Local Time
    04:54 PM
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    10:54 AM

Re: Move to ban BNP members teaching

From the article" "We don't allow BNP members to be police officers or prison officers so how can it be acceptable to allow them to be responsible for the education of young people?"

Excellent question. So it's legal to join this organization, but doing so automatically cuts you out of many employment opportunities? I'm not familiar with the BNP. If that's the case why openly join? Wouldn't it be smarter to do it secretly?

Banned
    Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    03:54 PM

The BNP ( British National Party ) Is a Bona Fide registered political Party that Is just as accountable to the electoral Commission as are any other Political Party and takes part In legal elections across the country as does any other political party.

They are skating on very thin Ice. They should have learned lessons from this.

Bus driver sacked for being member of the BNP wins legal battle claiming dismissal was a breach of his human rights | Mail Online

A swing to far right UKIP In the EU elections and a General coming up In a year. Doesn't need brain of Britain to work this one out.

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Accountable View Post
    I'm not familiar with the BNP. If that's the case why openly join? Wouldn't it be smarter to do it secretly?
    People who join overwhelmingly maintain secrecy about their membership unless they did it to win a seat on their local council or unless they're plain out-and-out hooligans. They are England's moral equivalent of the Westboro Baptists.

I don't mind these anti-Semitic bigots teaching but I draw the line at their being employed to deliver my post.

eta: The BNP, like God, also hates fags, unless my memory is playing games again.
    Long Live General Kim Jong-un, the Shining Sun!

Banned
    Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Týr View Post
    I don't mind these anti-Semitic bigots teaching but I draw the line at their being employed to deliver my post.
    One of the BNP's many Jewish members expresses his disdain for the tactics employed against the party - YouTube

BNP Jewish win

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

I wonder, have you ever heard of tokenism in a political context? As in token black, token muslim, token queer or token woman?

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Here we go...
    In 2009, Griffin stated: "I have brought the British National party from the frankly an anti-semitic and racist organisation, into the only party which in the clashes between Israel and Gaza supported Israel's right to deal with Hamas terrorists."

That's what the chap claims. It may well even be his successor's current opportunist party policy. That doesn't stop most of the membership from being anti-Semitic bigots though. Or out-and-out hooligans, come to that.

I went to one of Colin Jordan's rallies once, I've seen them baying. The only other time I've seen anything like it was the Conservative Party Conference whooping up Portillo's Little List.

eta: regarding both anti-Semitism and out-and-out hooliganism, and from the same article,
    Tony Lecomber was imprisoned for three years for possessing explosives, after a nail bomb exploded while he was carrying it to the offices of the Workers' Revolutionary Party in 1985. He was imprisoned for three years in 1991 whilst serving as the BNP's Director of Propaganda for assaulting a Jewish teacher.

Banned
    Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

I wonder, have you ever heard of tokenism in a political context? As in token black, token muslim, token queer or token woman?
    Certainly, that came to light under the Blair Labour government,

http://www.theguardian.com/commentis...istic-exercise

Banned
    Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time

Here we go...
    In 2009, Griffin stated: "I have brought the British National party from the frankly an anti-semitic and racist organisation, into the only party which in the clashes between Israel and Gaza supported Israel's right to deal with Hamas terrorists."

That's what the chap claims. It may well even be his successor's current opportunist party policy. That doesn't stop most of the membership from being anti-Semitic bigots though. Or out-and-out hooligans, come to that.

I went to one of Colin Jordan's rallies once, I've seen them baying. The only other time I've seen anything like it was the Conservative Party Conference whooping up Portillo's Little List.
    In any party there are nutters, I have always said that. The Left's hooligans are the UAF. Have you ever actually witnessed these so called anti-fascists attacking our police because I am quite happy to show you the evidence.
    To date, there are 25 Labour Councillors convicted of child sex abuse. Now are you suggesting every Labour voter Is a child abuser?
    Of course there are a fair share of nutters In the BNP. Every fringe party attracts them, you only have to look at UKIP.

Local Date
    11-21-2019
    Local Time
    10:54 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Namechange View Post
    The BNP ( British National Party ) Is a Bona Fide registered political Party that Is just as accountable to the electoral Commission as are any other Political Party and takes part In legal elections across the country as does any other political party.

They are skating on very thin Ice. They should have learned lessons from this.

Bus driver sacked for being member of the BNP wins legal battle claiming dismissal was a breach of his human rights | Mail Online

A swing to far right UKIP In the EU elections and a General coming up In a year. Doesn't need brain of Britain to work this one out.
    I've always supported the idea that light is the best disinfectant. Let 'em organize. Insist that they make their views public. Put up a good valid alternative to them. Trust the people to ultimately make the right decision

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast