+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pineapple problems

Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time
    09:17 AM

Re: Pineapple problems

The country may well be headed for one of its periodic bloodbaths, a common feature there when power shifts. For a week the army tends to kill anyone they feel like killing and nobody dare complain afterwards.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...r-kings-health
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time
    08:17 PM

looks like the king hasn't got a lot of time left.

Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time

Just don't fly into Bangkok and say that, you'll be deported.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time

The King is dead. Now would be an excellent moment to abolish the monarchy, exile the royal family and implement democratic government within a Republic.

Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time
    10:17 AM

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    The King is dead. Now would be an excellent moment to abolish the monarchy, exile the royal family and implement democratic government within a Republic.
    I could agree with.....some.....of that.
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time
    02:17 AM

This is why I don't travel.

Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_ View Post
    This is why I don't travel.
    Me as well. Apart from the obvious cost of long-haul travel, I really and truly have no desire to visit such unstable countries. Even in my old age, I do want to carry on living cos I've still got lots of things to do before I leave this mortal coil! LOL
    I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully

Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time

There's one excellent reason for ditching the monarchy and he's 64 years old.
    Vajiralongkorn has built up a reputation for womanising, extravagance, bizarre self-indulgence and occasional cruelty, including to his own children, several of whom have been stripped of their names and titles and live in exile.

His exploits hit international headlines in 2007, when a leaked video showed his then consort, Princess Srirasm, performing near-naked at a birthday party with pet poodle Foo Foo. The canine air chief marshal, who died last year, was cremated after four days of Buddhist rites.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...wn-prince-king
    There's a leaked cable from six years ago which describes the problem. The US Ambassador speaks with three members of the Thai Privy Council:
    All three had quite negative comments about Crown Prince Vajiralongkorn. While asserting that the Crown Prince will become King, both Siddhi and Anand implied the country would be better off if other arrangements could be made. Siddhi expressed preference for Princess Sirindhorn; Anand suggested only the King would be in a position to change succession, and acknowledged a low likelihood of that happening.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/us...cuments/245161

Local Date
    01-25-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    The gentleman whose unwashed jeans are failing to cover his pubic parts, Crown Prince Vajiralongkorn, is the fellow under discussion. One can see why Thailand's makers and shakers are actively considering alternatives.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast