Thread: A Prediction

Banned
    Local Date
    02-25-2020
    Local Time
    03:19 PM

Re: A Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    It's not the same Bruv. Even the nazi's didn't show up praising Jesus. Christianity was not even used as an excuse to kill Jews. Hitler was not on a Xian crusade. He wanted a "pure" white race.
    Correct... the Aryan race... Haven't you got some prison Inmate group similar ?

Banned
    Local Date
    02-25-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    I think you are missing my whole point, and that is the fact that terrorist activities are on the increase every where and will continue not just in France/Germany. but wait until countries like Norway/Sweden/Italy etc get infected with terrorist activities. They will continue because of the over all growing Muslim population which of course will always contain some element of radical, and within the radicals some TERRORISTS. This unfortunately will create a backlash that will affect ALL Muslims. I may be tolerant and you may be tolerant, but there are those that have no tolerance at all and will be the instigators of reprisals.
    I'd go further Lon, I think the tolerant are becoming Intolerant also.

Local Date
    02-26-2020
    Local Time
    04:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    If you blame Islam for the atrocities in the Middle East, would you blame Christianity for the atrocities committed by Hitler ?
    I personally do not blame Islam itself for the atrocities, but it is a fact that Terrorists are a part of Islam.

Local Date
    02-25-2020
    Local Time
    04:19 PM

Most Germans were Christians, Allied troops had Chaplains and Priests attached, who prayed for them before going into battle.
    The principle behind the Hitler comment applies both ways.
    Sure enough gods name has been invoked by US Presidents in my lifetime.

My point is you can hardly blame a whole religion for a relatively few nutters
    I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth

Local Date
    02-26-2020
    Local Time
    04:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Namechange View Post
    I think you all need to sit down before you read this.

Your OP Lon Is something that Is subject to huge debate. It's often fueled by leaders coming out at every atrocity and stating ' This Is nothing to do with Islam.

I actually agree with that. ( Bruv drops down In a dead faint )

These atrocities are terrorism and Islam Is used as the excuse and the cause.

What Is true, Is that this terrorism by being carried out In the name of Islam Is turning Europe further to the Far Right and I can only Imagine how worrying this can be for peaceful Muslims. From everything I see, undeniably, there has been a change In attitudes and the general feeling that Is spreading, Is anger and up to the neck of It.
    Obama blames Europe for not Integrating Muslims enough but on the contrary, people feel like they have been kicked In the teeth at these atrocities when countries have been so welcoming. That mood Is growing and I agree with you entirely. I also envisage, 5 years from now, a Europe and even USA on the turn. I have Muslim neighbours and friends and only last night when my husband chatted to them, they asked ' Are we In danger here now'.
    I don't have the answers Lon. On one hand stop the atrocities In the name of Islam but realistically, will they or can they stop now ? On the other hand, how many Innocent people die In the name of religion ? At what point does the reasoning run out? Radical Jihadists do not compromise, they do not accept concessions or deals.
    I went to a meeting about 5 years ago Lon and we were told that a Holy War would rage within 20 years and I laughed at the ridiculous of that statement.
    Yet, every day I see so much violence and not just In Europe but Nigeria and Syria. Something has to be done but I don't know what. The difficulty In the main Is how to do you assimilate and Integrate Muslims better If these atrocities get worse? It's chicken and egg but I really do believe the world Is turning and not always for the right reasons.

Sudden Rise of Far Right Groups in EU Parliament Rings Alarm Bells Across Europe*|*Elinadav Heymann
    Yes Oscar, and I guess you could call my OP a prediction of a Holy War

Local Date
    02-25-2020
    Local Time
    10:19 AM

Correct... the Aryan race... Haven't you got some prison Inmate group similar ?
    Yeah, they started as a prison gang, when they get out they run drugs & other criminal activities. The Aryan Brotherhood, they call themselves. Skinheads.

Uhhhh, oscar, this is the true definition of 'criminal'.

Local Date
    02-25-2020
    Local Time
    10:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by Bruv View Post
    Most Germans were Christians, Allied troops had Chaplains and Priests attached, who prayed for them before going into battle.
    The principle behind the Hitler comment applies both ways.
    Sure enough gods name has been invoked by US Presidents in my lifetime.

My point is you can hardly blame a whole religion for a relatively few nutters
    I can't recall ANY German propaganda using Jesus as a reason. If you find some, link me up. God has been brought up by every leader sooner or later, of any country. The Jewish people have never blamed Xianity for the Holocaust, I have never heard that said or seen it written.

And your point of blaming a whole religion? If you look at the laws of Muslim countries, many are quite atrocious, like death for converts to another religion; stoning & cutting off body parts for crimes. Plus, the attitude towards women. Bill Maher had a whole thing on that------how even non-terrorist Muslims support terror against their own people within their own countries for non-conformity. This is a backwards, intolerant religion as it is practiced in politics today.

Banned
    Local Date
    02-25-2020
    Local Time

Quote Originally Posted by AnneBoleyn View Post
    Yeah, they started as a prison gang, when they get out they run drugs & other criminal activities. The Aryan Brotherhood, they call themselves. Skinheads.

Uhhhh, oscar, this is the true definition of 'criminal'.
    I saw a doc on this brotherhood recently In your prisons. They are nuts man. I mean really scary. Makes my conviction for a £5 broken bicycle brake cable and grabbing some scroats collar look pathetic.

Also saw something else on them... Is It true they are breeding Presa Canarios In side the prison ?

Local Date
    02-25-2020
    Local Time

You will have to wait for gmc to come along, but there have been Christian wars, in the name of God.
    Fundamentalist of any religion call for extreme punishments and practices.

Local Date
    02-25-2020
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    Makes my conviction.......
    That conviction you weren't going to mention again ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast