Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Now you know why

Banned
    Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time
    04:45 AM

Re: Now you know why

Don't get me wrong, I believe charity Is a personal choice... mine goes to buy reconditioned ambulances to scrape Injured Foxes up off the road and with my husband, It's Donkey's. We have a standing order with the Red Cross and a charity In the Sudan also.

While I would stop over-sea's aid by government, I would like to see more channeled Into the most needed area's.

Yet I find something quite repulsive about a tattoo'd, face pierced, ****witt bragging on Facebook about how much food she's bought when she's never worked a day In her life and the tax payer, ie, me, keeps her... There is a vile sense of entitlement with her Ilk In this country.

As I said to her last night... as a nation we have become greedy. We per say, go Into supermarkets and snap up the bargains, not because we need It or even want It... It's on offer so we grab with every chance It'll be In the bin by the next week.

I don't know how we conquer starvation In other parts of the world and I don't pretend I have all the answers but I do feel In the West we have become selfish and greedy even with my revolting neighbour knocking Geldorf for actually giving a toss.

Banned
    Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

This Is what opened my eyes...

Many years ago, we became Involved with a Charity building a school outside Mombasa, Kenya. We ended up sponsoring two five year old children. We paid monthly right up to when they were 18 years old.

The letters we got were lovely. It started with the Father writing because he was the only one In the village who could but year by year, the childrens writing and drawings got better.

One day, Admin were out there and sent a pic as an attachment with the title ' new kitchen for villager'... When I opened the attachment, there was a hole In the ground with a grill over It.

After the first year, the admin were flying out to the village with gifts. We asked our children what they'd like most of all for Christmas... being Westernised, I expected to be asked for a football shirt, a doll, something like that. So It was a shock to be asked for £15.... just £15 ... because this would buy them a Goat and some chickens. The milk and eggs would feed them for years.

That's why people like my neighbor annoy the shyte out of me,

Have some pics of the children somewhere..

Banned
    Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time

Dear God, still she bangs on.... her latest post and my reply

Kirstie Hall well this one isnt even going to africa to help feed them its raising money against ebola now in my mind they should have definatly got a new song x
    8 hrs · Like

Julie Ubedizzy Lake And do you not think with muti globalism and mass Immigration that It's just a matter of time before It reaches our shores? Do you not think that those boats loaded with West African refugee's fleeing civil war zones and fleeing Ebola Infected Liberia to reach Europe are not all going to make It ? It takes just one Infected person In Europe to cause a mass pandemic... what we don't do, Is sit around waiting for It to arrive and then complain about all the British people dying from It. You treat It at source. That's the only way to stop It entering the UK. I'd rather they went out there and spent the money stopping the spread than sit back and wait until It arrives at our airports and ports. As In everything In life... you treat the source not the effect.
    1 min · Like

Closed
    Local Date
    12-09-2019
    Local Time
    05:45 AM

Register to remove this ad.
    I understand both sides.. My mother was saving bottle caps when she was a little girl to place water pumps.. Still no water pumps.
    I do not believe it is the individual in Africa fault, it is their government.
    That is the reason why I do not give any money to Africa. I used to donate clothes and food.. Untill I heard that some clothes get sold over in Africa instead of given to the needy people.

Now I donate my clothes to the homeless in The Netherlands.

But the other side of the story is: my mothers neighbour.. She has worked one day in her life, caught stealing. On wellfare, but has a new car, brand name clothes, smokes, a hair dressors that comes to her house once a month and home help even though she has no physical problems.

Now my mother still has problems with her thyroid, a knee that will give out at any moment and needs replacing, my dad has lung problems and has had a heart attack and my brother has been given (if he is lucky) 1 year to live.
    Funny enough they get absolutely no help from the government what so ever.

I wonder wtf the neighbour has told the government and what swindle she has going on to get all this help, whilst the needy get nothing..

I understand your frustration Oscar. And if your neighbour doesn't like hearing the song etc., then change the channel would be my advise to her!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2