Thread: It never fails to amaze me....

Banned
    Local Date
    08-18-2019
    Local Time
    02:54 AM

Re: It never fails to amaze me....

Quote Originally Posted by gmc View Post
    Why not just wait until the full story comes out before you judge. At best they have been very silly and are about to find out the consequences for it at worst they have been coerced. Oscar you've ben judged as a violent criminal without justification I would have thought that experience would make you more sympathetic and less inclined to rush to judgement. Clearly it hasn't.

We have celebrity drug and alcohol addicts that get held up as shining examples of someone coping with adversity everyone else is just a pathetic loser. One persons stupid mistake is either a stupid mistake, a fond memory in later life or a criminal act depending on the consequences or whether they get caught.

On the other hand they are both adult and responsible for their actions even the stupid ones but I'll wait for the whole story before I decide.

I still believe they were fully aware of what they were doing and I don't believe for a minute that they were kidnapped and threatened or their families threatened.
    It doesn't stack up. For one, laughing It up In prison the day after you have been caught when to be kidnapped, threatened and a gun put to your head etc etc Is a traumatic experience for anyone. For two, If the story that the barons threatened their families was true, the first thing anyone would ask on getting caught Is ' Are my family OK '? From Interviews with the lawyers, It appears neither of them did this.
    For three, one of them posted on facebook that they had met a man from London who was a bit dodgy. the police now know him to have a history of drug smuggling. So If you are In a position to post on facebook In Ibiza that you have met some dodgy geezer, you are In a position to ask for help and make contact with police and family.

It's more likely this dodgy geezer police are now looking at did Indeed set them up but they are not children. They may well be Immature and easily duped but you don't get a not guilty verdict for stupidity.

And no. Grabbing the collar of some foul mouthed yob and throwing his bike In the road Is not a violent criminal despite those who write on forums wishing It to be. The evidence being simply, you dont get a discharge from the judge If you are.... so ner.

Seeing as you brought It up:

Top Lawyer Nick Freeman to Defend Woman Charged Over Alleged War Memorial Yob Assault - Freeman & Co Solicitors

Banned
    Local Date
    08-18-2019
    Local Time

Re: It never fails to amaze me....

So...

They have guns put to their heads, threatened and their families threatened and on arriving In Peru, they go on a three day shopping spree In a taxi laughing and joking.

Peru drug mule girls went on 'three-day shopping spree' | Mail Online

Oh yeah , they must had been absolutely terrified...

Banned
    Local Date
    08-18-2019
    Local Time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2