If anyone knows anything about this could they add it to the thread for me please.

Odie, go and check your profile infraction list. Nobody has added any infraction or ban to your account this year. I've checked the moderator transaction log and the moderator discussion area. Nobody has deleted any of your posts, nobody has blocked your access to the site. I haven't the slightest idea what you're wittering on about, as usual.

I don't want you to try locking or unlocking any threads, I don't want you to try deleting or modifying any posts, I don't recommend you buy another supporting subscription. I removed your locking and deletion rights to threads and posts after you deleted the split thread and even if you buy another supporting subscription I'm not going to let you have them back, I don't trust you with them.

What on earth does "I would like to thank you as you made the final decision to lift my ban" mean? Either you're playing to the gallery and pretending the moderators have been privately heavy-handed with you or you're even more confused than you were yesterday.

Local Date
    12-12-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    I can only imagine that now must be an incredibly scary time for you as we all take our eyes for granted. To find yourself now loosing your sight must be making you feel pretty stressed and you seem to be confusing issues not only across threads but also issues throughout your history here.
    When is your eye surgery? I hope it's fairly soon for your sake as right now you must feel incredibly frustrated with life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast