03:06 AM

Iran plots to kill Saudi Ambassador on U.S soil

Premium Member
    Local Date
    02-26-2020
    Local Time
    05:06 PM

Re: Iran plots to kill Saudi Ambassador on U.S soil

okay lets see here....."The two are charged with conspiracy to kill a foreign official,"
    yeah okay they were alledgedly going to kill someone ...full stop ...........okay we get that .

"conspiracy to use a weapon of mass destruction and conspiracy to commit an act of international terrorism and other charges."

WTF????? where the hell does terrorism come into it??? what effing 'weapon of mass destruction'?????

Read more: U.S. Ties Iran To Assassination Plot Against Saudi Diplomat On U.S. Soil | Fox News

Local Date
    02-26-2020
    Local Time
    07:06 AM

In no other country but the US would this sort of twaddle get to a courtroom. It's a pro-active sting.

You start with mass surveillance of the country, requests to all honest citizens to phone in their concerns about swarthy foreigners mouthing off and the like.

When convenient, scan your report database ticking "Iran", "diplomat", "kill", and quite likely "bloody Israel" and "about time someone went and".

Then you send in your sting team. They befriend and drop sentences like "you're goldarn tooting" (a phrase which appears to carry none of the lavatorial humor the Brits would extract from it). Three nods of the head and you're booked for a court appearance. If you mention it on the phone to your Uncle Sayeed next time you ring home, that makes it an official Tehran-inspired assassination plot on US territory.

No doubt the FBI will keep doing this until Armageddon eventuates - one of their Faith-based policy goals, so it's said. Justice? I think not. The Theatre of the Absurd would be a closer description.

The lie is turning "it'd be good if" into "your honor, the defendants were planning to", by waving a magic wand of "I can supply you with" and getting a bemused agreement to go ahead. None of these pro-active sting plots would exist at all without the FBI fairy godmother offering to overcome the impossibilities which prevent the marks from ever going past their genuine mouthing off stage.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    02-26-2020
    Local Time
    12:06 AM

Yeah, I am puzzled a bit by this, too.
    This guy with Dual citizenship goes to Mexico to look for a hit man to off a saudi official, and of course he meets up with the FBI pretending to be Mexican, and comes up with a plan to whack the Saudi.
    Then, when he gets caught, he points the finger at some other guy who is in Iran, who supposedly is a member of the Iranian super military OPs, (sorta like US seals, or the A-Team, or whatever)
    This guy is obviously NOT supebad military guy, or he wouldn't have flipped so fast.

So, what's the deal? An excuse to have the US military in Iraq and Afghanistan make a detour on their way home?

Pretty lame, if you ask me.
    "Learn from the mistakes of others---you can never live long enough to make them all yourself."
    - Anon

Banned
    Local Date
    02-26-2020
    Local Time

Last night I heard on TV the taped recording of the conversation between the FBI undercover agent and the alleged assassin.

The hit was apparently planned at a resturant and the FBI agent said words to the effect of... 'Hang on but there will be 100 or so people In there, possibly US politicians also.'
    The reply was ' No problem... blow It up'.

Had It have gone ahead, who knows how many lives would have been lost ?

http://www.fbi.gov/newyork/press-rel...-united-states

Local Date
    02-26-2020
    Local Time

Fortunately it could never have gone ahead, the FBI being the only competent party.

In America, any Walter Mitty now faces life imprisonment if the authorities take note of his fantasies. Leaving him to dream endangers nobody but they'd rather stoke fear among the population at large.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    02-26-2020
    Local Time
    03:06 AM

Git-R-Done!

anomaly
    Local Date
    02-26-2020
    Local Time
    12:06 AM

Anyone who didn't recognize this as a setup upon reading the first headline should be reassessing their ability to think for themselves.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    02-26-2020
    Local Time
    05:06 PM

I think we all know the term ...fit up ....by any language. ****!!!

Local Date
    02-26-2020
    Local Time
    02:06 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    The first thought that popped into my head when this came over the wire was 'the hikers'. Would this have been news if they were still being held?
    I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.
    Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast