Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 58

Thread: Muslim Patrol

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WEST SUSSEX, ENGLAND
    Posts
    31,529
    Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    08:15 PM

    Re: Muslim Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    Has anyone considered this may be a double bluff, recorded for maximum affect to foment trouble?
    It's been going on for a few years

  2. #12
    Senior Member AnneBoleyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    6,586
    Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    03:15 PM

    Re: Muslim Patrol

    Oscar, can you make a complaint concerning the driver's aggressive, abusive behavior?

    gmc, the second video listed in OP was taken down. Can you describe it for me please, in detail? I want to get a clear picture.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WEST SUSSEX, ENGLAND
    Posts
    31,529
    Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    08:15 PM

    Re: Muslim Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    Oscar, can you make a complaint concerning the driver's aggressive, abusive behavior?
    TBH Anne.... I don't offend easily but I was offended at some of what he Is saying. For a month I've had to sit there and listen to him slate my country, my people, my religion and my culture. He doesn't want to embrace Britishness but change Britain Into an Islamic state and the truth of It Is, many many young Muslims feel this way. They are young and they get It from the Imam's In the Mosque's. I don't think he actually has any Idea of how offensive he Is being.
    My contract ends next week and I start a new one with a new taxi driver.

  4. #14
    Premium Member flopstock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    7,459
    Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    03:15 PM

    Re: Muslim Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    Has anyone considered this may be a double bluff, recorded for maximum affect to foment trouble?
    It's spooky that this is the second time recently that you have posted my thoughts
    I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.
    Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Scrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,401
    Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    01:15 PM

    Re: Muslim Patrol

    What about the accent of the speakers? It sounds British but a little off to me. Is that typical of someone of ME descent that has grown up in England or been there a long time?

  6. #16
    Senior Member Bruv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Kent..... South East England
    Posts
    12,178
    Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    09:15 PM

    Re: Muslim Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrat View Post
    What about the accent of the speakers? It sounds British but a little off to me. Is that typical of someone of ME descent that has grown up in England or been there a long time?
    We have many generations of Asian and other nationalities resident in the UK, so yes many speak with local accents, and we have many.

    The problem as I see it is that these young men are in fact UK citizens, and changing the country of their birth is their right.
    What they are doing in the videos is illegal though, a police presence should stop it.
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    13,534
    Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    08:15 PM

    Re: Muslim Patrol

    posted by oscar
    When you have the loony left engineering social experiments, this Is exactly what happens. The one's who believe you can take two diverse cultures and create a utopia have no doubt never read the Holy Quaran, met a Muslim or spent time with Muslims. Those of us who do know them, live next door to them and work with them understand fully the divide In cultures but no, along comes some loony leftie who's never encountered Muslims In a close social sense and tells us we're all racist. These people are the very reason that the white British are now the minority In several major cities and why this Is now happening which by the way Is nothing new. This was two years ago:
    I suppose northern ireland is a Christian paradise in comparison.

    Children Attacked By Sectarian Gang - YouTube

    My reaction to christian fundamentalists is the same as to muslim fundamentalists they're all dangerous lunatics that would take us back to the hatreds of the past. It's difficult to talk without bringing race in to it but it is religion and culture more than race that's the problem religion just makes all the hatreds so much worse if all you hear is that your religion is the best and everyone else is inferior and you don't mix then the problem goes on and on. Best thing we could do is ban faith schools and make all children go to the same one so they mix but that's just not going to happen is it. Most of us can get along together but we are letting a bigoted minority dictate the terms. Gay rights kind of highlight the problem - religion is claimed as an excuse to treat someone as inferior and somehow a lesser human being. It's not a rational debate where live let live is the conclusion no it's I have this book written by god that tells me these things. I have this book that tells me this and a god given duty and right to force you all to agree. Bollocks to the lot of them.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WEST SUSSEX, ENGLAND
    Posts
    31,529
    Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    08:15 PM

    Re: Muslim Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by gmc View Post
    posted by oscar


    I suppose northern ireland is a Christian paradise in comparison.

    Children Attacked By Sectarian Gang - YouTube

    My reaction to christian fundamentalists is the same as to muslim fundamentalists they're all dangerous lunatics that would take us back to the hatreds of the past. It's difficult to talk without bringing race in to it but it is religion and culture more than race that's the problem religion just makes all the hatreds so much worse if all you hear is that your religion is the best and everyone else is inferior and you don't mix then the problem goes on and on. Best thing we could do is ban faith schools and make all children go to the same one so they mix but that's just not going to happen is it. Most of us can get along together but we are letting a bigoted minority dictate the terms. Gay rights kind of highlight the problem - religion is claimed as an excuse to treat someone as inferior and somehow a lesser human being. It's not a rational debate where live let live is the conclusion no it's I have this book written by god that tells me these things. I have this book that tells me this and a god given duty and right to force you all to agree. Bollocks to the lot of them.
    You've actually described my taxi driver. Sorry to keep referring to him but my experience Is at the hands of a typical British born 20 something young Muslim.
    In the past month one of the most outstanding aspects Is the hatred, the sheer hatred towards everything and anybody Including gays. I have found It Impossible to debate with him for all he knows Is what he hears at the mosque. Also for the past month I've had him tell me how wonderful Pakistan Is even that their roads are built better than ours.
    One day last week, I finally said ' why are you here then ? Go live In Pakistan' and his reply was that he couldn't earn the money he can here over there.
    There was one humerous moment when he was telling me our Churches are empty and Christianity was a dying faith. He said there would be a civil war In the UK and we would become an Islamic state. I asked him If he really believed that would happen and he said there wouldn't be enough of us to stop It. I asked him how long he thought It would be before the entire US military was on our shores? His face !!!!!

    For a religion that Is meant to be about peace, there seems to be an awful amount of hatred.

  9. #19
    Caitriona Eibhlin Kathy Ellen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Noo Joisey
    Posts
    9,873
    Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    04:15 PM

    Re: Muslim Patrol

    Just curious Oscar....why are you in a cab with him?

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WEST SUSSEX, ENGLAND
    Posts
    31,529
    Local Date
    02-22-2020
    Local Time
    08:15 PM

    Re: Muslim Patrol

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Ellen View Post
    Just curious Oscar....why are you in a cab with him?
    I started a new job Kathy . Our Council takes on contracts to ferry brain damaged children and vulnerable adults to and from special needs schools. The Council gives the large Taxi Companies the jobs but the passenger has to have an escort In the back of the taxi with them. Just In case what I believe to be a mad old stalker still watching these pages, I had to have a council CRB check and be licensed so I'm all legal and licensed to escort these very special young people. I have been escorting a young man severly brain damaged to a school that Is 2 hours In the Taxi early mornings and 2 hours again home at 3 pm. It suits me because I can fit other work In around It. So I'm rather stuck with this driver until next week when I start with a new young person on another route.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. A Muslim On board....I'm Muslim...dont be scared
    By Abram Is Muslim in forum Islam
    Replies: 312
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 08:22 PM
  2. Border Patrol Incident
    By cars in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-06-2007, 08:24 AM
  3. Montana Border Patrol
    By SnoozeControl in forum Just For The Fun Of It
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 03:10 PM
  4. Furor Over Cartoons Pits Muslim Against Muslim
    By OpenMind in forum Current Events
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 04:17 PM
  5. K-9 Patrol
    By capt_buzzard in forum Australia
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2005, 03:58 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts