Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Albuquerque Horror WARNING Explicit video

Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    08:37 PM

Re: Albuquerque Horror WARNING Explicit video

Quote Originally Posted by tude dog View Post
    That might work for you, but sounds a bit nutty to me.

I would much prefer to just keep him somewhere so everybody can be safe. Our laws don't provide for ways to do such things.
    The man was in need of care
    Im sure Obamacare would build a facilty suitable for such citizens.......................if yall give him a chance.
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    12:37 PM

Re: Albuquerque Horror WARNING Explicit video

Register to remove this ad.
    To me the real shame is the rest of us have to walk the same streets with the likes of that Boyd guy, and others.

Albuquerque News - KOAT Home

To bad there is no way to just keep him somewhere everybody can be safe.

The video showed a dangerous nut case brandishing knives which under those circumstances can properly be considered a threat of great bodily injury or death.

20/20 hindsight, maybe things could have been handled differently where Boyd would be arrested, later released and once again be a threat to anybody he comes close to.
    Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    You're right, of course. They should have just shot him to begin with and saved us all the drama.
    That might work for you, but sounds a bit nutty to me.

I would much prefer to just keep him somewhere so everybody can be safe. Our laws don't provide for ways to do such things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    The man was in need of care
    Im sure Obamacare would build a facilty suitable for such citizens.......................if yall give him a chance.
    We do have a problem, these days. People with serious issues like this guy may get picked up and turned over to psychiatric facilities for treatment, and become stabilized, but once they are properly medicated and deemed fit, they can decide they don't need to be in the facility, any longer, and demand to be released. They then neglect to take their medication, and the voices, or whatever drives them, return, and they suffer relapses. I am sure the same thing happens in the UK and other nations. Unfortunately, the majority of Police personnel are also untrained in how to deal with such people, and we see this kind of problem far too often.
    These officers were ill-prepared to deal with this guy, and should have been able to fall back and call in more appropriate resources. Instead, they felt driven to bring closure to the situation by any means at their immediate disposal, which meant either the guy surrender, or they subdue him by force.
    "The trouble with people isn't that they don't know, but that they know so much that ain't so." - Will Rogers
    "Truth isn't Truth" - Rudy Giuliani

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2