Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bradley Manning ... U.S. Traitor.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    12-06-2019
    Local Time
    01:42 AM

Re: Bradley Manning ... U.S. Traitor.

If a person is in a position to know what's going on in any area of life (but especially in government agencies ) not only do they have a right to protect the citizens as his oath would have involved but they also have a responsibility.
    If you are going to down every whistle blower then you deserve your drones and your stop and searches and indeed the anger of the world and their retaliation when a blatant murder has happened. Worst comment I've ever heard is the men in the choppers that day murdering those children that could be clearly seen and then laughing "shouldn't bring kids to a battle zone". those soldiers are coming back to you one day ...enjoy their presence.

Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time
    10:42 AM

Yes, you are right Fuzz. My point is that you then should expect what's due for your bravery without whining about it or looking for a way out & expecting that to happen.

He joined the Military. That's not the Boy Scouts.

Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time
    08:42 AM

Anne, some people do have a sense of morality.

Here's Crosstalk and some good discussion on this.

CrossTalk: War On [redacted] - YouTube

Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time

What the guy said was true, Bunny Greenhouse had her career destroyed because she blew the whistle. Because she dared to speak up, to do her job.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunny_Greenhouse

Tude, Saint you can say Manning and Snowden are traitors. Go right ahead, you're flat out wrong. Go stick your heads in the sand.

Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time

Honest Afghanis, who trusted us and helped us against the Taliban, were outed and named publicly by Manning. Now they have to flee for their lives, leaving their homes with deadly killers hot on their trails.

And Some misguided people call Mannings actions "heroic?"

What he did was thoughtless, shameful, illegal, and selfish. If he wanted to call attention to a problem, there are many ways to do that without endangering innocent lives.

A traitor is defined as someone who helps an enemy against his own country. Manning is the very definition of a traitor.

Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time

One mans patriot is another mans traitor wouldn't you say? Seems to me people like you don't understand that the US went to Afghanistan to IMPOSE a way of life on a people, to civilize them BY OUR STANDARDS. This was done in violation of almost all national norms and laws. Hell, there weren't even any Afghans that pulled the 9/11 attack on us.

You're wrong on so many levels it's not even worth going into, you know it already.

Banned
    Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time
    05:42 PM

I know it isn't politically correct nowadays to like pre-judge any earthling simply on their looks/appearance/demeanour. But as my char tells me when she gets to work late ... "I was gonna be on time ... howevva ..."

So howevva ... having had a good look at both citizens Manning and Snowden in the gazillion or so images of them that are flitting/flirting about cyber land, I have come to the conclusion for better or worse, that both these silly billys would most likely have remained unnoticed in a crowd of three.

Which is probably why, as Andy Warhol said in 1968: In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes," they decided to do what they did.

Scrat says: Seems to me people like you dont understand that the US went to Afghanistan to IMPOSE a way of life on a people yada yada yada and Hell, there werent even any Afghans that pulled the 9/11 attack on us. Also Youre wrong on so many levels its not even worth going into, you know it already.

Well of course you are fully entitled to your opinion and must have the right to express such opinion without fear or favour. However what you are saying is akin to me hiring a hit man to murder someone and then saying: I actually had nothing to do with the killing.

It is common knowledge that Osama bin Laden ordered the 9/11 attack and he and his organization were based in Afghanistan at the same time that the attack took place. Bin Laden admitted in an interview recorded in Kandahar Afghanistan that he helped plan 9/11.

In addition all of the 9/11 killers were trained by Al Qaeda in Afghanistan in the same camps used to train Taliban terrorists as well as Al Qaeda killers who fought beside them. The Pakistan Lashkar-e-Taiba terror group is closely allied to Al Qaeda and their terrorists are trained in Afghanistan.

The Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan which is allied to the Taliban in northern Afghanistan plotted Mumbai like attacks in Europe in 2010. The Taliban executed the failed Times Square bombing in New York on May 1 2010. The bomb failed to explode due to a problem with the detonator.

The Taliban refused to give up Al Qaedas top leaders after 9/11 and to this day refuse to denounce its support for these terrorists. And as recently as this year Taliban spokesmen have refused to denounce international terrorism.

And I havent even mentioned that 90% of the worlds heroin is grown in Afghanistan.

Impose US standards on them? Not a chance, but as long as they train, protect & aid terrorists and killers who use their country as a launch pad from which to murder innocent people, yes the US will take them out.

Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time

The Taliban executed the failed Times Square bombing in New York on May 1 2010. The bomb failed to explode due to a problem with the detonator.
    Bull****.

And I haven�t even mentioned that 90% of the world�s heroin is grown in Afghanistan.
    It's common knowledge that under the US occupation opium production has increased many times over compared to when the Taliban were in charge.

File:Afghanistan opium poppy cultivation 1994-2007b.PNG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Impose US standards on them? Not a chance, but as long as they train, protect & aid terrorists and killers who use their country as a launch pad from which to murder innocent people, yes the US will take them out.
    How many embassies were shut down throughout the ME this week? 21? Maybe we should take out the people supporting Al-Q for a change. Like the Saudis?

As for the rest of your post its not worth commenting on, too many shades of grey. Suffice to say that America has failed utterly in Afghanistan. You know it.

Banned
    Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time
    05:42 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Scrat View Post
    Bull****.

It's common knowledge that under the US occupation opium production has increased many times over compared to when the Taliban were in charge.

File:Afghanistan opium poppy cultivation 1994-2007b.PNG - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many embassies were shut down throughout the ME this week? 21? Maybe we should take out the people supporting Al-Q for a change. Like the Saudis?

As for the rest of your post its not worth commenting on, too many shades of grey. Suffice to say that America has failed utterly in Afghanistan. You know it.

Gee I was quite prepared to reply to any post you might make citizen Scrat ... However words and phrases like this: Bull**** As for the rest of your post its not worth commenting on hardly encourage civilized debate.

Local Date
    12-05-2019
    Local Time
    03:42 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by jones jones View Post
    I know it isn't politically correct nowadays to like pre-judge any earthling simply on their looks/appearance/demeanour. But as my char tells me when she gets to work late ... "I was gonna be on time ... howevva ..."

So howevva ... having had a good look at both citizens Manning and Snowden in the gazillion or so images of them that are flitting/flirting about cyber land, I have come to the conclusion for better or worse, that both these silly billys would most likely have remained unnoticed in a crowd of three.

Which is probably why, as Andy Warhol said in 1968: �In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes," they decided to do what they did.

Scrat says: � Seems to me people like you don�t understand that the US went to Afghanistan to IMPOSE a way of life on a people yada yada yada �� and � � Hell, there weren�t even any Afghans that pulled the 9/11 attack on us.� Also � �You�re wrong on so many levels it�s not even worth going into, you know it already.�

Well of course you are fully entitled to your opinion and must have the right to express such opinion without fear or favour. However what you are saying is akin to me hiring a hit man to murder someone and then saying: �I actually had nothing to do with the killing.�

It is common knowledge that Osama bin Laden ordered the 9/11 attack and he and his organization were based in Afghanistan at the same time that the attack took place. Bin Laden admitted in an interview recorded in Kandahar Afghanistan that he helped plan 9/11.

In addition all of the 9/11 killers were trained by Al Qaeda in Afghanistan in the same camps used to train Taliban terrorists as well as Al Qaeda killers who fought beside them. The Pakistan Lashkar-e-Taiba terror group is closely allied to Al Qaeda and their terrorists are trained in Afghanistan.

The Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan which is allied to the Taliban in northern Afghanistan plotted Mumbai like attacks in Europe in 2010. The Taliban executed the failed Times Square bombing in New York on May 1 2010. The bomb failed to explode due to a problem with the detonator.

The Taliban refused to give up Al Qaeda�s top leaders after 9/11 and to this day refuse to denounce its support for these terrorists. And as recently as this year Taliban spokesmen have refused to denounce international terrorism.

And I haven�t even mentioned that 90% of the world�s heroin is grown in Afghanistan.

You do know it was america that helped out the Taliban in power in Afghanistan don't you and that the main sponsor of al queda is saudi arabia? Don't take my word for it if you didn't that's not some wild conspiracy theory but fact that can be checked out.

Why is the US supporting islamists in syria - where they are talking about arming them. That was a serious question because I can't find any logic in US middle eastern policy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast