Make these ads go away.

View Poll Results: Who would you like to see as the next British Prime Minister Poll

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • David Cameron

1 14.29%
  • Ed Miliband

3 42.86%
  • Nick Clegg

0 0%
  • Nick Griffin

0 0%
  • Nigel Farage

0 0%
  • Natalie Bennett

0 0%
  • A Rubber Chicken

3 42.86%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who would you like to see as the next Prime Minister of Great Britain Poll

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    05:07 PM

Re: Who would you like to see as the next Prime Minister of Great Britain Poll

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    He's the strongest of a very bad bunch.

The Coalition was doomed to fail from the start. You have The Tories becoming more far right by the week and the Lib Dems who become more far loony left by the day. That's why nothing has really happened. They spend most of their time opposing each others proposals.

If Cameron gets a clear majority he'll make a strong leader... bit like Thatcher.
    I think the problem is that we are letting the Tories off far too lightly. Theres a fixation with blaming all the consequences of this Governments ineptitude on the Lib Dems. Yes they are weak and largely ineffectual but they do pull on the reigns , if only marginally. Lets not let these shysters off the hook !! Most of what we are dealing with now lies fairly and squarely in Cameron and his slack-jawed toffs laps. I have nightmares over where we could be if the Tories had a free hand. The greedy, clueless tossers
    Last edited by Snowfire; 06-14-2013 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Didnt read before submitting
    "He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
    Winston Churchill

Banned
    Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    04:07 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
    I think the problem is that we are letting the Tories off far too lightly. Theres a fixation with blaming all the consequences of this Governments ineptitude on the Lib Dems. Yes they are weak and largely ineffectual but they do pull on the reigns , if only marginally. Lets not let these shysters off the hook !! Most of what we are dealing with now lies fairly and squarely in Cameron and his slack-jawed toffs laps. I have nightmares over where we could be if the Tories had a free hand. The greedy, clueless tossers
    Surely you don't believe that welfare reform and public sector cuts went through without the Lib Dem approval ?

Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    05:07 PM

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Surely you don't believe that welfare reform and public sector cuts went through without the Lib Dem approval ?
    What I'm saying is we are fixated with Clegg and are giving Cameron a free ride. Lets balance it up and kick the Eton Tosser in the trollies more often
    "He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."
    Winston Churchill

Banned
    Local Date
    08-21-2019
    Local Time
    04:07 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
    What I'm saying is we are fixated with Clegg and are giving Cameron a free ride. Lets balance it up and kick the Eton Tosser in the trollies more often
    I have to agree he has much to answer for but given the choice that will Invariably take the largest proportion of the electorate vote, he's just more hard line and stronger than the rest of the wankers on offer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3