Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Asteroid in Cyberspace?

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time
    12:42 PM

Re: Asteroid in Cyberspace?

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    Any deaths on a UK farm caused by a large blue chap spearing farmers with a trident would result in his immediate detention by the local constabulary. I've never heard of such an instance.

Given how many cows are killed in the UK each year, and the lack of consequent human casualties, I beg leave to doubt that "Krishna in return who, a tooth for a tooth, annihilates the miscreants". You labor under a misapprehension. Farming beef would be a practical impossibility if you were right. No British beef farmer, of whom there are thousands, has so much as seen a tsunami, earthquake or super typhoon much less died of one.

No animal in the UK, domestic or wild, is infected with rabies.
    UK cows for slaughter are in the past were UK citizens who bred cows for food. The same when you abort babies. In the next life you will also be aborted by a mother who wants an abortion. Huh? Dogs & cats in UK do not carry the rabies virus? If you have a wound try let a homeless dog or cat lick that wound. Then wait for 7-14 days without getting a rabies vaccination. Tell me later the result if the experiment did not work. I will give you a prize.
    Om namo bagavate vasudevaya, " God is the Cause of All causes."

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time
    05:42 AM

Quote Originally Posted by rajakrsna View Post
    UK cows for slaughter are in the past were UK citizens who bred cows for food. The same when you abort babies. In the next life you will also be aborted by a mother who wants an abortion. Huh? Dogs & cats in UK do not carry the rabies virus? If you have a wound try let a homeless dog or cat lick that wound. Then wait for 7-14 days without getting a rabies vaccination. Tell me later the result if the experiment did not work. I will give you a prize.
    "The next life" is a non-existent power concept used by priests, you have nothing at all to offer as evidence for its existence other than your own personal belief. Logic and common sense says you're deluded and that there is no "next life". It's a weasely get-out concept to show that this fictional "external independent God" is good. Without this deferred judgement this fictional "external independent God" would be obviously mad, bad, malicious and foul if he existed in the real world, outside of your belief system.

Rabies is very occasionally carried into the UK by travellers entering the country from parts of the world where rabies exists. Rabies Disease Control Strategy Defra publications shows how government controls prevent it from infecting wildlife or domestic animals. Rabies doesn't, as far as I'm aware, spread from person to person. if rabies were present in wildlife or domestic animals in the UK then there would be consequent human infections. There aren't. Wildlife and domestic animals are, as the report says, free of rabies in the UK and have been throughout my lifetime.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time

"The next life" is a non-existent power concept used by priests, you have nothing at all to offer as evidence for its existence other than your own personal belief. Logic and common sense says you're deluded and that there is no "next life". It's a weasely get-out concept to show that this fictional "external independent God" is good. Without this deferred judgement this fictional "external independent God" would be obviously mad, bad, malicious and foul if he existed in the real world, outside of your belief system.
    Did you ever dream of places you never been to all of your life then in time gets to visit the place & you say to yourself I been here before? Have you ever entered into the mind of an insane person? His reality & your reality are not the same. His world as he experiences it maybe virtual to you but to him it`s not. Or maybe you think we live in the same neighborhood that what you perceive there is the same as mine? God may not be real to you but in my world God is very real. I may not be able to show you proof that my God`s real yet neither can you show me proof my God is unreal.

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time

Rabies is very occasionally carried into the UK by travellers entering the country from parts of the world where rabies exists. Rabies Disease Control Strategy Defra publications shows how government controls prevent it from infecting wildlife or domestic animals. Rabies doesn't, as far as I'm aware, spread from person to person. if rabies were present in wildlife or domestic animals in the UK then there would be consequent human infections. There aren't. Wildlife and domestic animals are, as the report says, free of rabies in the UK and have been throughout my lifetime.
    It`s a fact the virus that causes rabies is always present in the saliva of cats & dogs but remains inactive. & yet it has not been found why all of the sudden the virus invades the animal`s nervous system. So, I`m not convinced the report says UK`s wildlife & domestic animals are free from the rabies virus. Somewhere along the way something triggers the virus to become active & start infecting the nerves & brains of these animals.

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time
    12:42 AM

UK cows for slaughter are in the past were UK citizens who bred cows for food. The same when you abort babies. In the next life you will also be aborted by a mother who wants an abortion.
    Unbearably stupid.

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    Unbearably stupid.
    It`s simply karma or retribution.

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time
    05:42 AM

God may not be real to you but in my world God is very real. I may not be able to show you proof that my God`s real to you yet neither can you show me proof my God is unreal.
    Has it never been a puzzle to you that the stories which describe such interventions don't even slightly tally with the world you live in, that you've never seen the annihilation of the miscreants which is so vividly described in the texts your priests call holy facts? What's changed? Why this refusal to intervene? If every farmer fell dead the minute he killed a cow, the number of farmers and cows killed in each generation would be one - one cow, and then the farmer daft enough to disbelieve the tale of the annihilation of the miscreants. Far fewer dead cows, far fewer dead farmers, it's win-win. Doesn't the behavior of your external independent God not show him to be unfair, unwise and plain bad, in not intervening immediately like that whenever a cow is killed? And if not, why not?

Are all those killed by tsunamis, earthquakes and super typhoons miscreants being annihilated? And if not all of them are, what of those killed who aren't? They can not fight back, your external independent Gods BULLY & kill them. Are these innocents being killed for sport?
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Banned
    Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time
    04:42 AM

Raj.... I have been bitten by wild Foxes here In the UK......... They are usually timid creatures until you attend one who Is the result of being hit by a car. I have been spat In the face by a LLama and chewed by many a homeless cat and dog during my years as a foster home for the RSPCA.

There are more deaths In the UK from people being trampled by herds of cattle than succumbing to rabies.

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time

Has it never been a puzzle to you that the stories which describe such interventions don't even slightly tally with the world you live in, that you've never seen the annihilation of the miscreants which is so vividly described in the texts your priests call holy facts? What's changed? Why this refusal to intervene? If every farmer fell dead the minute he killed a cow, the number of farmers and cows killed in each generation would be one - the farmer daft enough to disbelieve the tale of the annihilation of the miscreants. Far fewer dead cows, far fewer dead farmers, it's win-win. Doesn't the behavior of your external independent God not show him to be unfair, unwise and plain bad, in not intervening immediately like that whenever a cow is killed? And if not, why not?

There is a class of miscreants who are known in the words of Bhagavad-gītā as veda-vādī, or so-called strict followers of the Vedas. They do not believe in the incarnation of the Lord, what to speak of the Lord's incarnation as the worshipable hog. They describe worship of the different forms or incarnations of the Lord as anthropomorphism. In the estimation of Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam these men are miscreants, and in Bhagavad-gītā (7.15) they are called not only miscreants but also fools and the lowest of mankind, and it is said that their knowledge has been plundered by illusion due to their atheistic temperament.

Srimad Bhagavatam Canto 3 Chapter 13 Verse 35

Local Date
    08-24-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Raj.... I have been bitten by wild Foxes here In the UK......... They are usually timid creatures until you attend one who Is the result of being hit by a car. I have been spat In the face by a LLama and chewed by many a homeless cat and dog during my years as a foster home for the RSPCA.

There are more deaths In the UK from people being trampled by herds of cattle than succumbing to rabies.
    If you were bitten by a fox, you must observe the animal for 7-14 days. If the fox do not get sick or die it means the fox has not been infected by the rabies virus present in the animal`s saliva.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast