Make these ads go away.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Elections 2015 in Nigeria - the applicants "list"

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    1
    Local Date
    12-07-2019
    Local Time
    07:07 PM

    Elections 2015 in Nigeria - the applicants "list"

    Strange things have been going in Nigeria - the results of anonymous voting at News on Naij.com - today's Nigeria Breaking news & headlines show that Goodluck Jonathan has 31% of chances against Muhammadu Buhari 69%. There have been other "applicants" for the presidents "chair" - at least at independant survay Elections 2015 in Nigeria - News | Live updates and results. they have called 12 persons "wishing" it. Curious, that everybody understands they have NO ONE chance to win.But The "applicants' list" says about the country "democracy". Isn't is?

  2. #2
    Supporting Member spot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Brigstow
    Posts
    36,033
    Local Date
    12-08-2019
    Local Time
    03:07 AM

    Re: Elections 2015 in Nigeria - the applicants "list"

    Register to remove this ad.
    ForumGarden doesn't often approve first posts with links, they're usually spam.

    Welcome to the site, this is an interesting introduction.
    Nullius in verba|||||||||||
    Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

    The watch of your vision has become reasonable today.

    England's troubles will increase until the bishops open Joanna Southcott's box.
    It’s normal. You must provoke. You must insult the belief of all monotheists. You must make fun of the belief of all monotheists.
    From the upper tier of the Leppings Lane End of the Hillsborough Stadium, I watched the events of that day unfold with horror.
    When the flowers want to oxygen and nutrition, or you’re a wedding or party planner, I will help you too much.
    Write that word in the blood

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts