Thread: Move to ban BNP members teaching

Banned
    Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time
    11:17 AM

Re: Move to ban BNP members teaching

Quote Originally Posted by Snowfire View Post
    It's really disingenuous to blame the media for the histrocity of the BNP and its roots in the National front. That fact that the members of this organisation changed tack, smartened themselves up to make themselves seem more electable, doesnt detract from the direction and aims of their politics. That doesnt seem to have changed from the old days of the NF.

Thats where the blame lies
    Nearly every government and politician has sleeze, fraud, double dealings, Illegal wars. Quango's etc against them.
    Nick Griffin has remained stoic throughout the last 35 years. People may not agree with his policies but I've yet to see him caught out lying or doing a U turn.
    Griffin Is what It says on the tin. I'd be more cautious of Farge for being an unknown quantity.
    The media have played a huge part In the BNP and the refusal to give Griffin air time. Most of that blame lies with the libelous New Of The World who are now getting their just deserts.
    Do you think for example the timing of rewriting the Equality laws was just a co-incidence? Or maybe, just In time for the general election In the belief that Griffin would fight It all the way to the EU courts using up party funds In legal fee's leaving him unable to stand candidates In every ward?

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time
    12:17 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Namechange View Post
    I've yet to see him caught out lying or doing a U turn.
    You cannot be serious, the man's entire life is so U-turned that he might be compared to a spinning top. Just look at his quotes from the 80s and consider his spruced-up posturing of the last few years and then tell me he doesn't U-turn. Would you like me to drag a few of the least savory into the thread for you?
    Long Live General Kim Jong-un, the Shining Sun!

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time

People may not agree with his policies but I've yet to see him caught out lying or doing a U turn.
    Griffin Is what It says on the tin.
    The media have played a huge part In the BNP and the refusal to give Griffin air time.
    He hasn't changed ?
    So still the same as he always has been........in a different package.
    He should keep himself off TV ..............might help his image.......remember the cringeworthy performance on "Question Time"?
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Banned
    Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    He hasn't changed ?
    So still the same as he always has been........in a different package.
    He should keep himself off TV ..............might help his image.......remember the cringeworthy performance on "Question Time"?
    Yes It was and he should never have gone on. The Griffin I know Is far removed from the Griffin who goes on the defensive when he has a camera shoved In his face. That's why for the sake of just 4 votes In the leadership challenge, Brons would have been the better option for the party. Far more rooted In the NF than Griffin but Is extremely adept at dealing with hostile media. Extremely educated and calmer...

Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time

Yes It was and he should never have gone on. The Griffin I know Is far removed from the Griffin who goes on the defensive when he has a camera shoved In his face. That's why for the sake of just 4 votes In the leadership challenge, Brons would have been the better option for the party. Far more rooted In the NF than Griffin but Is extremely adept at dealing with hostile media. Extremely educated and calmer...
    Better at manipulating you mean?
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Banned
    Local Date
    11-20-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    Better at manipulating you mean?
    No.

I've spent enough time with Mr Brons to say he would have been a better front man for the BNP based on the fact that he's unflapple, concise and true to his roots whatever anyone thinks of him. In fact.... shhhhh I voted for him In the leadership challenge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4