Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Leon Brittan, RIP

Local Date
    02-25-2020
    Local Time
    03:17 PM

Re: Leon Brittan, RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Namechange View Post
    OK.. what thread do you mean ? This thread or the 7 year old thread ? I'm more than happy to address anything.
    Are you incapable of reading what I've read or are you being deliberately obtuse?

Banned
    Local Date
    02-25-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Mawr View Post
    Are you incapable of reading what I've read or are you being deliberately obtuse?
    Maybe we should be looking at posts #8 and #10 instead!

No Bryn. Right I'm assuming you mean this thread so I'll go look

Banned
    Local Date
    02-25-2020
    Local Time

Right, so If It's this thread, how many times have I been lambasted on this forum for typo's and error's ?

How many times do I have to watch posts Informing members I am a criminal ? Or Peter has been banned.

Yet, I see no action.

I have spent a great deal of time today to show Spot I am not a malicious person. I have tried to reason with him quite civilly that he doesn't need to chase banned members around new forums.. I have even sincerely offered words of praise. In fact, In the end, It was probably the most civil conversation weve had In may a year.

I have repeatedly offered him a cease fire since posts 8 and 10. I have made an genuine offer to deregister from the forum he Is on If It makes him happier.

Since posts 8 and 10, you tell me. What else could I say to be more generous and compromise?

You are threatening action against me when In fact we had got way beyond that. There seems to be absolutely no word on the personal attack Spot made on me as the criminal In Peter's thread. He could have reported the post. Remember, Peter was Infracted for writing personal Info on a member by posting the town she lived In. By the same token, why has a post giving personal Info that I am a criminal not been acted upon ?

Local Date
    02-25-2020
    Local Time

Right, so If It's this thread, how many times have I been lambasted on this forum for typo's and error's ?

How many times do I have to watch posts Informing members I am a criminal ? Or Peter has been banned.

Yet, I see no action.

I have spent a great deal of time today to show Spot I am not a malicious person. I have tried to reason with him quite civilly that he doesn't need to chase banned members around new forums.. I have even sincerely offered words of praise. In fact, In the end, It was probably the most civil conversation weve had In may a year.

I have repeatedly offered him a cease fire since posts 8 and 10. I have made an genuine offer to deregister from the forum he Is on If It makes him happier.

Since posts 8 and 10, you tell me. What else could I say to be more generous and compromise?

You are threatening action against me when In fact we had got way beyond that. There seems to be absolutely no word on the personal attack Spot made on me as the criminal In Peter's thread. He could have reported the post. Remember, Peter was Infracted for writing personal Info on a member by posting the town she lived In. By the same token, why has a post giving personal Info that I am a criminal not been acted upon ?
    So firstly you go in all guns blazing over an irrelevant triviality, completely disrupting a memorial thread, and then you want a mitigating factor that you've ground it into the dust since then?

The first few posts are the problem, not the subsequent idiocy.

And for the record, you have been the one to bring up your court case most frequently to the extent you appear to glory in it.

Local Date
    02-25-2020
    Local Time
    10:17 AM

She really ain't much in the criminal department, is she now? Hardly worthy of the name, IMO. ;-)

Banned
    Local Date
    02-25-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Mawr View Post
    So firstly you go in all guns blazing over an irrelevant triviality, completely disrupting a memorial thread, and then you want a mitigating factor that you've ground it into the dust since then?

The first few posts are the problem, not the subsequent idiocy.

And for the record, you have been the one to bring up your court case most frequently to the extent you appear to glory in it.
    Over the past few months, the fact I am a criminal has been brought up by other members. You may have missed them. The reason I don't have a problem with them Is because I am In no doubt there was no real malicious Intent and they were thrown In such as the time FourPart questioned If I could stand for Parliament with a criminal record. If It's mentioned In posts, why should I not discuss It and set the facts straight.? Glory In It > You're having a laugh. It made me seriously Ill and put me In hospital for two weeks after the trial with stress exhaustion. I was diagnosed as clinically depressed and dangerously underweight from exhaustion. You go through two arrests, a four day trial having to wait a year until It came to court. You watch your husband trying to deal with advanced cancer with that crap going on.You watch the effect on your children then go through another Investigation with the IPCC for 4 months. You spend weeks fighting to have libel removed. If anything I may vent here but you go through that Bryn and then come back and tell me you never need mention It again.
    Sorry Bryn, that does annoy me. We all make mistakes In life but my god I paid during that year.

Local Date
    02-25-2020
    Local Time

Over the past few months, the fact I am a criminal has been brought up by other members. You may have missed them. The reason I don't have a problem with them Is because I am In no doubt there was no real malicious Intent and they were thrown In such as the time FourPart questioned If I could stand for Parliament with a criminal record. If It's mentioned In posts, why should I not discuss It and set the facts straight.? Glory In It > You're having a laugh. It made me seriously Ill and put me In hospital for two weeks after the trial with stress exhaustion. I was diagnosed as clinically depressed and dangerously underweight from exhaustion. You go through two arrests, a four day trial having to wait a year until It came to court. You watch your husband trying to deal with advanced cancer with that crap going on.You watch the effect on your children then go through another Investigation with the IPCC for 4 months. You spend weeks fighting to have libel removed. If anything I may vent here but you go through that Bryn and then come back and tell me you never need mention It again.
    Sorry Bryn, that does annoy me. We all make mistakes In life but my god I paid during that year.

I take your point there, Oscar, it must have been hellish to go through that.
    Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke

Banned
    Local Date
    02-25-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by theia View Post
    I take your point there, Oscar, it must have been hellish to go through that.
    Thank you friend. It was bad timing on my part. Peter had just had his radical open surgery to remove the cancer and replumb him.

There Is a local police officer here who I am very fond of. Hard as nails type. One night during an arrest where It was just him and the guy, the guy made a formal complaint that he'd been assaulted during the arrest. The officer was charged with assault and just like me It was a year he had to wait before the trial was held. He actually came Into the Take away when I was working one night to tell me he'd just been found not guilty. We'd been so worried for him. He got really choked up and then told us he was now off for a fortnights holiday to get over the stress. He said to me ' J I should have offered you more support. Only now do I know what you went through and I never believed this would actually make me Ill and have this effect on my children. That was one hard copper. Things did get better and doors did open for me. The lawyer knew I was ill through It and stuck by fantastically. So did the MP. They used to phone Peter just to ask, has she eaten today, did she sleep last night ? That's what I mean... don't think I glory In It. If a hardened copper had problems being on trial then don't assume an ordinary member of the public finds It a breeze.

Thanks Theia I do appreciate that...That's the last I shall say on the subject.

Local Date
    02-25-2020
    Local Time
    04:17 PM

That's the last I shall say on the subject.
    There is no answer to that.........................is there ?
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Local Date
    02-25-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    And once again it's a deflection into a side stream so as to avoid the main subject :-(

Are we really to go back to the days when every time I went away you'd stir up trouble? I put you on permanent probation then and I'm very close to pulling the plug now!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast