Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Hmmmmmmmmmmm - Kinda Quiet Here Lately.

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,602
    Local Date
    06-24-2019
    Local Time
    01:24 PM

    Hmmmmmmmmmmm - Kinda Quiet Here Lately.

    Think I’ll go back to my writing but I’ll leave you with these :











    Jan Van Beers (1852 – 1927) «The Courtesan»



    Betty Lindley by Bassano Ltd

  2. #2
    Senior Member Hope6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,033
    Local Date
    06-24-2019
    Local Time
    06:24 AM

    Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmm … Kinda Quiet Here Lately.

    But Jj how will that help anything? If you go ,it will just get even quieter!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Hope6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    10,033
    Local Date
    06-24-2019
    Local Time
    06:24 AM

    Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmm … Kinda Quiet Here Lately.

    You know I kinda agree with you on the quiet part. I haven't been here for a couple of days and there's only been 29 posts since the last time I was here!

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,602
    Local Date
    06-24-2019
    Local Time
    01:24 PM

    Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmm … Kinda Quiet Here Lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope6 View Post
    But Jj how will that help anything? If you go ,it will just get even quieter!
    I know that sweetheart ... but I have deadlines to meet. Promised to finish a new novel this year.

  5. #5
    Recycled Teenager G#Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    14,097
    Local Date
    06-24-2019
    Local Time
    12:24 PM

    Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmm � Kinda Quiet Here Lately.

    Jj, don't you dare disappear. I think you will find that, regardless of some other members opinions, that your input into the Garden is of such quantity that if you went away there would be a very large empty hole where Jj used to make his posts - many of those posts were very interesting, and many were thought provoking. Your posts are very varied.

    I love that pair of dog pics, by the way - hilarious !
    I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,602
    Local Date
    06-24-2019
    Local Time
    01:24 PM

    Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmm � Kinda Quiet Here Lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by G#Gill View Post
    Jj, don't you dare disappear. I think you will find that, regardless of some other members opinions, that your input into the Garden is of such quantity that if you went away there would be a very large empty hole where Jj used to make his posts - many of those posts were very interesting, and many were thought provoking. Your posts are very varied.

    I love that pair of dog pics, by the way - hilarious !
    I not gonna disappear Gilly ... Just gonna spend a bit more time writing. The dogs btw are like an early image and then much later when they grown old.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Wandrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Today?
    Posts
    1,694
    Local Date
    06-24-2019
    Local Time
    03:24 AM

    Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmm � Kinda Quiet Here Lately.

    I wish I had a button to press for champagne. That would be very handy sometimes.

  8. #8
    Closed
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    996
    Local Date
    06-24-2019
    Local Time
    12:24 PM

    Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmm … Kinda Quiet Here Lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by jones jones View Post
    I know that sweetheart ... but I have deadlines to meet. Promised to finish a new novel this year.
    Ohhhh! what's it about JJ?

  9. #9
    Senior Member Bryn Mawr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    15,436
    Local Date
    06-24-2019
    Local Time
    12:24 PM

    Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmm … Kinda Quiet Here Lately.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hope6 View Post
    You know I kinda agree with you on the quiet part. I haven't been here for a couple of days and there's only been 29 posts since the last time I was here!
    Sadly we had a day with the site down and since then the search facility has been broken making it more difficult to view posts.

    Thankfully the Home page provides the functions of New Posts and New Threads so we're not in total limbo.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Bryn Mawr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    15,436
    Local Date
    06-24-2019
    Local Time
    12:24 PM

    Re: Hmmmmmmmmmmm … Kinda Quiet Here Lately.

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope6 View Post
    You know I kinda agree with you on the quiet part. I haven't been here for a couple of days and there's only been 29 posts since the last time I was here!
    Sadly we had a day with the site down and since then the search facility has been broken making it more difficult to view posts.

    Thankfully the Home page provides the functions of New Posts and New Threads so we're not in total limbo.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts