Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: i do really hate my body sometimes..

Closed
    Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time
    04:39 PM

i do really hate my body sometimes..

I do really hate my body sometimes.. and no, not in the weight size or anything of the sort type of way.

I mentioned that i had stomach problems somewhere on FG a while ago.. And i had an endoscopic procedure done, but they couldn't find anything.. Then it seemed it was getting better with different meds.. But it has come back and got far worse.. i'm taking double meds for my chronic acid at the moment, but every day it's getting worse.. it's painful, keeping me awake all nights and i cant stop belching... (very embarrassing today when leaning forward in the shop and belching very loud and then trying to keep my breakfast down... ). I don't eat in public as it can be quite painful and embarrassing afterwords, and i only eat plain boring food..

The acid reflux gives me a constant idea of heart attack like symptoms.
    And the Dizzyness, mean sudden headaches, upper back ache, and the loss of grip in my hands is driving me crazy.. not to mention ruining my wooden floor as i keep dropping drinks and things on it..

Just needed a little moan as i will not be going to the doctors next week for these problems.. as she will still be on holiday and I had a falling out with the male doctor (as he is an arse...).. So it will have to wait..

Any tips on getting rid of backache? (or where i could get a replacement? )

Banned
    Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time
    03:39 PM

Re: i do really hate my body sometimes..

Can I be so bold to ask If you are over-weight as this makes back problems worse.

Closed
    Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Can I be so bold to ask If you are over-weight as this makes back problems worse.
    hihi, no prob.. "normal" weight, bmi of 22 point something

Closed
    Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time

But i just remembered one leg is slightly longer than the other.. The school doc noticed it (like 12 years ago). That why I sometimes "dip" my hip when i have to stand for long periods of time (i know i shouldn't but it happens when on autopilot, but i try not to). Did see the male doctor about this 1,5 years ago as my hip also tends to lock (oh yes im falling apart) and sometime it will make me fall over/trip. The only thing he said was: you're too young to have any problems, go away.

Banned
    Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe_88 View Post
    hihi, no prob.. "normal" weight, bmi of 22 point something
    Not that then... from the problems you have given, my guess would be a stomach ulcer yet they checked that out.
    I had a serious Ulcer some years ago and It felt like the pain was In my back for some strange reason.
    Can't you ask for a second opinion?

Closed
    Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time

Not that then... from the problems you have given, my guess would be a stomach ulcer yet they checked that out.
    I had a serious Ulcer some years ago and It felt like the pain was In my back for some strange reason.
    Can't you ask for a second opinion?
    I guess i could try that via the lady doctor. As this is driving me nuts. My breastbone and back feel like they have been hit by a truck and are on fire.. Even though i had plain rice, broccoli and steamed chicken (no spices) for dinner tonight. I am absolutely sweating now pfff..

My guess was aswell that the back issue and stomach issue must be linked as my back gets worse when the acid gets worse. They did say they would check for helicobacter pylori during the endoscopic procedure, but they never did. (?)

Last 3 days I haven't been able to eat a normal sized dinner, as i seem full to the brim after half a sandwich sized meal. (lost 1 kg this week, which I'm not happy with as I do not gain weight easily). Which i think sets on the dizzyness not getting "enough in". And the mean headaches, well the worse i've slept the worse they get so.. It all seems linked.

I hate going to the doctors.. it took me 4 years to go the last time (with this acid thing..).. I prefer the dentist, eventhough he will be hacking at my widom tooth on nov 7th, as that needs to be removed..

Banned
    Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe_88 View Post
    I guess i could try that via the lady doctor. As this is driving me nuts. My breastbone and back feel like they have been hit by a truck and are on fire.. Even though i had plain rice, broccoli and steamed chicken (no spices) for dinner tonight. I am absolutely sweating now pfff..

My guess was aswell that the back issue and stomach issue must be linked as my back gets worse when the acid gets worse. They did say they would check for helicobacter pylori during the endoscopic procedure, but they never did. (?)

Last 3 days I haven't been able to eat a normal sized dinner, as i seem full to the brim after half a sandwich sized meal. (lost 1 kg this week, which I'm not happy with as I do not gain weight easily). Which i think sets on the dizzyness not getting "enough in". And the mean headaches, well the worse i've slept the worse they get so.. It all seems linked.

I hate going to the doctors.. it took me 4 years to go the last time (with this acid thing..).. I prefer the dentist, eventhough he will be hacking at my widom tooth on nov 7th, as that needs to be removed..

That's what I felt like with my stomach ulcer !!!! And mine was Helicobacter Pylori.... Insist they test for It.

Closed
    Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time

That's what I felt like with my stomach ulcer !!!! And mine was Helicobacter Pylori.... Insist they test for It.
    Ohh nuts.. I hated that camera tube thingy go down me as I heaved so bad, i sounded like a raped camel!
    Have you recovered 100% after that ulcer? or still "after effects" ?

And thanks for the sharing of info, as it makes me feel less like i'm going mad!
    My grandad (who died in 2007) had ulcers when he was young, and my dad is having his endoscopic procedure done in a week or so, as he was walking the dogs last night he chucked his guts up in park. Seems like a family thing is going on aswell..

Closed
    Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time

i'm not liking reading about Helicobacter Pylori... I read that you must stop taking your antacids 2 weeks prior to the examination.. I wouldn't survive even one day without my antacids I don't think i'm doing very well with the double dosis to be honest.. Don't think i should have read up on that subject...

My insides are on fire, I could like cry right now.... but i'm just way too tired...

Local Date
    08-25-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Have food allergies been ruled out?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast