She's not returned.

Perhaps Wild Fire's spread

one who speaks her mind! Wild Fire's Avatar
    Local Date
    05-28-2020
    Local Time
    01:48 AM

Re: Wild Fire here

Wow! So many responses so quickly. Actually I was sick for a few days and haven't even touched my laptop. Nice to have my absence noticed, though!

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    I'm trying to work out how your son can have managed to get divorced already. Maybe it's an American thing.

Detroit's an interesting place, seen from England anyway. Do you construct cars?
    Apologies, Spot, I was listing a few things about myself and it didn't occur to me how my list sounded. I am divorced, not my son. Thank God he's not even considering marriage right now!!
    As for the cars, no I don't construct them, but I know a bit about them since I have to take care of mine without any help from a man. I'm perfectly ok with that trade off! Did that question come from seeing that I'm from the Motor City?

Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeAgain View Post
    Hello Wild Fire. Are you interested in motorcycles?
    Hello SnoozeAgain! Interesting screen name. May I ask where you came up with that?
    And motorcycles? I think they're pretty cool and I've had probably 4 rides on them over the years but no, I'm not particularly interested in them. Those rides were great, though! Do you ride a motorcycle? I have one girlfriend who rides her own 1100cc Harley and I think it's really neat to see her on it. I think women who ride are pretty ballsy. What do you have, if you do ride?

Thank you to all the rest who have taken a minute to say hi to me!
    (Why can't I find any smilies?)

Banned
    Local Date
    05-28-2020
    Local Time
    05:48 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Wild Fire View Post
    Wow! So many responses so quickly. Actually I was sick for a few days and haven't even touched my laptop. Nice to have my absence noticed, though!

Apologies, Spot, I was listing a few things about myself and it didn't occur to me how my list sounded. I am divorced, not my son. Thank God he's not even considering marriage right now!!
    As for the cars, no I don't construct them, but I know a bit about them since I have to take care of mine without any help from a man. I'm perfectly ok with that trade off! Did that question come from seeing that I'm from the Motor City?

Hello SnoozeAgain! Interesting screen name. May I ask where you came up with that?
    And motorcycles? I think they're pretty cool and I've had probably 4 rides on them over the years but no, I'm not particularly interested in them. Those rides were great, though! Do you ride a motorcycle? I have one girlfriend who rides her own 1100cc Harley and I think it's really neat to see her on it. I think women who ride are pretty ballsy. What do you have, if you do ride?

Thank you to all the rest who have taken a minute to say hi to me!
    (Why can't I find any smilies?)
    If when you write a post, click on ' Go Advanced ' to the bottom right of the page, all the smilies will come up for you.

one who speaks her mind! Wild Fire's Avatar
    Local Date
    05-28-2020
    Local Time
    01:48 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    If when you write a post, click on ' Go Advanced ' to the bottom right of the page, all the smilies will come up for you.

Thank you kindly, Oscar!
    I thought that was very clever what you said above: Perhaps Wild Fire's spread. That was quick of you!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3