Thread: That time of year again

Banned
    Local Date
    02-20-2020
    Local Time
    08:04 AM

Re: That time of year again

Ahhhhh here we go

It's been reported that In the post race vet check, Sprinter Sacre was found to be bleeding.

Banned
    Local Date
    02-20-2020
    Local Time

Over In Ireland today Willie Mullin's Vautour notches up another win cementing his bid for one of the Novices Championships In March. I knew he'd win but wasn't going there at 1/5

Now I've mentioned so many of the superstars and so many of them earning their tickets for the finals In March, I'll post these again for those remotely Interested... Some of names we'll see In March.........Over 2,000 views.... someone's looking In haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAYA1sWHPz4

RIP Solwhit, Our Conor, Big Shu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZf72OoyGZg

Banned
    Local Date
    02-20-2020
    Local Time

Tomorrow

13.50 Cheltenham - DYNASTE (9/4, bet365)

15.15 Doncaster - EASTER DAY (5/1, Paddy Power)

15.35 Cheltenham - SAPHIR DU RHEU (2/1, Paddy Power)

Straight wins on each and a straight treble at 55/1

I'll be In London and will miss out on seeing that beautiful boy Dynaste... just come safe boy

Banned
    Local Date
    02-20-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Namechange View Post
    Tomorrow

13.50 Cheltenham - DYNASTE (9/4, bet365)

15.15 Doncaster - EASTER DAY (5/1, Paddy Power)

15.35 Cheltenham - SAPHIR DU RHEU (2/1, Paddy Power)

Straight wins on each and a straight treble at 55/1

I'll be In London and will miss out on seeing that beautiful boy Dynaste... just come safe boy
    Quite frustrating day In only one respect that our phones had to be switched off all day and I couldn't sneak a peek to see how Dynaste had done. Having just got home, the result actually has a benefit. This race will have given him a good work out and no denying, this boy loves Cheltenham. The result today means he may drift out further on the market for the Gold Cup In March. As much as I rate Silviniaco who Dynaste came In behind In the King George In December, past performance at Cheltenham shows Silviniaco Conti does struggle with the hill on the run In. The hill that Dynaste swatted aside In The Ryanair Chase In March 2014. Could make a serious each way bet for the Gold Cup on Dynaste.

I3.50 Dynaste 3rd I and a quarter length behind winner. A neck behind 2nd. Gave his all It appears as always but a class horse won It, Many Clouds, winner of the 2014 Hennessy Gold Cup. Look who was 2nd In this race. AGAIN !!! Seriously, just how many more times can Smad Place be denied victory at Cheltenham ? How many more 2 nd's there ? Still, The Smad earns his way to March this year for another showdown,

15.15 Doncaster.... Non Runner... Bet refund

15.35 .. Saphir Du Rheu.... Winner

Small profit on the day.

Others earning their tickets to the Festival In March at the trials today the 2.25...I am delighted to see Big Fella Thanks return to form with a 2nd place.
    3.35 Fantastic... Reve De Sivola qualifies with a 2nd place. Also Un Temps Pour Tout with 3rd
    4.10 Brilliant.... Dell' Arca qualifies

The rivals are gradually stacking up for March.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10