Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Emily Parker did she really exist?

Premium Member
    Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time
    02:49 AM

Emily Parker did she really exist?

Although there's been a few videos on this and people can sit back and ask questions of the "yeah but " and "that can be explained " etc etc

But someone please explain away this video.

Premium Member
    Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time

Re: Emily Parker did she really excist?

Put aside Emily Parkers' dad for a moment.....cause that stands out as too weird anyway, I think we can all agree on that. But the others.........it's like watching cult members. Why are they all smiling and giving tooooo much info on their kids at a time of severe grief????? Sorry but delayed or distorted grief just isn't cutting it .

Compare the composure of these families to those of other massacres. Compare the footage of the day to those other massacres. Nobody is frantic or running about or towards police or anyone who can give them information. Ambulance officers aren't utilized and turned away. WTF?

Premium Member
    Local Date
    06-02-2020
    Local Time

this footage was shown on your news broadcasts. it's green screen footage . Why?

Local Date
    06-01-2020
    Local Time
    10:49 AM

Jesus Christ, there's a woman crying and grieving in the center of the screen and some ****ing ass hole is focusing on the tint of a section of wall on the far left of the screen like that proves anything. What the hell is wrong with people?

And how about family resemblance and little sister wearing big DEAD sister's dress? I'm offended by this whole stupid thread.

Supporting Member along-for-the-ride's Avatar
    Local Date
    06-01-2020
    Local Time
    11:49 AM

"little sister wearing big DEAD sister's dress" That bothers me as well.
    Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.

Local Date
    06-01-2020
    Local Time

What, the fact that she's wearing the dress? I see it as a tribute.

Banned
    Local Date
    06-01-2020
    Local Time
    04:49 PM

Dear God, some people have way too much time on their hands. How Insulting.
    Perhaps they should exhume the bodies and DNA match.

Local Date
    06-01-2020
    Local Time

Or how about a hand-me-down?

Some pencil dick spends all of his waking moments clicking on thousands of links to Sandy Hook, finds one that's dated before the shooting and BAM! Fodder for other pencil dicks to start screaming about a conspiracy. I can't tell you how incredibly angry this makes me.

Banned
    Local Date
    06-01-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeAgain View Post

Some pencil dick spends all of his waking moments clicking on thousands of links to Sandy Hook, finds one that's dated before the shooting and BAM! Fodder for other pencil dicks to start screaming about a conspiracy. I can't tell you how incredibly angry this makes me.
    Like I said... way too much time on their hands.

Banned
    Local Date
    06-01-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeAgain View Post

Found this...

I am continued to be amazed at the absolute stupidity of some of the people commenting here. I’ve added a few more photos below that clearly show the differences of the Parker sisters. You folks need to get a grip on reality and stop wishing for this to be a real conspiracy. It is not. You cannot prove to me or anyone that Sandy Hook was orchestrated by the government. You cannot prove that little Emilie Parker is still alive. She is not. In fact I’ll donate $20,000 to a charity of your choice if you can bring forth evidence that Emilie is in that photograph with Obama. You can’t, because she isn’t. Oh what fools some of you people are. -JRoycroft

January 16, 2013 – I need to clear something up right now. There are some sick minded people out there who find some sort of sick thrill trying so hard to perpetrate a hoax over Facebook and social media outlets about what happened at Sandy Hook. Some people are even taking it to the extent that the entire event was orchestrated by the Obama administration in an effort to push the gun control agenda. They are trying desperately to make you believe that there was no massacre and no children died. It was all staged by Obama.

For those of you that are continuing to help spread these lies, in particular, Emilie Parker being alive and well. Emilie Parker is not alive and well, she is in fact dead. You people spreading lies about this little girl should be ashamed of yourselves. Stop jumping to insane conclusions just because you saw it on the internet. Get a clue…everything isn’t real. Are you folks really that damn stupid. Is your life really that boring that you have to be a conduit for conspiracy theorists? Below is a photograph of what some are saying is Emilie Parker, taken after the massacre, sitting with Obama. They are saying this is proof that she is alive. This is disgusting and heartbreaking knowing that some sick jerk spread this lie around the internet.

There are several blogs that are saying the photos of the Parker family have been Photoshoped. I have used photography forensic tools, and have proven to my satisfaction that none of the photos have been altered in any way.

A Sick Hoax: Sandy Hook Victim Emilie Parker | THE ROYCROFT REPORT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast