Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: About 6 inches.

  1. #1
    Zero mod strikes. HAH!!! YZGI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    11,530
    Local Date
    11-11-2019
    Local Time
    01:34 PM

    About 6 inches.

    Of snow so far, they say we could get 8-10 inches by tonight.

    I'm sure a lot of us in the US are getting snow today, they said this snow storm could affect up to 100 million people in the US.

    What have you gotten so far?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WEST SUSSEX, ENGLAND
    Posts
    31,529
    Local Date
    11-11-2019
    Local Time
    07:34 PM

    Re: About 6 inches.

    About 6 Inches... but that's enough about my sex life.

  3. #3
    Zero mod strikes. HAH!!! YZGI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    11,530
    Local Date
    11-11-2019
    Local Time
    01:34 PM

    Re: About 6 inches.

    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    About 6 Inches... but that's enough about my sex life.
    I'll let you know when it gets to 8.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WEST SUSSEX, ENGLAND
    Posts
    31,529
    Local Date
    11-11-2019
    Local Time
    07:34 PM

    Re: About 6 inches.

    Quote Originally Posted by YZGI View Post
    I'll let you know when it gets to 8.
    Ha ha... I would love all that snow.

    Here, I'm not that far from the Somerset floods and have had nothing but rain. I've had a mini flood outside my front door for about two weeks now. As fast as I clear It, It fills again. My dogs have had to navigate a stream to get Into the front garden although my cats being more Intelligent It seems, avoid this by using windows. I am absolutely sick to death of the muddy water and muck my dogs bring In the house every day and my mop and bucket Is fast becoming a standing fixture of my furnature.
    I am so sick of It that I'd swap for the snow any day.

  5. #5
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    23,177
    Local Date
    11-11-2019
    Local Time
    02:34 PM

    Re: About 6 inches.

    Nothing, so far.

    Sun is out and holding at about 28º F.

    They are forecasting 10-14" of snow tonight into Wednesday morning.

  6. #6
    Zero mod strikes. HAH!!! YZGI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    11,530
    Local Date
    11-11-2019
    Local Time
    01:34 PM

    Re: About 6 inches.

    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    Ha ha... I would love all that snow.

    Here, I'm not that far from the Somerset floods and have had nothing but rain. I've had a mini flood outside my front door for about two weeks now. As fast as I clear It, It fills again. My dogs have had to navigate a stream to get Into the front garden although my cats being more Intelligent It seems, avoid this by using windows. I am absolutely sick to death of the muddy water and muck my dogs bring In the house every day and my mop and bucket Is fast becoming a standing fixture of my furnature.
    I am so sick of It that I'd swap for the snow any day.
    We do need the moisture but it's a pain in the ass getting around with all the idiots driving.

  7. #7
    Zero mod strikes. HAH!!! YZGI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Middle America
    Posts
    11,530
    Local Date
    11-11-2019
    Local Time
    01:34 PM

    Re: About 6 inches.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang View Post
    Nothing, so far.

    Sun is out and holding at about 28º F.

    They are forecasting 10-14" of snow tonight into Wednesday morning.
    You must be east of me.

  8. #8
    Premium Member tude dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    North Central Kansas
    Posts
    4,035
    Local Date
    11-11-2019
    Local Time
    02:34 PM

    Re: About 6 inches.

    Official word.

    A WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM CST WEDNESDAY.

    * SNOW ACCUMULATION... GENERALLY RANGING FROM 4 TO 8 INCHES...
    We got almost 2" so far.

    Just glad I don't have to work today.
    Gosh, it would be awful pleasin'
    To reason out the reason
    For things I can't explain

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WEST SUSSEX, ENGLAND
    Posts
    31,529
    Local Date
    11-11-2019
    Local Time
    07:34 PM

    Re: About 6 inches.

    Quote Originally Posted by YZGI View Post
    We do need the moisture but it's a pain in the ass getting around with all the idiots driving.

    Remember QS Ducks here.? She sent me some pics early this morning of the snow outside her house In Phillidelphia and that's really bad... could barely see her car.

    My husband always says that people who love snow are people who don't have to drive to work.

  10. #10
    Proudly humble LarsMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    usually on the road to somewhere.
    Posts
    10,662
    Local Date
    11-11-2019
    Local Time
    01:34 PM

    Re: About 6 inches.

    Register to remove this ad.
    Well, so far, here, probably about 1.5" of snow since early this morning. but it is actually melting on the streets. Driving is a bit messy, but the roads are not slickery.

    We will have flurries through most of the week.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Will you get 6 inches tonight??
    By Oscar Namechange in forum General Chit Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 04:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts