Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jj's Journal Is Back.

Banned
    Local Date
    04-09-2020
    Local Time
    07:57 PM

Re: Jj's Journal Is Back.

I really can't understand these Palestinian/Hamas dudes. They must know from bitter experience that if they keep firing rockets into Israel they gonna suffer the consequences big time.

Its happened many times in the past and its happening again today. Yet they still have the chutzpah to complain about it.

Banned
    Local Date
    04-09-2020
    Local Time
    07:57 PM

Re: Jj's Journal Is Back.

Register to remove this ad.
    On the off chance that anyone reads this Journal, they would have noticed that a while ago I said I was done and dusted here for the foreseeable future. This was shortly before my now infamous “Betty Boop” thread sort of got me infracted and banned for a week. Well not the thread actually, but what I said at some or other stage.

Despite the fact that I publically apologised for my outburst, on the same day as I did so I was still being spoken of as a serial offender. I guess with some folk forgiveness doesn’t rate up there. But be that as it may.

I have chosen not to post any threads on the Forums proper and by not allowing replies, I have tried in this way to keep out of trouble and have concentrated on posting in this Journal. This being the case and as I cannot receive any feedback from members, (my own choice entirely) I may as well go post threads elsewhere on the Internet.

Anyway, what I want to say is that I have now decided to sort of ban myself so to speak. FG has been going about ten years I think and I have been a member here on and off for maybe six years. I have watched as all or at the very least, most of the “old members” have slowly then rapidly left the Garden. Sad but true.

Now I know for a fact that my leaving will only register a very very small blip on the FG scale, if that, and Forum Garden will grow and go from strength to strength. I sincerely hope so and when I return I hope it will have a gazillion very active members.

I am not deleting my account so if anyone would like to keep in contact with me you can pm me and I will give you my e-mail address.

Au revoir mes amis,

Jj.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2