+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'll take my fun with a barf bag

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time
    12:12 PM

Re: I'll take my fun with a barf bag

I have never liked Ferris Wheels (called Big Wheels in UK), or Roller Coasters. I did try them when I was in my teens, but I just didn't like the feeling of leaving my stomach at the top of the ride ! Being so high with little apparent protection to prevent a person falling to the ground, frightened me to death !

Now my son, on the other hand, would love this Roller Coaster - I don't know where he gets it from, probably his Dad !
    I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Closed
    Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time

None of that for me.. went on one once, never again. I wasn't sick but I just hated it.
    When I was about 14 and my dad went back to England for work (and yes we were short on money), the school pushed and pushed to make me go on a schooltrip to a rollercoaster park. Mum had to pay 50 euro's, so I could sit on a bench all day.
    I got out of going in the end, and saved my mum 50 euro's!

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time
    07:12 AM

Gill, there is a Ferris Wheel nearby the rollercoaster called 'Wonder Wheel'. On the outer rim, the cars don't swing but on the inner wheel they not only swing but move up & down, to & fro:
    Wonder Wheel Roller Coaster Ferris Wheel POV Deno's Wonder Wheel Park Coney Island New York - YouTube

My son took me on it this past summer, but I would only ride on the outer rim. Scary enough for the likes of me!

Your son sounds like mine!

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time
    07:12 AM

Chloe that was a lot of money you saved your mum! If you & me ever went to an amusement park, we could sit on the bench together, watch & be glad we're sitting on the bench!

Local Date
    08-23-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    Gill, there is a Ferris Wheel nearby the rollercoaster called 'Wonder Wheel'. On the outer rim, the cars don't swing but on the inner wheel they not only swing but move up & down, to & fro:
    Wonder Wheel Roller Coaster Ferris Wheel POV Deno's Wonder Wheel Park Coney Island New York - YouTube

My son took me on it this past summer, but I would only ride on the outer rim. Scary enough for the likes of me!

Your son sounds like mine!
    The more hair-raising anything is, the more Andy likes it ! Over a period of time he must have tried every white knuckle ride that exists !!!!
    I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2