+ Reply to Thread

Thread: More Images ...

Banned
    Local Date
    06-26-2019
    Local Time
    08:14 AM

More Images ...

Agnetha Faltskog, circa 1970 ... The first image I have ever found featuring this beauty on her own; Garden in Quinta Regaleira Palace on Portugal; Mia Farrow, c. 1965 this cutie was so cool before she started adopting like 13 kids after getting involved with one Woody; hello Dolly Parton; Staircase hidden in New Hampshire Forrest; For the Hindu Festival of Color ... I so lurve these colors;

Local Date
    06-26-2019
    Local Time
    07:14 AM

Re: More Images ...

What fascinating stairs, Jj. Any idea what structure they used to be in ? Seems so odd to see a stone staircase, obviously man-made, in the middle of what appears to be a large wood, even a forest !

There is certainly nothing wrong with your eyes Jj, judging from the selection of really good-looking ladies. Any particular reason for picking these particular ladies' photos ?
    I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Local Date
    06-26-2019
    Local Time
    07:14 AM

Did a tiny bit of research and came up with this interesting document !

Madame Sherri Forest's Spooky Staircase - New Hampshire Magazine - October 2009

It seems incredible that a mansion/castle that was only built in the early 20th century, and seemed to be constructed of stone, should have fallen into such a ruinous state and to have only a stone staircase to survive in such a comparitively short time !
    I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Local Date
    06-26-2019
    Local Time
    02:14 AM

Thank you Gill for that fascinating story of the staircase!

Local Date
    06-26-2019
    Local Time
    12:14 AM

Quote Originally Posted by G#Gill View Post
    Did a tiny bit of research and came up with this interesting document !

Madame Sherri Forest's Spooky Staircase - New Hampshire Magazine - October 2009

It seems incredible that a mansion/castle that was only built in the early 20th century, and seemed to be constructed of stone, should have fallen into such a ruinous state and to have only a stone staircase to survive in such a comparitively short time !
    The principle building was wood construction. either the wood used for building was cheap, or some disastrous event, like a fire, consumed all but the stone elements, like chimneys and steps.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

Banned
    Local Date
    06-26-2019
    Local Time
    08:14 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by G#Gill View Post
    What fascinating stairs, Jj. Any idea what structure they used to be in ? Seems so odd to see a stone staircase, obviously man-made, in the middle of what appears to be a large wood, even a forest !

There is certainly nothing wrong with your eyes Jj, judging from the selection of really good-looking ladies. Any particular reason for picking these particular ladies' photos ?
    Hi Gilly ... Thanks for your comments.

There is so much on our planet today that is really ugly, but because I love beauty in any shape or form, I try to see past the ugliness.

I have a simple method I use to choose images. I find a source then scan thru the images. I am gifted in that the moment I see an image I instantly know if I should add it to my collection or not.

+ Reply to Thread