Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: It's been 3 1/2 years.....

  1. #1
    Senior Member Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    450
    Local Date
    11-15-2019
    Local Time
    02:10 AM

    It's been 3 1/2 years.....

    since I was here visiting last. I see that the Garden is still alive and doing well.....I am SO glad to see that! I hope this finds everyone doing well!


    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

    I'd rather have thirty minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special.

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    WEST SUSSEX, ENGLAND
    Posts
    31,529
    Local Date
    11-15-2019
    Local Time
    07:10 AM

    Re: It's been 3 1/2 years.....

    Just checked In on your profile and have to say, I love your hair.

    Is that your Beagle In the avatar ? The first rescue I ever had was a Beagle. She spent entire walks with her her nose to the road checking stuff out.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Bryn Mawr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    15,492
    Local Date
    11-15-2019
    Local Time
    07:10 AM

    Re: It's been 3 1/2 years.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    since I was here visiting last. I see that the Garden is still alive and doing well.....I am SO glad to see that! I hope this finds everyone doing well!
    Hi and welcome back

    There have been a lot of changes since you were last here, many of the old members have, sadly, dropped by the wayside and many new faces have appeared.

    I seem to remember that we were newbies at the same time, happy days, I hope you dive back in and enjoy the Garden all over again :-)

  4. #4
    Senior Member Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    450
    Local Date
    11-15-2019
    Local Time
    02:10 AM

    Re: It's been 3 1/2 years.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Namechange View Post
    Just checked In on your profile and have to say, I love your hair.

    Is that your Beagle In the avatar ? The first rescue I ever had was a Beagle. She spent entire walks with her her nose to the road checking stuff out.
    Thanks for the compliment on my hair!

    And, yes, that is one of my beagles - I have two. His name is Harley. I think he was about 3 months old in that picture - that was 12 years ago. And beagles definitely lead with their nose. When we let them outside to go to the bathroom, he's always the last one to come back in! LOL


    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

    I'd rather have thirty minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Beagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    450
    Local Date
    11-15-2019
    Local Time
    02:10 AM

    Re: It's been 3 1/2 years.....

    Register to remove this ad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryn Mawr View Post
    Hi and welcome back

    There have been a lot of changes since you were last here, many of the old members have, sadly, dropped by the wayside and many new faces have appeared.

    I seem to remember that we were newbies at the same time, happy days, I hope you dive back in and enjoy the Garden all over again :-)
    Hi Bryn and thank you! We definitely were newbies about the same time - you are correct in that! Good times.

    I took a look at the Members List and I see what you are saying about many of the old members not being here any longer. And, yes, there are a whole slew of new names I don't recognize.

    I hope to post more often - looking forward to it once again.


    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

    I'd rather have thirty minutes of wonderful than a lifetime of nothing special.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts