+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Subscriptions

Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time
    08:16 PM

Re: Subscriptions

I know I'd be pretty pissed off if I paid for a service, didn't get it, kept getting the run around and was treated with contempt. Poor business practice.

Banned
    Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time
    03:16 AM

Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeAgain View Post
    I know I'd be pretty pissed off if I paid for a service, didn't get it, kept getting the run around and was treated with contempt. Poor business practice.
    All I was trying to do by messaging Admin was find out why the membership had not been updated when Paypal sent me an e mail of confirmation that payment was successful..... what would anyone think In the same circumstances?

It's like If I paid my water rates by paypal ( which I can ) and I got an e mail to say the Water board had recieved the money and I found the money had Indeed been deducted from my account as It has been here but the Water Board didn't update my account.... I'd be phoning them to ask where my money was?

I have used Peter's paypal account for payment which was with his password for Paypal on the Oscar membership twice before and It's gone straight through. It has not made Peter a Green member. It made Oscar a green member so It's not that.

Admin Insisted I sent proof of payment to him which I did.... I got no explanation that It was a different gliche to the one prior nor any explanation that the offer In the OP was no longer available.

Yes, I messaged admin a few times today because admin did not reply to two of my messages. We needed more Information ready for when we ring Paypal In the morning.... that's all I was trying to get here.

All Admin had to do this afternoon was write ' The glitche you have found Is a different glitche to the previous one and the offer In the OP no longer stands but I will send you proof of failure so you can see we don't have your money'.... end of.
    End of...

Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time

It was apparently more fun watching you dance.

Banned
    Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeAgain View Post
    It was apparently more fun watching you dance.
    Me dance ? How come?

anomaly
    Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time

Stunning.
    My head is ringing as if I just listened to a bunch of geese quacking through a megaphone directly into my ear. Perhaps the best remedy here would be a course in reading comprehension for two of our favourite members.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time
    01:16 PM

FFSAKES...........now I have a headache.

Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    All I was trying to do by messaging Admin was find out why the membership had not been updated when Paypal sent me an e mail of confirmation that payment was successful..... what would anyone think In the same circumstances?

It's like If I paid my water rates by paypal ( which I can ) and I got an e mail to say the Water board had recieved the money and I found the money had Indeed been deducted from my account as It has been here but the Water Board didn't update my account.... I'd be phoning them to ask where my money was?

I have used Peter's paypal account for payment which was with his password for Paypal on the Oscar membership twice before and It's gone straight through. It has not made Peter a Green member. It made Oscar a green member so It's not that.

Admin Insisted I sent proof of payment to him which I did.... I got no explanation that It was a different gliche to the one prior nor any explanation that the offer In the OP was no longer available.

Yes, I messaged admin a few times today because admin did not reply to two of my messages. We needed more Information ready for when we ring Paypal In the morning.... that's all I was trying to get here.

All Admin had to do this afternoon was write ' The glitche you have found Is a different glitche to the previous one and the offer In the OP no longer stands but I will send you proof of failure so you can see we don't have your money'.... end of.
    End of...
    You have been told, repeatedly, that John / Spot / FG does not have access to the accounts and that resolution of the problem will have to wait until I am back because my access here is limited.

You also say that you are happy to wait until then - SO STOP THIS HARASSMENT OF ADMIN!

I have asked you and Snooze to stop, now I am telling you - any more and I will ban you.

Posting PRIVATE messages on the open board is not acceptable. Posting my name on the open board (and, even worse, getting it wrong) is even less acceptable - you are out of order!

I came on holiday to spend some quality time with my wife rather than the sixteen hours a day I've been working recently.

My access here is piggybacking on the wi-fi in the next apartment. The link is poor at the best of times and the guy is a cricket fanatic who spend all day watching the Twenty/20 international tournament and the rest of the time watching his beloved Southampton loosing at the football which leaves me, usually, logging in after midnight and trying very hard not to wake my wife when I crawl into bed - I will not spend the time needed to resolve the problem until I am on a decent link.

This endless round of beating FG over the head with a problem he is not in a position to fix is totally unacceptable. If waiting until next week is not good enough for you then I'll refund your money and you can go - this will NOT continue.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time
    01:16 PM

Sitting in the peanut gallery, watching.

logging in after midnight and trying very hard not to wake my wife when I crawl into bed -
    You're doing it wrong lol lol lol you're supposed to wake her up first .

Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy View Post
    Sitting in the peanut gallery, watching.

You're doing it wrong lol lol lol you're supposed to wake her up first .
    Suicide was never on my agenda :-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5