Thread: The Book

Banned
    Local Date
    06-06-2020
    Local Time
    08:18 PM

Re: The Book

Quote Originally Posted by High Threshold View Post
    What did our dad think of Mick Jagger skipping across your anatomy?
    Where do I start ?

My Father believed at the time that Mick Jagger was the spawn of Satan. Ironically I used to blame The News of the World tabloid for libeling him. Jagger did actually successfully sue them for libel back In the 60's. To my father they were the great unwashed.
    He loathed the ' Sympathy for The Devil' track that as a teenager I play non stop.
    I remember once we were about to eat and my Father saying ' Can't we just for once have Sunday lunch without hearing what comes out of Mick Jagger's mouth'. oh and along with ' You're not coming to Cricket until you cover that up'... suits me Dad
    I was about 16 years old when one day I said to my father ' You'll be calling him Sir one day'... as true as I'm sitting here. Sadly, he didn't live to see It.
    The tattoo... he nearly had an Epi.... For years I heard ' God gave you a beautiful body and you've ruined It'... so yeah, you could say he wasn't happy.

Local Date
    06-06-2020
    Local Time
    09:18 PM

Back then you either loved the Stones or The Beatles. I don't know anyone who admired both, nor anyone who "switched sides". I enjoy music so it goes without saying that I was a Beatles fan.

Anyway ......

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Farage View Post
    The tattoo... he nearly had an Epi.... For years I heard ' God gave you a beautiful body and you've ruined It'... so yeah, you could say he wasn't happy.
    F-ing tattoos are compulsory for any female in Sweden, between the ages of puberty and 50, but if any of my children ever get one it will be the saddest day in my life as a parent. Do you want to know all of the reasons I dislike them ..... or shall we remain friends instead?

Banned
    Local Date
    06-06-2020
    Local Time

Back then you either loved the Stones or The Beatles. I don't know anyone who admired both, nor anyone who "switched sides". I enjoy music so it goes without saying that I was a Beatles fan.

Anyway ......

F-ing tattoos are compulsory for any female in Sweden, between the ages of puberty and 50, but if any of my children ever get one it will be the saddest day in my life as a parent. Do you want to know all of the reasons I dislike them ..... or shall we remain friends instead?
    I loathed the Beatles with a passion. To me, they were dreary, they still are. I won't go Into reams of why but for me, Jagger and Richard's Insight at such young ages In tracks such as ' Mother's little helper' showed something, for me, the Beatles never had.

TBH, there are times I regret the Tattoo and I don't like them either. I did dally with the Idea of having It lasered out many times but never bothered. Not many get to see It.

Local Date
    06-06-2020
    Local Time

I loathed the Beatles with a passion.
    I'm covering my eyes now.

.... the Tattoo ..... Not many get to see It.
    If I uncover my eyes for just a sec ...... can I ...... please?

Banned
    Local Date
    06-06-2020
    Local Time

I'm covering my eyes now.

If I uncover my eyes for just a sec ...... can I ...... please?

My revolting neighbour ( yes her again ) started off with a tattoo on her wrist. Over a year, she now proudly sports what she calls her sleeve. She Is tattoo'd from wrists to shoulder. On her fingers are strange symbols that force the curious to ask her what they mean. There are chinese tattoo's on her neck and breasts.
    When I look at this In a strapless dress on a summer's day, It makes mine look positively classy and that's saying something. Her husband thinks she looks beautiful and I suppose that Is what counts.

Local Date
    06-06-2020
    Local Time

My revolting neighbour ( yes her again ) started off with a tattoo on her wrist. Over a year, she now proudly sports what she calls her sleeve. She Is tattoo'd from wrists to shoulder. On her fingers are strange symbols that force the curious to ask her what they mean. There are chinese tattoo's on her neck and breasts.
    When I look at this In a strapless dress on a summer's day, It makes mine look positively classy and that's saying something. Her husband thinks she looks beautiful and I suppose that Is what counts.
    Pardon me my rudeness, but I'd rather stick it through a hole in a Wooly's advert in a weekly newspaper for all of the print and colours and such.

Banned
    Local Date
    06-06-2020
    Local Time

Pardon me my rudeness, but I'd rather stick it through a hole in a Wooly's advert in a weekly newspaper for all of the print and colours and such.
    My husband finds It utterly revolting but she thinks It's great and so does her husband and that's what counts. I wonder If I am allowed to post a pic of her arms here without showing her face?
    I said to my husband one day that If he found her repulsive, thehn didn't my tattoo also make him feel unwell. He said my tattoo would at least give him something to Identify my body by should the worst come to the worst.... men !!!!

Local Date
    06-06-2020
    Local Time

My husband finds It utterly revolting
    I agree with him.

I wonder If I am allowed to post a pic of her arms here without showing her face?
    Please don't.

I said to my husband one day that If he found her repulsive, thehn didn't my tattoo also make him feel unwell.
    Why do women insist on putting men is these impossibly precarious situations - with no way out?

He said my tattoo would at least give him something to Identify my body by should the worst come to the worst.... men !!!!
    Let me guess ..... "Lord Sugar" is his stage name, being an escape artist at the circus.

Banned
    Local Date
    06-06-2020
    Local Time

I agree with him.

Please don't.

Why do women insist on putting men is these impossibly precarious situations - with no way out?

Let me guess ..... "Lord Sugar" is his stage name, being an escape artist at the circus.
    You don't know who Lord Sugar Is ?

Local Date
    06-06-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    You don't know who Lord Sugar Is ?
    Is this a trick question?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast