Thread: Thats it England, all over.

Banned
    Local Date
    09-17-2019
    Local Time
    11:24 PM

Re: Thats it England, all over.

Quote Originally Posted by gmc View Post
    If oscar wants to take the piss out of the english team why shouldn't she? Let's face it if you can't laugh you would be crying. For myself I have no comment to make since my national team is beyond a joke.
    Click on pic to enlarge
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	10500413_10204049558578170_6486880247684683208_n.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	40887  

Closed
    Local Date
    09-18-2019
    Local Time
    12:24 AM

Quote Originally Posted by G#Gill View Post
    The odd thing is, Tyr, that I was perfectly able to send and receive PMs up to some time yesterday early evening (UK) ! Very strange that it suddenly decided to piss me about ! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    It's the content, the text, which causes a 500 Server Error. Changing the wording, paraphrasing, posting one half of the text, will get round the error - what's utterly unacceptable on the error's part is that if you haven't saved the text before getting the error then it's irretrievable.

Local Date
    09-18-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Namechange View Post
    Click on pic to enlarge
    Oscar, you're still being naughty Mrs.
    I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Local Date
    09-18-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Týr View Post
    It's the content, the text, which causes a 500 Server Error. Changing the wording, paraphrasing, posting one half of the text, will get round the error - what's utterly unacceptable is that if you haven't saved the text before getting the error then it's irretrievable.
    Oh.............. thanks for the tip, I'll try to remember to do that, and hopefully I may be able to send PMs despite those obstructive wallies.
    You know, Tyr, you're not just a pretty face (sometimes) (smile)

Closed
    Local Date
    09-18-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Týr
    Quote Originally Posted by G#Gill
    Tyr has somebody turned your 'giggle pin' to the off position ?
    It's generally reckoned to have frozen there in the run-up to World War Two.
    You see, Tyr, you can make a 'funny' after all
    That's sadly not what happened. If you look at what you quoted, you'll see it's just another accurate statement of fact.

Local Date
    09-18-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Týr View Post
    That's sadly not what happened. If you look at what you quoted, you'll see it's just another accurate statement of fact.
    Of course ! You're probably right !

Banned
    Local Date
    09-17-2019
    Local Time
    03:24 PM

Oh.............. thanks for the tip, I'll try to remember to do that, and hopefully I may be able to send PMs despite those obstructive wallies.
    You know, Tyr, you're not just a pretty face (sometimes) (smile)
    Careful Gill, you don't want to go muddying the waters here with all this talk about server problems when the subject is England.

Local Date
    09-18-2019
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Lake View Post
    Careful Gill, you don't want to go muddying the waters here with all this talk about server problems when the subject is England.
    Hi there Peter, hope you're feeling not too bad today ! Your missus has found a few funnies ain't she ?

Poor England, well I think it's a case of not getting good defence and not getting good service through to mid-field, who in turn ain't giving good serviceto the strikers ! So it wasn't totally off-topic was it ?

When is the England team going to find the 'killer instinct' and get keen to close down the opposition all the time, like the opposition do to the England team ? I believe we have the ingredients for a world class football team that should be 'the team to beat', but they need defence trainers like Rio Ferdinand and John Terry, mid-field trainers like Paul Scholes, Beardsley and move Gerrard to a trainer position, and strike force trainers like Teddy Sheringham and Alan Shearer, then maybe, just maybe over time we could have 'the team to beat'. They also need to use the wingers far more ! The other thing I would like to see is less 'foreign' players (restricting by rules from the FA) so that more home grown players can be brought on in our premiership teams. This would give more choices for our national team. Until something is done to restrict these expensive 'foreign' players, we will never have a constant world class England team.

Banned
    Local Date
    09-17-2019
    Local Time
    03:24 PM

Hi there Peter, hope you're feeling not too bad today ! Your missus has found a few funnies ain't she ?

Poor England, well I think it's a case of not getting good defence and getting good service through to mid-field, who in turn ain't giving good serviceto the strikers ! So it wasn't totally off-topic was it ?

When is the England team going to find the 'killer instinct' and get keen to close down the opposition all the time, like the opposition do to the England team ? I believe we have the ingredients for a world class football team that should be 'the team to beat', but they need defence trainers like Rio Ferdinand and John Terry, mid-field trainers like Paul Scholes, Beardsley and move Gerrard to a trainer position, and strike force trainers like Teddy Sherringham and Alan Shearer, then maybe, just maybe over time we could have 'the team to beat'. The other thing I would like to see is less 'foreign' players (restricting by rules from the FA) so that more home grown players can be brought on in our premiership teams. This would give more choices for our national team. Until something is done to restrict these expensive 'foreign' players, we will never have a constant world class England team.
    A few? She has hundreds of those but then she has a sense of humour,

I'm not so bad Gill, i'm struggling to breathe in this heat but we plod on. How are you?

As for the rest of your post, it means nothing to me. The wife banned all football matches from the house especially as Royal Ascot highlights are on at night. All i know is that Rooney scored a goal and apparently to some, that's very important. Next will be the England manager getting sacked no doubt.

Banned
    Local Date
    09-17-2019
    Local Time
    11:24 PM

Register to remove this ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	10363227_1487548574796136_5673153024359160518_n.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	59.8 KB
ID:	40888