Thread: This Dog Don't Hunt...

Premium Member
    Local Date
    02-24-2020
    Local Time
    07:23 AM

Re: This Dog Don't Hunt...

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
    Its odd though, that many people see it differently to you Ahso. I disagree with most of what tude and halfway post. I'm on the opposite end of any spectrum they inhabit but they must be given the freedom to express those views - providing they are not offensive - without harassment

You however are never far behind them both, with an insult. I'm in agreement with Oscar - and that don't happen too often. They have shown a lot of restraint
    The insult is on the argument, not the poster. Simply because I've colored the thread for amusement should not deter anyone's participation on the subject.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”
    Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's
    Be the wave that I am and then
    Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Premium Member
    Local Date
    02-24-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
    Its odd though, that many people see it differently to you Ahso. I disagree with most of what tude and halfway post. I'm on the opposite end of any spectrum they inhabit but they must be given the freedom to express those views - providing they are not offensive - without harassment

You however are never far behind them both, with an insult. I'm in agreement with Oscar - and that don't happen too often. They have shown a lot of restraint
    It's not odd at all if you look at the history of my posting. My views are outside the main stream.
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Banned
    Local Date
    02-24-2020
    Local Time
    12:23 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Ahso! View Post
    The insult is on the argument, not the poster. Simply because I've colored the thread for amusement should not deter anyone's participation on the subject.

Then that proves my assumption. You have taken parts of other threads totally out of context with each other to form a new thread In order to get other members to participate whilst Insulting Tude Dog and halfway for ' amusement'.

That is not ' amusement '. That is trolling, baiting, flaming, with an attempt to belittle and humiliate.

You have just said it yourself In this post. Not enough members viewing your threads to see your Insults to two other members so you have started a new thread to get attention for yourself.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    02-24-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Then that proves my assumption. You have taken parts of other threads totally out of context with each other to form a new thread In order to get other members to participate whilst Insulting Tude Dog and halfway for ' amusement'.

That is not ' amusement '. That is trolling, baiting, flaming, with an attempt to belittle and humiliate.

You have just said it yourself In this post. Not enough members viewing your threads to see your Insults to two other members so you have started a new thread to get attention for yourself.
    Seriously, Oscar, get a grip. All the posts came from one thread and they all are in context. Nobody but you has lodged such a complaint. Your assumptions are so far afoul it's laughable.

I figured the thread would get attention by the title, but seriously folks, it's not necessary to be so sensitive. But who knows, perhaps Bryn will agree with you and take action. If that happens, you'll all be glad I started this thread. No doubt its been reported.
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Banned
    Local Date
    02-24-2020
    Local Time

Seriously, Oscar, get a grip. All the posts came from one thread and they all are in context. Nobody but you has lodged such a complaint. Your assumptions are so far afoul it's laughable.

I figured the thread would get attention by the title, but seriously folks, it's not necessary to be so sensitive. But who knows, perhaps Bryn will agree with you and take action. If that happens, you'll all be glad I started this thread. No doubt its been reported.
    Then you are so wrong.

I am not the only one complaining. Your thread was reported the minute you posted It and not by me. Others who have posted In the green room also are complaining.

Posted by ahso

" It's not odd at all if you look at the history of my posting. My views are outside the main stream."

That's the part you are not grasping here and It's not just me trying to explain this to you. No-one Is reading your threads any more because they descend Into a battle between you, Tude Dog and Halfway. We are not reading your threads any more so we don't know of your history of posting.

I'm not trying to pick a fight with you. I'm just trying to get you to see why no-one Is reading your threads any more. People just switch off

Premium Member
    Local Date
    02-24-2020
    Local Time

The attention this one got says differently. BTW, there aren't that many people here to be complaining "in the green room". But, that's okay, lots of you folks misinterpret my posts. No biggie, I'm used to it.

It's funny though because nobody complains about Accountable going around calling members cowards and saying "***** you" or "you all can ***** yourselves"; nor does anyone complain when people make backhanded insults in passive aggressive ways (I'm not talking about you, Snooze). What about what HW says anytime someone quotes me or that TD accuses me of "making stuff up" when I post.

You all can selectively complain all you want, however, when you all finally become consistent, perhaps people worth remaining members might stay.
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Banned
    Local Date
    02-24-2020
    Local Time

The attention this one got says differently. BTW, there aren't that many people here to be complaining "in the green room". But, that's okay, lots of you folks misinterpret my posts. No biggie, I'm used to it.

It's funny though because nobody complains about Accountable going around calling members cowards and saying "***** you" or "you all can ***** yourselves"; nor does anyone complain when people make backhanded insults in passive aggressive ways (I'm not talking about you, Snooze). What about what HW says anytime someone quotes me or that TD accuses me of "making stuff up" when I post.

You all can selectively complain all you want, however, when you all finally become consistent, perhaps people worth remaining members might stay.
    As It happens, I agree with you on some of those points.

The forum does suffer snide comments, personal attacks and digs that often go under the radar of the admin. The point Is, when It's the same people all the time on the same subject, people just switch off those threads because It becomes same old same old.

I agree with you about consistency . Unfortunately that's down to perception by the Individual reader. What may be outrageous to some, Is not seen as offensive by others.

That's what happens with people...

Premium Member
    Local Date
    02-24-2020
    Local Time

Well, what about you, Oscar? You refer to HW as "halfWit" when he posts something you don't like, then you're back to HalfWay otherwise. Care to take responsibility for that type behavior?
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Banned
    Local Date
    02-24-2020
    Local Time

Well, what about you, Oscar? You refer to HW as "halfWit" when he posts something you don't like, then you're back to HalfWay otherwise. Care to take responsibility for that type behavior?
    Yes i did. I called Halfway ' Halfwit' once and he responded. Once Ahso, not every damn thread I or he posts. That's the difference. You overkill.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    02-24-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    No, Oscar, it's a pattern with you. When a member crosses you you become arrogant, aggressive and insulting. Take responsibility or stop complaining about others.
    Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast