+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sometimes it's just the way....

Closed
    Local Date
    03-30-2020
    Local Time
    11:51 AM

Sometimes it's just the way....

Sometimes it's just the way... you feel.
    Or should I say, the way I feel.

I haven't been comfortable posting on FG for a very long time. As much as I love talking to some of you guys, 99% of the time I end up feeling negative, stressed and punched down after posting on FG by some members.

Therefore i have decided I am leaving FG for good this time.

I have decided after seeing my dad have a heart attack, my brother dying (who is doing much better now, beating the odds), almost ending up with my brothers kids, saying goodbye to my grandma and even being quite ill myself in 2014, that I should focus on positive things. Things which i believe I will not be able to find during my stay on FG.

Why even bother with this thread? Because I want to thank the few people who are positive on FG. The ones who try and help others without putting people down. I will not name names, you know who you are. Thank you

In a couple of days I will ask for my account to be deleted.

Thanks again to the positive people on FG and I wish you all the best in 2015.

Local Date
    03-30-2020
    Local Time
    04:51 AM

Re: Sometimes it's just the way....

We will miss you, but, yes, surround yourself with the things that make you feel better about yourself.
    Seek happiness.
    "Learn from the mistakes of others---you can never live long enough to make them all yourself."
    - Anon

Local Date
    03-30-2020
    Local Time
    10:51 AM

Chloe, it's really sad that you don't find it positive to post here but I can understand that you don't and can understand you wanting to leave. I truly wish you would reconsider
    Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke

Closed
    Local Date
    03-30-2020
    Local Time

Thank you Lars and Theia.

I have been thinking about this for a long while now, and I believe its my time to go and surround myself with positive things and people. As my OCD had become seriously bad over the past year I have decided to focus on working out ut stuff like that instead of making it worse with stressful situations.

Theia you have seriously been one of the most positive people I have talked to on any forum. Thank you!

Local Date
    03-30-2020
    Local Time

You already know my feelings, but I would reiterate by suggesting that at least you keep your account open. At least in that way you can always pop in as & when you feel like it.

Local Date
    03-30-2020
    Local Time

That's a shame, sorry to hear it and I second fourpart with his request that you leave the account... just in case

Banned
    Local Date
    03-30-2020
    Local Time

Chloe... for one so young, you've been through so much and I know myself that you can feel everything and everyone Is against you at times.
    You have friends here so keep your account open and just use FG as a place to come when It all gets a bit much and you can sound off.
    Closing doors Is not the answer. You need support and at least your friends here can help In some small way.

Local Date
    03-30-2020
    Local Time
    06:51 PM

I believe I know how you feel Chloe. I have left one or two forum sites myself when I felt I didn't fit in. Sometimes it's best to simply move on.
    Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Closed
    Local Date
    03-30-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    I believe I know how you feel Chloe. I have left one or two forum sites myself when I felt I didn't fit in. Sometimes it's best to simply move on.
    Good way to put it. That's exactly how I feel.

Although I'll be closing the door on FG another has opened on a different forum where I feel I fit in just that little bit better.

Local Date
    03-30-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chloe_88 View Post
    Good way to put it. That's exactly how I feel.

Although I'll be closing the door on FG another has opened on a different forum where I feel I fit in just that little bit better.
    A closed door can always be reopened at a later date - you'll always be welcome in the Garden but, in the mean time, may you find peace and happiness in your life

+ Reply to Thread