Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Diets?

Local Date
    11-14-2019
    Local Time
    07:48 AM

Re: Diets?

Quote Originally Posted by kentro View Post
    How simple to loose weight isn't it. I agree with you a lot, as eating, excercise and water , three golden things will bring the right weight to the body
    I hope that was meant in sarcasm, as it certainly isn't easy, regardless of the effort put in.

While it is true that my previous diet & lifestyle was hardly conducive to weight loss (in fact it was more surprising that I didn't keep adding it on once I got to a certain point), but with a new regime of diet & exercise I have gone from 160kg to just under 140kg, and entering into the 130s was a major milestone - then nothing. No matter what I do it's just plateaued out. Furthermore, whenever it creeps back into that 140s range (which isn't much of a change, I know), it's a major hit to the morale.

Because my system seems to have got so used to my lifestyle & diet now, nothing more is happening, and there are times when I'm tempted to quit the regime altogether for a while in the hope that another sudden diet blitz at a later date will kick start it back in.

Perhaps now that I've got a job (leaving in about 45 mins) it might help matters.

Local Date
    11-13-2019
    Local Time
    10:48 PM

Re: Diets?

Register to remove this ad.
    Diet is really hard, What I do is drink some probiotic drink and a daily dose of fruit and vegetables. Sometimes people just need probiotics to improve their digestion. I loss 3-5 kg just by eating fruits and vegetables + probiotic drinks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2