Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Hitler Finds Out Gun Control Failed In The Senate

  1. #11
    Premium Member tude dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North Central Kansas
    Posts
    3,972
    Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    03:42 PM

    Re: Hitler Finds Out Gun Control Failed In The Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    And this is the basis by which you intended to have an intelligent and mature conversation? You see, you say absolutely nothing at all. Thank you for supporting my assertion.
    I made more comment when I posted this parody than you did on your How Many People Have Been Killed by Guns Since Newtown? which I come to love so much.

    In fact, you did not say one word in your OP.

    In this I wrote

    "I love these Hitler parodies. Funny stuff."

    Could have turned into comments about Hitler parodies. Just the subject of this parody was about the failure of Gun Control in the U.S. Senate.

    Since you are a moderator, just delete the whole post.

  2. #12
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    9,729
    Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    04:42 PM

    Re: Hitler Finds Out Gun Control Failed In The Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by tude dog View Post
    I made more comment when I posted this parody than you did on your How Many People Have Been Killed by Guns Since Newtown? which I come to love so much.

    In fact, you did not say one word in your OP.

    In this I wrote

    "I love these Hitler parodies. Funny stuff."

    Could have turned into comments about Hitler parodies. Just the subject of this parody was about the failure of Gun Control in the U.S. Senate.

    Since you are a moderator, just delete the whole post.
    Fact vs parody. See any difference there? Nuff sad. Enjoy your nothingness.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

    I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

    Fiona Apple

  3. #13
    Senior Member halfway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    599
    Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    02:42 PM

    Re: Hitler Finds Out Gun Control Failed In The Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by tude dog View Post
    I made more comment when I posted this parody than you did on your How Many People Have Been Killed by Guns Since Newtown? which I come to love so much.

    In fact, you did not say one word in your OP.

    In this I wrote

    "I love these Hitler parodies. Funny stuff."

    Could have turned into comments about Hitler parodies. Just the subject of this parody was about the failure of Gun Control in the U.S. Senate.

    Since you are a moderator, just delete the whole post.
    Uggghh. Don't quote morons tubedog. It really defeats the ignore feature.

    "I love these Hitler parodies. Funny stuff." I agree. We took a beating, but can laugh at ourselves nonetheless.

  4. #14
    Premium Member tude dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North Central Kansas
    Posts
    3,972
    Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    03:42 PM

    Re: Hitler Finds Out Gun Control Failed In The Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    Fact vs parody. See any difference there? Nuff sad. Enjoy your nothingness.
    If you paid attention to the parody, you would have see Hitler spouting plenty of facts concerning the lead up to, and the defeat in the Senate of draconian gun laws.

    I don't subscribe a 100% with every word Hitler said, maybe 90%.

    ^ ^ ^
    That alone seems funny enough to me.

  5. #15
    Mad Arse Face Snooz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Other Square State, USA
    Posts
    4,646
    Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    01:42 PM

    Re: Hitler Finds Out Gun Control Failed In The Senate

    Pretty sure he's not a mod and he shouldn't be telling you where to post anyway.

  6. #16
    Premium Member tude dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North Central Kansas
    Posts
    3,972
    Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    03:42 PM

    Re: Hitler Finds Out Gun Control Failed In The Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by halfway View Post
    Uggghh. Don't quote morons tubedog. It really defeats the ignore feature.
    I have no intention of using the ignore thingy. I just can't believe how rich this site is.

    Quote Originally Posted by halfway View Post
    "I love these Hitler parodies. Funny stuff."
    I believe Ahso! did bring up a valid point and it may be a good topic to start, the Hitler Parodies.

    Did one myself, maybe put it on Youtube. Maybe time to make another.

    Quote Originally Posted by halfway View Post
    I agree. We took a beating, but can laugh at ourselves nonetheless.
    I dunno what beating you are talking about, but overall in the past 20+ years recognition of gun rights have expanded.

  7. #17
    Premium Member tude dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North Central Kansas
    Posts
    3,972
    Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    03:42 PM

    Re: Hitler Finds Out Gun Control Failed In The Senate

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeAgain View Post
    Pretty sure he's not a mod and he shouldn't be telling you where to post anyway.
    I know. He's pulled this before telling me how to properly post on this site. If he was a real moderator I would expect a PM, not a public admonishment. Certainly not something to be debated.

    If he was more polite, I maybe more receptive of his comment.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    13,412
    Local Date
    08-19-2019
    Local Time
    09:42 PM

    Re: Hitler Finds Out Gun Control Failed In The Senate

    Register to remove this ad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Similar Threads

  1. Cat places third in Virginia Senate race
    By tabby in forum South East
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-17-2013, 03:22 PM
  2. The Hitler Gun Control Lie
    By Ahso! in forum Gun Control
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 07:46 AM
  3. Virginia Senate Race
    By brucewayne in forum Current Political Events
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-17-2007, 06:04 PM
  4. Surname - Hitler
    By buttercup in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-12-2007, 04:28 AM
  5. Senate voting on Amendment to ban Gay Marriage
    By Marie5656 in forum Societal Issues & News
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 06-14-2006, 05:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts