Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Will our dogs have to be exercised on the lead ALL the time ?

Local Date
    02-29-2020
    Local Time
    10:14 AM

Re: Will our dogs have to be exercised on the lead ALL the time ?

Quote Originally Posted by Týr View Post
    I was told dog diapers exist. What are they for if not to keep streets clear of dogfilth? I walked two miles along a paved national coastal path the other week and had to steer my child past twenty piles of the stuff. Even in the centre of town I have to maneuver him around it. People blunder into it and spread it for yards in all directions. would anyone like me to carry a camera for a day and post the results?

How oscar expects these damned pointless ill-bred monstrosities to get to her designated dog-toilet parks without walking through public streets has me baffled.

Putting down all dogs found on public land without a diaper seems eminently sensible. Nothing else has worked, killing them is guaranteed to. Anyone who wants an undiapered dog can keep it - and its pollution - at home.

As for trying to get a rise, on the contrary - I detest these wretched animals for a host of good reasons, their promiscuous crap being high on the list.
    Actually I find standing in dog poo equally offensive, there really is no excuse for it. Rather the money being spent on dog parks I would prefer if it went in to enforcement. Insisting all dogs wear diapers is ludicrous and not really worth time answering. OK you don't like dogs, I get that, your loss sunshine, people who can empathise with another species are generally better humans.

I object to drunks being in the streets and wasting NHS resources when they end up in A & E as a result of their irresponsibility after the first visit any subsequent visit should result in draconian penalties imo. I was almost sideswiped today by an idiot that seemed oblivious to my presence as he joined the motorway. i would like to have machine guns fitted but that is as likely as you getting dogs compelled to wear nappies.

Banned
    Local Date
    02-29-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by gmc View Post
    Actually I find standing in dog poo equally offensive, there really is no excuse for it. Rather the money being spent on dog parks I would prefer if it went in to enforcement. Insisting all dogs wear diapers is ludicrous and not really worth time answering. OK you don't like dogs, I get that, your loss sunshine, people who can empathise with another species are generally better humans.

I object to drunks being in the streets and wasting NHS resources when they end up in A & E as a result of their irresponsibility after the first visit any subsequent visit should result in draconian penalties imo. I was almost sideswiped today by an idiot that seemed oblivious to my presence as he joined the motorway. i would like to have machine guns fitted but that is as likely as you getting dogs compelled to wear nappies.

Local Date
    02-29-2020
    Local Time
    12:14 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Týr View Post
    I was told dog diapers exist. What are they for if not to keep streets clear of dogfilth? I walked two miles along a paved national coastal path the other week and had to steer my child past twenty piles of the stuff. Even in the centre of town I have to maneuver him around it. People blunder into it and spread it for yards in all directions. would anyone like me to carry a camera for a day and post the results?

Putting down all dogs found on public land without a diaper seems eminently sensible. Nothing else has worked, killing them is guaranteed to. Anyone who wants an undiapered dog can keep it - and its pollution - at home.

As for trying to get a rise, on the contrary - I detest these wretched animals for a host of good reasons, their promiscuous crap being high on the list.
    To answer your first question. Dog diapers are used as a tool to help house break dogs from going indoors so they can pollute your streets! Sorry about that...but they are used in house training. They are used on elderly dogs who may not be able to control themselves so well....much like us humans as we grow older and wear diapers. They are also used on bitches in heat to keep the mess level down but that is a different thread.

I have a suggestion that may work better then putting down dogs who can not pick up their own crap and are doing what is natural of every living creature. The next time someone lets their dog make a deposit on a public street and they don't pick it up - shoot them. The person...NOT the DOG. That will quickly end people not picking up after their dog.

I will agree that people are lazy when it comes to cleaning up behind their dog. I deal with at the Dog Park. However providing them bags to do so and reminding them helps.

Now I have one more question for Týr. Why do you detest dogs?

Local Date
    02-29-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Council jobsworth threatens 'non-compliant' woman with arrest over dog mess | Mail Online

Bet he wouldn't have dared anything to a bloke. His word against hers and her friends' any court would have thrown it out I suspect.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3