Thread: Moto Gp Races

Banned
    Local Date
    12-16-2019
    Local Time
    10:54 AM

Moto Gp Races

Hey there,

How many of us like speed , Bikes and cars.

Almost everyone of us . My Favourite sport is the Bike Races, And the Moto GP races.
    The sport of MotoGP Races has its own unique language, A race in which the track surface is considered to be dry by Race Direction, as opposed to wet.

The official race titles of the teams are composed of three elements: the name of the manufacturer of the motorcycle or engine, the name of the team and/or the name of one principal sponsor

Local Date
    12-16-2019
    Local Time
    05:24 AM

Re: Moto Gp Races

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by shinning_like_me View Post
    Hey there,

How many of us like speed , Bikes and cars.

Almost everyone of us . My Favourite sport is the Bike Races, And the Moto GP races.
    The sport of MotoGP Races has its own unique language, A race in which the track surface is considered to be dry by Race Direction, as opposed to wet.

The official race titles of the teams are composed of three elements: the name of the manufacturer of the motorcycle or engine, the name of the team and/or the name of one principal sponsor
    I'm a great fan of MotoGP and have great hopes of the coming season's rule changes - I'd especially like Espagaro to do well on the Open class machine just to thumb his nose at the factory boys.

+ Reply to Thread