Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rape of Marian Price.

Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time
    12:03 PM

Re: The Rape of Marian Price.

Quote Originally Posted by Clodhopper View Post
    Finally managed to get the article to download. You want to restart the Troubles.
    That's an accurate reflection of the 32 County Sovereignty Movement. It's not my own view.

My comments on Marian Price have all related to the vile, inhumane, beastly treatment she's been all to frequently subject to by the British Government since her teenage years. The fact that she presses on is an indictment of that sort of repression whether it's against individuals or against identifiable sections of the community.

She should be released. She should be apologized to. She should be handed several guilty establishment heads to make the apology meaningful.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time
    01:03 PM

Let's see. How long have we had the Internet now? 8 years? More? And we still haven't realised its potential.
    So, the few still have power over us while we sit back and talk about what should be.

Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time

I had my first Internet email account in 1986 so it's more than a quarter of a century now, Usenet and mailing lists date back that far as mass communication for the individual. Web browsing is a different matter perhaps, but there were discussions like this as far back as I can recall. You may think they're ineffective, I'd disagree - I think the world would be a far different place without this ability to write without knowing beforehand who your audience will include.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time

When Marian Price was a young girl of 19, she along with her young sister were taken by the Provisional IRA and other members like Gerry Kelly to London, to be used as political cannon fodder to bomb London. Her senior leadership informed on her and the British then force fed her for 200 days 400 times. Now Mr Kelly along with other senior Provos, command huge salaries on the gravy train known as Stormont, after their surrender to the British, having dumped ordinary people like Marian and other political prisoners, who refuse to inform on their comrades or collaborate with British occupation. These prisoners of political conscience suffer today, the same brutality and torture at the hands of British sectarian thug operatives daily, that the 10 hunger strikers suffered, prior to their murders by Thatcher and the British.
    So why isn't she annoyed at the provisional IRA?

Wonder what nationality this blogger is, safe bet she's not actually Irish. No one with any sense wants to go back to the troubles. Commemorating the easter rising in a town like Derry is not exactly sensible. It says a lot for how things have progressed that the demonstration remained peaceful and no one threw stones at her.

Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by gmc View Post
    She is, furiously. I presume that after all the effort and suffering, to give up the sole object of the organization's existence struck her and a few others as a stab in the back.

Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    She is, furiously. I presume that after all the effort and suffering, to give up the sole object of the organization's existence struck her and a few others as a stab in the back.
    I am probably well versed in the history of the troubles as you are. If people on both sides won't compromise all there is is conflict. There are as many on the protestant side who object to compromise just as much as on the republican side. If they have their way it will all start up again. The pope's visit didn't help as he seems unwilling to live and let live and added fuel to the flames. Why not announce he will excommunicate the catholics that killed another catholic because they had the temerity to join the police force? Presumably the threat of excommunication might have an effect.

Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time

I don't believe anything I've said in either of the threads relating to Marian Price has expressed the slightest sympathy with her political stance. I'm merely appalled that the British should be so hare-brained as to treat her so disgracefully over so many years and they're still carrying on with it as we speak.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time
    10:03 PM

Could you imagine arresting everyone at a german luftwaffer war memorial ...just for turning up to a service ?
    does anyone get arrested when they turn up to an Islamist memorial?

Nope !!!

I'm not worried about marian ...she's tough . But I'm concerned that a politician can overrule a judge in Britain.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by gmc View Post

Wonder what nationality this blogger is, safe bet she's not actually Irish. No one with any sense wants to go back to the troubles. Commemorating the easter rising in a town like Derry is not exactly sensible. It says a lot for how things have progressed that the demonstration remained peaceful and no one threw stones at her.
    Interesting views GMC.

I recieved this from a friend of mine. G Conlon, if he supports it ...I SUPPORT IT!!! .....he supports her release...He does not discriminate between who done what .....He is more concerned about justice. And this is unjust.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    12-11-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    I had my first Internet email account in 1986 so it's more than a quarter of a century now, Usenet and mailing lists date back that far as mass communication for the individual. Web browsing is a different matter perhaps, but there were discussions like this as far back as I can recall. You may think they're ineffective, I'd disagree - I think the world would be a far different place without this ability to write without knowing beforehand who your audience will include.
    Yep 1989 for me. And I still don't know **** about how to fix an internet problem. ahhh yes the old 'message boards' will never forget big teds place ...first ever homosexual pic i ever saw....thanks internet you opened up my world ..........cringe.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast