+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodi Arias Anyone?

Local Date
    08-17-2019
    Local Time
    07:50 PM

Jodi Arias Anyone?

Is anyone else here following this freak show?

This is the woman in Arizona that shot a guy, stabbed him 28 or 29 times and slit his throat and then claimed self defense.

She was on the stand for close to 20 days and I have to admit that I was fascinated watching her.

CNN is covering it gavel to gavel every day, just like they did the Casey Anthony case. And just like with the Casey Anthony case, the folks moderating these shows at CNN have already declared her guilt and spend their days cheering on the prosecutor and tearing apart every statement the defense throws out there.

People are using their vacation time to go there and stand in line for the opportunity to sit in the courtroom. Fake jury panels are set up and interviewed by CNN like they matter.

We are an interesting society.
    I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.
    Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.

Local Date
    08-17-2019
    Local Time
    08:50 PM

Re: Jodi Arias Anyone?

I'm sick of this trial & wish it were over. I do not support the death penalty, her life in prison is enough for me. I feel pity for the victim's family. They must see the crime & autopsy photos & hear all the killer's nonsense. I am very sorry for their sake. That's what a guy can get who finds a crazy girl sexy.

Local Date
    08-17-2019
    Local Time
    05:50 PM

Yes, I've heard enough of this idot..

Who needs to hear all the sexual details of their relationship?

She killed him - put her in prison and be done with it. waste of time & money

Patsy

Local Date
    08-17-2019
    Local Time

I've managed to miss this completely.

Local Date
    08-18-2019
    Local Time
    02:50 AM

Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeAgain View Post
    I've managed to miss this completely.
    Me too! I don't watch the news as it is depressing....I have enuf in my own personal life to do that!!!!

But it does sound interesting to a degree.

Local Date
    08-17-2019
    Local Time

I googled the name and found that the victim had a wiki page describing the incident. Ms Arias sounds like a flaming idiot. She left a very visible trail from her residence to his (across state lines) in a RENTAL CAR, no less, and then tried to claim she wasn't there even though she left a bloody handprint on his wall and time stamped sexy time photos. Dumb dumb dumb. I can see how this would be entertaining.

Local Date
    08-17-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeAgain View Post
    I googled the name and found that the victim had a wiki page describing the incident. Ms Arias sounds like a flaming idiot. She left a very visible trail from her residence to his (across state lines) in a RENTAL CAR, no less, and then tried to claim she wasn't there even though she left a bloody handprint on his wall and time stamped sexy time photos. Dumb dumb dumb. I can see how this would be entertaining.
    I believe there is a photo of her foot and his bloody body.

I don't know who hired the shrink to argue she suffers from ptsd, but it is obviously someone who wants her to fry. Just shockingly inept.
    I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Local Date
    08-17-2019
    Local Time
    06:50 PM

Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    I'm sick of this trial & wish it were over. I do not support the death penalty, her life in prison is enough for me. I feel pity for the victim's family. They must see the crime & autopsy photos & hear all the killer's nonsense. I am very sorry for their sake. That's what a guy can get who finds a crazy girl sexy.
    Exactly how I feel. My wife is entranced with this trial, which I find rather sordid. It's quite apparent to me that the girl is a sociopath (They can seem quite normal most of the time.)

Extra gas cans so that she can detour to kill him and make it seem as though she had not deviated from her Utah drive? Really? Stab wounds in the back? How is he a threat as he runs away? No record, whatsoever, of him EVER purchasing a gun? He charged at you AFTER you shot him in the head?!! Seriously?

It boggles the imagination!

Banned
    Local Date
    08-18-2019
    Local Time
    12:50 AM

I wish I lived In America... you have a much higher class of whack jobs than we do..

Local Date
    08-17-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    I wish I lived In America... you have a much higher class of whack jobs than we do..
    It's always the pretty girls and the butt ugly guys anymore too.

that means I'm safe..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast