+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Natalee?

Local Date
    10-18-2019
    Local Time
    10:07 PM

Question Where is Natalee?

i have been following with great interest the story of the young lady missing in Aruba. two locals were in court today and charged with homicide, however there has been no evidence of her death. the authorities can hold them for 8 more days while they continue to investigate.what i really found strange today is that the FBI dive team which had been dispatched to search local waters, has left Aruba WITHOUT doing a search, they never got wet. ......... this is mystifying.

Holloway is a straight-A student and a member of the National Honor Society.

Local Date
    10-18-2019
    Local Time
    08:07 PM

Re: Where is Natalee?

Quote Originally Posted by lady cop
    i have been following with great interest the story of the young lady missing in Aruba. two locals were in court today and charged with homicide, however there has been no evidence of her death. the authorities can hold them for 8 more days while they continue to investigate.what i really found strange today is that the FBI dive team which had been dispatched to search local waters, has left Aruba WITHOUT doing a search, they never got wet. ......... this is mystifying.

Holloway is a straight-A student and a member of the National Honor Society.
    I should say so. Do you have any insight (guesses?) on why the FBI divers didn't do anything?
    Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.

Local Date
    10-18-2019
    Local Time

the official FBI word is that the Aruban government refused to specify WHERE they should dive, so the team left the island today. --- there is also speculation in some quarters that she was kidnapped and taken to columbia for the slavery/prostitution trade.

San Diego, California (Native born and raised)
    Local Date
    10-18-2019
    Local Time
    08:07 PM

Unhappy Re: Where is Natalee?

LC,

I had been thinking along this line from the start. There was that other girl back in 98 I think that went missing of a cruise ship. Has never been found to this day. There were sightings of her, and guess what she was seen at the same bar on ARUBA that Natalie was at. Then there was another sighting in Caracaus by a Military person I think. This guy said she told him her name "Abby" I think, and asked for his help.. which he did do, since he wasn't suppose to be at this brothel or what ever it was when on shore. Now don't quote me on all the fact about Abby I just caught the tail end of the story last night.

there is also speculation in some quarters that she was kidnapped and taken to columbia for the slavery/prostitution trade.
    ALOHA!!
    MOTTO TO LIVE BY:
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.
    WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Local Date
    10-18-2019
    Local Time

Carla, i know precisely what you are referring to. that girl has been missing for 7 years, she was 23 when she disappeared. anyone who thinks slave trade is fiction is naive. if Natalee's body is not on that 19 mile by 6 mile island which has been thoroughly seached, and is not in the water (we don't know that) then she left by boat.

Local Date
    10-19-2019
    Local Time
    04:07 AM

This sends shivers up the spine, and is the sort of thing you read in FICTION! That said, a friend of a friend (who I actually know, so this is true) went missing on the Dover to Calais ferry way way back in about 1976 - he has never turned up and is assumed to have fallen overboard and drowned, but no body has EVER been found.

tmbsgrl

Hey Lc, I have been following this as much as I can. I hope that the poor girl is ok. Now they have let the others go haven't they? They arrested the first 3 they suspected. I am thinking that is what I heard.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8155048/

Local Date
    10-18-2019
    Local Time

nobody has been let go, there are now 5 under arrest as of 0530 this morning......ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- Three more suspects have been arrested in connection with the disappearance of an 18-year-old Alabama student in Aruba, bringing to five the number of men in custody, a prosecutor said Thursday.

The three men just arrested were the last people seen with Natalee Holloway as she left the Oranjestad nightclub Carlos 'N Charlie's about 1:30 a.m. May 30, according to the chief prosecutor.

tmbsgrl

Quote Originally Posted by lady cop
    nobody has been let go, there are now 5 under arrest as of 0530 this morning......ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) -- Three more suspects have been arrested in connection with the disappearance of an 18-year-old Alabama student in Aruba, bringing to five the number of men in custody, a prosecutor said Thursday.

The three men just arrested were the last people seen with Natalee Holloway as she left the Oranjestad nightclub Carlos 'N Charlie's about 1:30 a.m. May 30, according to the chief prosecutor.
    After I wrote the post, I went back and reread the story.. You are right... I am just not awake!!!!! I could sleep for 6 more hours..

Local Date
    10-18-2019
    Local Time

Register to remove this ad.
    there's been a confession. one has offered to lead police to her body. i do not know details yet. will come back when i know more.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast