Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: i do really hate my body sometimes..

Banned
    Local Date
    06-26-2019
    Local Time
    08:31 PM

Re: i do really hate my body sometimes..

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe_88 View Post
    Ohh nuts.. I hated that camera tube thingy go down me as I heaved so bad, i sounded like a raped camel!
    Have you recovered 100% after that ulcer? or still "after effects" ?

And thanks for the sharing of info, as it makes me feel less like i'm going mad!
    My grandad (who died in 2007) had ulcers when he was young, and my dad is having his endoscopic procedure done in a week or so, as he was walking the dogs last night he chucked his guts up in park. Seems like a family thing is going on aswell..
    Don't panic.

Infection with H. pylori is the cause of most stomach and duodenal ulcers. H. pylori also causes some cases of non-ulcer dyspepsia. Infection with H. pylori can be confirmed by a test done on a sample of faeces (stools), or in a breath test, or from a blood test, or from a biopsy sample taken during an endoscopy. A one-week course of two antibiotics plus an acid-suppressing medicine will usually clear the H. pylori infection. This should prevent the return of a duodenal or stomach ulcer that had been caused by this infection.

Helicobacter Pylori and Stomach Pain | Health | Patient.co.uk

I took the anti-biotics for two weeks and was totally cleared. Make sure they test for It.... Good luck.

Closed
    Local Date
    06-26-2019
    Local Time
    09:31 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
    Have food allergies been ruled out?
    Nope. i do know that i don't handle milk products well in large amounts though. cream cake or a glas of milk is a no no.

Closed
    Local Date
    06-26-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Don't panic.

Infection with H. pylori is the cause of most stomach and duodenal ulcers. H. pylori also causes some cases of non-ulcer dyspepsia. Infection with H. pylori can be confirmed by a test done on a sample of faeces (stools), or in a breath test, or from a blood test, or from a biopsy sample taken during an endoscopy. A one-week course of two antibiotics plus an acid-suppressing medicine will usually clear the H. pylori infection. This should prevent the return of a duodenal or stomach ulcer that had been caused by this infection.

Helicobacter Pylori and Stomach Pain | Health | Patient.co.uk

I took the anti-biotics for two weeks and was totally cleared. Make sure they test for It.... Good luck.
    thanks for the info that took the panic level down

Premium Member
    Local Date
    06-27-2019
    Local Time
    06:31 AM

i sounded like a raped camel!
    You wouldn't have a recording of that by any chance?

Banned
    Local Date
    06-26-2019
    Local Time

thanks for the info that took the panic level down
    Betty could also be right. It could be Coeliac disease... Ask to be tested for both.

What is coeliac disease? | Coeliac UK

Closed
    Local Date
    06-26-2019
    Local Time

Betty could also be right. It could be Coeliac disease... Ask to be tested for both.

What is coeliac disease? | Coeliac UK
    also most of these things on the list are daily probs for me like;

* joint and/or bone pain
    * neurological (nerve) problems such as ataxia (poor muscle co-ordination) and neuropathy (numbness and tingling in the hands and feet). <-- this is when i lose grip on things and drop them. but i also work alot on the pc at work, so it might ve something else.

very interesting though.. thanks again for all the input, i feel a little less crazy now

thinking of that again.. working on the pc for over 8 hours a day wouldn't explain my feet going numb ! lol

Closed
    Local Date
    06-26-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy View Post
    You wouldn't have a recording of that by any chance?
    mm no sorry, no youtube vid of that! hahaha!

Banned
    Local Date
    06-26-2019
    Local Time

also most of these things on the list are daily probs for me like;

* joint and/or bone pain
    * neurological (nerve) problems such as ataxia (poor muscle co-ordination) and neuropathy (numbness and tingling in the hands and feet). <-- this is when i lose grip on things and drop them. but i also work alot on the pc at work, so it might ve something else.

very interesting though.. thanks again for all the input, i feel a little less crazy now

thinking of that again.. working on the pc for over 8 hours a day wouldn't explain my feet going numb ! lol
    I'm almost fearful of offering any advice to you now In case I am accused of ' Deliberatly trying to frighten you.

If It's either of the two, they are easily treated but the main thing Is getting the tests done and getting a diagnosis. Although I have to say that the acid reflux and feeling like your Insides are on fire sounds more like the ulcer.

Do you bring up bile at all.?

Closed
    Local Date
    06-26-2019
    Local Time

I'm almost fearful of offering any advice to you now In case I am accused of ' Deliberatly trying to frighten you.
    Hihi, no i wouldn't accuse you of that. I was in a bit of a state yesterday, as it was one of those "attack" days (when the acid is so bad)

If It's either of the two, they are easily treated but the main thing Is getting the tests done and getting a diagnosis. Although I have to say that the acid reflux and feeling like your Insides are on fire sounds more like the ulcer.

Do you bring up bile at all.?
    mmm not that i've known of or noticed (and i'm sure bile shouldn't be hard to recognized) . Mostly if i get real sick it's after eating, and it's only the food that will head for the exit. When food does stay down, it's just the acid reflux and the insides on fire thing going on. + lots, and i mean lots of belching going on.

Very embarrassing at work today though , as i burped up an apple i ate 5 mins prior..

Banned
    Local Date
    06-26-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Hihi, no i wouldn't accuse you of that. I was in a bit of a state yesterday, as it was one of those "attack" days (when the acid is so bad)

mmm not that i've known of or noticed (and i'm sure bile shouldn't be hard to recognized) . Mostly if i get real sick it's after eating, and it's only the food that will head for the exit. When food does stay down, it's just the acid reflux and the insides on fire thing going on. + lots, and i mean lots of belching going on.

Very embarrassing at work today though , as i burped up an apple i ate 5 mins prior..
    Yes, when I had the ulcer, I brought all food straight back up. The antacids you take may be stopping the bile ( a yellow liquid that burns the throat). I got to the point where I stopped eating which only made the ulcer worse and created the bile.

Please ask for those tests.... the remedy Is so quick and easy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast