Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 55

Thread: Are You Fearful of the Caliphate Movement?

  1. #21
    Proudly humble LarsMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    usually on the road to somewhere.
    Posts
    11,651
    Local Date
    06-04-2020
    Local Time
    02:44 AM

    Re: Are You Fearful of the Caliphate Movement?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvio Dante View Post
    I pray the Shia world, in conjunction with help from Russia, can crush these Extremist Sunni savages.

    I also believe that anyone who travels to Syria or Iraq to fight with ISIS should not be allowed back into Ireland or the UK...
    You sound just like my Persian friend.
    "Learn from the mistakes of others---you can never live long enough to make them all yourself."
    - Anon

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    48
    Local Date
    06-04-2020
    Local Time
    08:44 AM

    Re: Are You Fearful of the Caliphate Movement?

    Quote Originally Posted by High Threshold View Post
    Huh?! You are ranting in Fascist terms. You do not understand what Democracy is ..... so how can you claim to be its champion? ANSWER: You cannot and you do not.

    democracy does not equal door mat pacificism.

    these individuals do not respect or even recognise our democtatic origins, nor do they wish to see our freedoms continue.

    They desire an Extremist Sunni dictatorship in out countries.

    Keep them out I say, unless or un til they openy refute their twisted ideologies...

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    48
    Local Date
    06-04-2020
    Local Time
    08:44 AM

    Re: Are You Fearful of the Caliphate Movement?

    Quote Originally Posted by LarsMac View Post
    You sound just like my Persian friend.

    I love the Persian People...

  4. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    48
    Local Date
    06-04-2020
    Local Time
    08:44 AM

    Re: Are You Fearful of the Caliphate Movement?

    Great to see the Russians standing up to the plate in the fight against poisonous Wahabism...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1MNRj2xbuo#t=84

  5. #25
    Senior Member High Threshold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,855
    Local Date
    06-04-2020
    Local Time
    09:44 AM

    Re: Are You Fearful of the Caliphate Movement?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvio Dante View Post
    democracy does not equal door mat pacificism.
    You are makiing no sense at all. Why not quit the absurd rhetoric, get back to the point of yours that I am contesting, and let's hear what you have to say. Personally, I mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvio Dante View Post
    these individuals do not respect or even recognise our democtatic origins, nor do they wish to see our freedoms continue.

    They desire an Extremist Sunni dictatorship in out countries.

    Keep them out I say, unless or un til they openy refute their twisted ideologies...
    You derive all of that from the fact that they have fought in some other country? Hmmmm, a Fascist mind-reader? That would have gone down very well in Stalin's Soviet Uniion.

  6. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    48
    Local Date
    06-04-2020
    Local Time
    08:44 AM

    Re: Are You Fearful of the Caliphate Movement?

    Quote Originally Posted by High Threshold View Post
    You are makiing no sense at all. Why not quit the absurd rhetoric, get back to the point of yours that I am contesting, and let's hear what you have to say. Personally, I mean.



    You derive all of that from the fact that they have fought in some other country? Hmmmm, a Fascist mind-reader? That would have gone down very well in Stalin's Soviet Uniion.

    You've got to love 'Liberals'. It's ISIS who are going around decapitating people yet I'm the Fascist...

  7. #27
    Senior Member High Threshold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,855
    Local Date
    06-04-2020
    Local Time
    09:44 AM

    Re: Are You Fearful of the Caliphate Movement?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvio Dante View Post
    You've got to love 'Liberals'. It's ISIS who are going around decapitating people yet I'm the Fascist...
    Willingness to engage in intelligent discussion and debate doesn't necessarily mean one is a 'Liberal', as you say. You make more than one mistake:

    1). You assume that anyone volunteering to go abroad to fight is bent on forcing 'his way' on the population 'back home' and therefore ought not to be allowed to return home. The term 'idealism' isn't in your vocabularly? Or is it only considered a postive attribute if it is aligned with your own convictions?

    2). I'll have to ask ISIS if they think of themselves as Democratic, I don't know what they think on the subject. I do know that you think of yourself as a champion of Democracy but I can tell you quite frankly that your ideas on this subject are most certaily NOT Democratic.

    3). You have offered ample indication that those deemed as 'terrorists' are non-Democratic and that those who are in disagreement with them must be Democratic by default. I wonder if you can stand up to a debate on that notion.

    4). You say "It is imperative that we protect our democracies and freedoms" yet you deny Democratic principles and thwart freedom - in the process - when you say that people ought not to be allowed to return home because of their international convictions.

    I say you do not understand some the most fundamental principles of Democracy and you are acting more like a Fascist.

  8. #28
    Senior Member AnneBoleyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn NY
    Posts
    6,619
    Local Date
    06-04-2020
    Local Time
    04:44 AM

    Re: Are You Fearful of the Caliphate Movement?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silvio Dante View Post
    You've got to love 'Liberals'. It's ISIS who are going around decapitating people yet I'm the Fascist...
    Glad I didn't give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm on to you, you bet. ;-)

  9. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    48
    Local Date
    06-04-2020
    Local Time
    08:44 AM

    Re: Are You Fearful of the Caliphate Movement?

    Quote Originally Posted by High Threshold View Post
    Willingness to engage in intelligent discussion and debate doesn't necessarily mean one is a 'Liberal', as you say. You make more than one mistake:

    1). You assume that anyone volunteering to go abroad to fight is bent on forcing 'his way' on the population 'back home' and therefore ought not to be allowed to return home. The term 'idealism' isn't in your vocabularly? Or is it only considered a postive attribute if it is aligned with your own convictions?

    2). I'll have to ask ISIS if they think of themselves as Democratic, I don't know what they think on the subject. I do know that you think of yourself as a champion of Democracy but I can tell you quite frankly that your ideas on this subject are most certaily NOT Democratic.

    3). You have offered ample indication that those deemed as 'terrorists' are non-Democratic and that those who are in disagreement with them must be Democratic by default. I wonder if you can stand up to a debate on that notion.

    4). You say "It is imperative that we protect our democracies and freedoms" yet you deny Democratic principles and thwart freedom - in the process - when you say that people ought not to be allowed to return home because of their international convictions.

    I say you do not understand some the most fundamental principles of Democracy and you are acting more like a Fascist.
    With freedoms come responsibilities. The responsibility to protect our freedoms from those who would wish to dismantle them one by one.

    Such people are those who bring terror to Syria and Iraq. Devottees of radical Sunni creed that hates you and seeks to destroy your liberties.


    Keep them out, good riddance...

  10. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    48
    Local Date
    06-04-2020
    Local Time
    08:44 AM

    Re: Are You Fearful of the Caliphate Movement?

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by anneboleyn View Post
    glad i didn't give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm on to you, you bet. ;-)
    ok....................................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts