Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pineapple problems

Local Date
    08-17-2019
    Local Time
    06:51 PM

Re: Pineapple problems

Quote Originally Posted by spot View Post
    The gentleman whose unwashed jeans are failing to cover his pubic parts, Crown Prince Vajiralongkorn, is the fellow under discussion. One can see why Thailand's makers and shakers are actively considering alternatives.
    So all those people mourning the old King passing are really crying over the future King really ?
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Local Date
    08-17-2019
    Local Time

I don't think one passes in Thailand, I think one progresses. Americans pass, Thais progress, the English die.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

Local Date
    08-18-2019
    Local Time
    03:51 AM

People dont want to travel to unstable countries

Well thats Britain and the US at the moment

Local Date
    08-17-2019
    Local Time

I notice that the price of Thailand holidays has plummeted with the uncertainty. Here's today's offer if you book now for May.

Phuket - 4* Centara Karon Resort | Flight Centre UK

8 Nights from £ 499 pp
    Available for travel 02 - 31 May 2017
    Book by 07 Nov 2016
    Call 0800 587 0058
    Please quote deal number 3579740

That's down from around £1100. Quite a drop.

It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.

Local Date
    08-18-2019
    Local Time
    03:51 AM

hasnt changed here.

What's interesting about Thailands passing of the crown, is that we have to remember the last king wasn't the first in line . A couple of 'successes' had some fatal illnesses????? before they settled on him. If I was in line to the thrown I'd be a little nervous around about now.

Local Date
    08-17-2019
    Local Time

The fellow under discussion has just been appointed Head of State and assumed the title King Maha Vajiralongkorn Bodindradebayavarangkun. I do hope they've confined him to the palace for the remainder of his days, it would be too much if he rolled into Munich again regardless of what he might be wearing.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...eeds-to-throne

Local Date
    08-17-2019
    Local Time

Thailand's monarchy is approaching an existential crisis.
    Sensitivity to public criticism of royal affairs has heightened since Maha Vajiralongkorn took power.

The royalist junta has ramped up online censorship, especially any posts or comment perceived to violate the country’s strict lese-majesty laws, which make it a crime to criticise, defame or insult members of the royal family.

Sensitivity to public criticism of royal affairs was heightened after the much-loved king Bhumibol Adulyadej died in October and his son took power.

With each offence punishable by up to 15 years in jail, more than 105 charges have been raised during the junta’s tenure, several of them related to sharing online posts.

Lese-majesty laws force media operating in Thailand to frequently self-censor.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...content-passes
    The alternative is to declare a republic, exile the embarrassing ex-royal family and gain a long-absent measure of self-respect as a nation. The violation of Thailand's lese-majesty law was the chap's public appearance in an alcoholic stupor, complete with royal masseuse and unwashed jeans, at Munich Airport. Merely bringing it up on social media is a trivial offense by comparison.

Do not, please, send that repellent aging playboy to London.

Local Date
    08-17-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    He's getting himself crowned on Saturday. As preparation for the event he married one of his Generals this week.

In 2014 Vajiralongkorn appointed Suthida Tidjai, a former flight attendant for Thai Airways, as the deputy commander of his bodyguard unit. He made her a full general in the army in December 2016.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-48129428

The "General" is, at a guess, the woman with the poodle in the scandalous Munich photo. I wonder whether she remembers the poodle. Assuming the poodle at Munich was Foo Foo it was the only Air Chief Marshall in history not to hold a pilot certificate and it would still have outranked her even after the award of her latest uniform.

What a shambles of a country.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2