Make these ads go away.

View Poll Results: Who would you like to see as the next British Prime Minister Poll

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • David Cameron

    1 14.29%
  • Ed Miliband

    3 42.86%
  • Nick Clegg

    0 0%
  • Nick Griffin

    0 0%
  • Nigel Farage

    0 0%
  • Natalie Bennett

    0 0%
  • A Rubber Chicken

    3 42.86%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: Who would you like to see as the next Prime Minister of Great Britain Poll

  1. #21
    Premium Member Snowfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darn Sarf. Hingland
    Posts
    4,811
    Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    05:07 PM

    Re: Who would you like to see as the next Prime Minister of Great Britain Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    He's the strongest of a very bad bunch.

    The Coalition was doomed to fail from the start. You have The Tories becoming more far right by the week and the Lib Dems who become more far loony left by the day. That's why nothing has really happened. They spend most of their time opposing each others proposals.

    If Cameron gets a clear majority he'll make a strong leader... bit like Thatcher.
    I think the problem is that we are letting the Tories off far too lightly. Theres a fixation with blaming all the consequences of this Governments ineptitude on the Lib Dems. Yes they are weak and largely ineffectual but they do pull on the reigns , if only marginally. Lets not let these shysters off the hook !! Most of what we are dealing with now lies fairly and squarely in Cameron and his slack-jawed toffs laps. I have nightmares over where we could be if the Tories had a free hand. The greedy, clueless tossers
    Last edited by Snowfire; 06-14-2013 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Didnt read before submitting
    "He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
    Winston Churchill

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WEST SUSSEX, ENGLAND
    Posts
    31,529
    Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    04:07 PM

    Re: Who would you like to see as the next Prime Minister of Great Britain Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
    I think the problem is that we are letting the Tories off far too lightly. Theres a fixation with blaming all the consequences of this Governments ineptitude on the Lib Dems. Yes they are weak and largely ineffectual but they do pull on the reigns , if only marginally. Lets not let these shysters off the hook !! Most of what we are dealing with now lies fairly and squarely in Cameron and his slack-jawed toffs laps. I have nightmares over where we could be if the Tories had a free hand. The greedy, clueless tossers
    Surely you don't believe that welfare reform and public sector cuts went through without the Lib Dem approval ?

  3. #23
    Premium Member Snowfire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Darn Sarf. Hingland
    Posts
    4,811
    Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    05:07 PM

    Re: Who would you like to see as the next Prime Minister of Great Britain Poll

    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Surely you don't believe that welfare reform and public sector cuts went through without the Lib Dem approval ?
    What I'm saying is we are fixated with Clegg and are giving Cameron a free ride. Lets balance it up and kick the Eton Tosser in the trollies more often
    "He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
    Winston Churchill

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WEST SUSSEX, ENGLAND
    Posts
    31,529
    Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    04:07 PM

    Re: Who would you like to see as the next Prime Minister of Great Britain Poll

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
    What I'm saying is we are fixated with Clegg and are giving Cameron a free ride. Lets balance it up and kick the Eton Tosser in the trollies more often
    I have to agree he has much to answer for but given the choice that will Invariably take the largest proportion of the electorate vote, he's just more hard line and stronger than the rest of the wankers on offer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Similar Threads

  1. Who would you like to see as the next Prime Minister of Great Britain Poll
    By Oscar Namechange in forum Polls, Polls, and more Polls
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2013, 07:32 AM
  2. CIA outed our prime minister
    By fuzzywuzzy in forum People
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 05:51 PM
  3. The poll for Britain's next Prime Minister
    By Oscar Namechange in forum Polls, Polls, and more Polls
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-30-2009, 07:35 AM
  4. The Prime Minister and President
    By Ian in forum People
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 10:02 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 06:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts